Electricity Providers in Camden, New Jersey
Camden covers around 10.34 square miles in Camden County, NJ. This total makes the city the 30th largest in the state by square miles. When procuring electricity, Camden citizens have choices to make. The area operates as a deregulated electricity market, meaning private suppliers can compete for the business of the area's population. While choice is great, sometimes it can also be confusing because of the nature of the marketing and advertising from the electricity suppliers. Here at Find Energy, we have built a website where consumers can shop and purchase electricity plans with full trust in the suppliers that they are choosing to work with.
In Camden, you will need both a utility company and a Retail Electric Provider (REP). The utility company takes care of the transmission of electricity and owns the power lines), while the REP is your electricity provider from whom you will acquire your electricity. Since utility companies handle the transmission lines that deliver to businesses and homes, customers cannot pick which utility they work with. However, in a deregulated market they are able to select the REP that they secure electricity from. Consumer choice breeds competition, as there are 14 REPs supplying electricity in Camden. You can browse our list of the best companies who offer electricity to the Camden area.
- AEP Energy
- Constellation Energy
- Direct Energy
- Freepoint Energy Solutions
- Just Energy
- Major Energy Electric Services
- Marathon Energy
- National Gas & Electric
- NextEra Energy
- SFE Energy
- US Gas & Electric
- Verde Energy
Camden, NJ Electricity Rates & Bills
Electricity rates can commonly vary based on usage, which can be perplexing if you aren't completely clear on your plan's terms and your normal usage amounts. We strive to make things easier and only show plans with clearly defined rates and terms. The terms and conditions that comes with your plan must be viewed at before purchasing a plan. It is very important that you do not buy electricity plans without first seeing the terms and conditions document to fully understand what charges to expect from the plan.
Tendencies for rate fluctuations in the Camden area can be accessed below.
Camden, New Jersey Electricity Price Trends
Camden, NJ Electricity Rates Over Time
Current Average Rates, Consumption & Bill Amounts in Camden, New Jersey
- The residential electricity rates in Camden currently average 18.11 cents per kilowatt-hour. The average for the state is 16.24 cents and for the nation is 13.67 cents.
- Camden's average monthly residential electricity bill is $268.88. The average for the state of New Jersey is $107.17 and for the US is 120.98.
- The average price per kilowatt-hour for commercial electricity in Camden is 15.05 cents, while the state average is 13.10 cents and the US average is 10.73 cents.
- Camden businesses pay an average monthly commercial electricity expense of $3,754.42. For comparison, New Jersey businesses average $371.62 per month and the countrywide average is 578.13.
Camden, NJ Commercial Electricity
A majority of businesses use a significant amount of electricity to deliver their product or service, so making sure you obtain an aggressively priced electricity plan could make a large affect on business expenses. Our buying process is so quick and simple that you can't afford to not browse and see if there are more affordable electricity prices currently on the market. Business owners should realize that even small decreases to the price you spend per kilowatt-hour can have significant impacts on your monthly expenses. Any sized establishment can take advantage of this type of savings. With our quick comparison process, all you have to do is see if your current rate can be outpriced.
Our Team is focused on providing attractive business electricity rates from the largest and most trusted electricity companies who operate in the Camden area. There could be even more opportunity to save, if your company is spending a few thousand dollars or more a month on electricity. Find Energy can request a custom plan from every electricity company in Camden. This ensures that your organization gets the best rate on the market. If you are not taking full advantage of the deregulated market, then you are basically allowing your business to miss out on sizeable savings.
Find the best plan for your needs
Just keep in mind the following facts when determining whether shopping for deregulated rates in Camden is a use of energy:
- Fixed-rate plans mean no surprises - Our team at Find Energy work almost solely with fixed rate plans. If electricity rates are currently trending upwards, then locking in current rates may be among the most critical business moves you make this week.
- Your electricity service won't be cut off during the switching process - Zero service interruptions will occur when switching providers. Your customers and employees will not see any differences during the switching process.
- Instant, easy, and hassle-free - Just submit your information and let us do the the hard part! We'll give you with the most attractive rates for your organization and help you through the decision-making process.
- No need to call your current provider - For organizations who are not in contract with an electric supplier, you don't need to wait on hold. Find Energy can easily take over and take care of the transition for you. Even if you are under contract, or are not sure if you are, we can likely we will still be able to save you money.
- Free quotations with no obligation - Look around. Review your options. And allow us to get you the most attractive deals for your establishment. It doesn't get any simpler than that! If you don't like the prices you receive from us, then you don't have to do anything. You canjust remain on with your existing service. Only switch if it makes sense.
If you want your business to begin saving on electricity expenses as soon as possible, all you have to do is enter your zip code and answer these few simple questions. Our team at Find Energy will start recommending you the best deals as quickly as possible! Most companies can save between 15% and 25% on their monthly electricity expenses after buying a new rate through Find Energy.
Camden, NJ's Utility Company is PSEG
PSEG is in charge of delivering electric utility services to your area. In the event of a blackout, this would be the company to reach out to. If you experience an outage, you must contact your utility company directly.
Shop Electricity Providers by Zip Code in Camden, NJ