Electricity Providers in Cliffside Park, New Jersey
Cliffside Park is the 41st most populous city in the state of New Jersey, with 25,693 residents residing within its borders reside within the city limits. The city has a deregulated electricity market, meaning customers have a choice of which company they procure electricity from. Consumer choice comes at a cost though. Customers are often faced with convoluted marketing and advertising that they are forced to navigate. Our website doesn't feature providers and rates that were created to cause confusion and potentially mislead customers. You will only find reputable brands and plans with easy to understand terms and conditions.
In a deregulated market, a utility company will handle the delivery of electricity and a Retail Electric Provider (REP) takes care of the procurement of electricity for the end user. You'll have a decision to make about which REP will get your business, but your utility company is based upon the location of your property. Cliffside Park residents have 14 REPs to choose from for electricity service. The most reputable companies who provide electricity supply to Cliffside Park are listed below.
- AEP Energy
- Constellation Energy
- Direct Energy
- Freepoint Energy Solutions
- Just Energy
- Major Energy Electric Services
- Marathon Energy
- National Gas & Electric
- NextEra Energy
- SFE Energy
- US Gas & Electric
- Verde Energy
Cliffside Park, NJ Electricity Rates & Bills
Electricity rates can vary depending on usage. This can be quite confusing if you aren't completely clear on your plan's terms and your average usage amounts. We've done our best to feature plans in our marketplace with simple rates and conditions so that you can choose them with confidence. We highly recommend that customers look at the terms and conditions in advance of making the decision to buy a plan. Terms and conditions documents have rate and term information spelled out clearly for you to easily grasp what to look for after you subscribe to the plan.
Electricity price tendencies in Cliffside Park can be seen below.
Cliffside Park, New Jersey Electricity Price Trends
Cliffside Park, NJ Electricity Rates Over Time
Current Average Rates, Consumption & Bill Amounts in Cliffside Park, New Jersey
- The current average residential electricity rate in Cliffside Park is 18.11 cents per kilowatt-hour. The current average in New Jersey is 16.24 cents and the nationwide average is 13.67 cents.
- The average residential monthly electricity bill in the city is $268.88, while the state average is $107.17 and the nationwide average is 120.98
- At present, the average commercial electricity rate in Cliffside Park is 15.05 cents per kilowatt-hour. The current average in New Jersey is 13.10 cents and the nationwide average is 10.73 cents.
- Cliffside Park businesses average a monthly commercial electricity bill of $3,754.73. The average in New Jersey is $371.62 per month and the average in the country is 578.13 per month.
Cliffside Park, NJ Commercial Electricity
Most business owners overlook the importance of obtaining a competitive electricity rate. No matter your industry, it is likely that electricity is a large part of your overhead expenses. The process of switching electricity plans can appear daunting at first glance, we've gone above and beyond to create a process that is seamless and as easy as possible for businesses. Our team handles the hard parts! Your company could save a lot of money, even if the currently available rates are only a fraction of a cent less than your current rate. What you save really does add up! Both small and large businesses can profit greatly from making sure that they are getting the cheapest electricity plan available.
We showcase some of the most attractive electricity pricing available on our online marketplace. If your establishment shells out a few thousand dollars or more every month on electricity, Find Energy can request a more attractive rate than the standard commercial plans by having the electricity companies compete for your business. It is your establishment that benefits the most when electricity service providers try to outprice each other in providing you the lowest rate available. At the end of the day, your organization is losing money if you aren't taking advantage of shopping for plans on the deregulated market in Cliffside Park.
Find the best plan for your needs
Here are a few reasons why you should at least compare your existing rate against custom business electricity rates:
- A low fixed-rate plan could save your business thousands - Fixed rate plans help users secure rates for extended periods of time. They also empower your company to forecast overheads with zero worries of possible massive price increases that are common with variable rate plans.
- The switching process is unnoticeable as there is zero service interruptions - There is zero need to concern yourself with a disruption in electricity when switching suppliers because your utility company will continue providing service. You will simply notice is the lower rate on your new monthly bill!
- The entire experience takes just a few minutes of your time - Just submit your information and let us do the the hard part! We'll provide you with the best options for your organization and help you make an informed decision on which plan is right for you.
- Zero calls to your existing electricity service company necessary - Find Energy handles the entire switching process if you are not under contract. Once you fill out your information, the only thing you need to do is to let us help you lock in the best available deal for your organization. You will enjoy a lower electricity bill for months to come. And even if you are under contract, our team can still help you find and switch to a better pricing plan.
- No commitment to purchase a new plan - If you don't favor the quotes you get after submitting your information, or if you change your mind for some other reason, know that there is no obligation to move forward with the transition. Simply let us know that you have had a change of mind, and you will continue on with your existing plan.
To start saving on your monthly electricity bill, the easiest way is to get the process started right now. All you have to do is type in your zip code on the page above and answer a few simple questions. This will make it possible for us to lock in the best options for your establishment. Using Find Energy results in companies saving anywhere between 15% and 25% on their electricity expenses.
Cliffside Park, NJ's Utility Company is PSEG
Your area's primary utility company is PSEG. In case of an electrical interruption, this would be the number you must call. If you experience an outage, you must contact your utility company directly.
Shop Electricity Providers by Zip Code in Cliffside Park, NJ