Electricity Providers in Edgewater, New Jersey
New Jersey’s 91st largest city by population is Edgewater, with a total population of 14,234 people.
The Edgewater area is a deregulated electricity market, this means that customers may choose between many different companies when deciding who they get their electricity from. The customers are benefiting from competitive power plans at competitive price points because of this high-level competition. Unfortunately, this competition also makes unsuspecting customers vulnerable to less-than-reputable energy companies and deceptive marketing tactics.
Shop with confidence with FindEnergy.com; our online marketplace makes certain that you’re protected against sketchy energy providers. Make sure you’re making educated choices when shopping for a new power plan; use available data on FindEnergy.com about the various providers that provide service in the Edgewater area. If you want to be sure that you are shopping for the most compelling energy plans from only the most dependable energy providers in your area, then go to to the Find Energy marketplace.
With Find Energy, you can be confident about your energy purchasing decisions—type in your zip code, and we’ll send you the most compelling energy plans in your location. Take a look at the top picks for suppliers in Edgewater in this list.
- AEP Energy
- Constellation Energy
- Direct Energy
- Major Energy Electric Services
- National Gas & Electric
- NextEra Energy
- SFE Energy
- Verde Energy
Edgewater, NJ Residential Electricity Rates
The current average rate of residential electricity in Edgewater is 19.27 cents for every kilowatt-hour. Compare this to the 16.47 cents for every kilowatt-hour state average and the 14.84 cents for every kilowatt-hour countrywide average.
Edgewater, New Jersey residents pay an average electricity bill of $127.9 every month. Just to compare: residential electricity can be had on a state level at a monthly average of $107.74; while residential electricity can be had on a countrywide level at a monthly average of $131.84.
Your energy bills aren’t so cut-and-dry, as they can be substantially different from the averages listed above depending on the amount of energy you consume every month. This confuses many consumers, as not everyone understands how individual electricity consumption tend to impact their energy plans.
To help eliminate the lack of clarity for our consumers, we have a TOS with all plans we highlight in our marketplace. The Terms of Service or TOS contains important details about any electricity plan. Terms of Service enable consumers to effectively compare different energy offerings from different energy suppliers by highlighting invaluable energy information such as prices, contract lengths, generation sources, and emissions levels, among others.
You can consult our marketplace to directly review the TOS highlights of the many different energy plans from various electricity providers in your location. Our company is keen on helping energy users make the right energy decisions; FindEnergy.com provides essential electricity information, including the conditions, terms, and prices of the best electricity offerings available to you, as well as the most prominent electricity providers that serve the Edgewater area.
Energy shopping shouldn’t be complicated—type in your zip code to get started. Secure the most attractive residential energy plans in your area using our online marketplace.
FindEnergy.com has narrowed down your options to exclusively include the most compelling home energy plans available in your location; see the list below.
Edgewater, New Jersey Residential Electricity Plans
Edgewater, NJ Commercial Electricity Rates
Business electricity rate in the Edgewater area is currently at 16.03 cents per kWh. On the other hand, the state’s current average is 13.71 cents per kilowatt-hour, and the present national average is 11.93 cents for every kWh.
You’ll be spending an average of $3,427.03 on your electricity bill each month if you’re doing business in Edgewater To put it into a better view, the statewide monthly electricity bill currently averages $427.5, and the national monthly electricity bill averages $651.89.
Significant amounts of electricity are needed to operate most business types. Electricity is a considerable expense for most businesses in existence. No one can dispute that, at those averages, a lower electricity rate will be good for business. Spending some effort up front on trimming the electricity expenses will pay dividends for the length of your plan.
If you're paying north of $3,000 every month on electricity, FindEnergy.com can help you get custom rates from dependable Edgewater electricity suppliers.
Find Energy may be able to help you decrease your bill by 15% to 25% if you buy your next energy plan using our marketplace.
Our company is dedicated to helping you secure the most compelling commercial energy plans in the Edgewater area. Getting a new business energy plan has never been easier—enter your zip code to take advantage of our online marketplace.
FindEnergy.com has created this shortlist of the most attractive business electricity plans available to Edgewater businesses.
Edgewater, New Jersey Commercial Electricity Plans
If you are wondering whether to give this a try, here are a number of points to consider:
- Fixed-rate plans can lock in savings for years to come - Almost every single plan on our marketplace is a fixed rate plan, as our experience tells us that these kinds of plans are what's best for many people. Fixed rate plans allow people to determine exactly how much they will pay per kilowatt-hour every month and give them the ability to lock in the most attractive rates in the market, even when the price of electricity skyrockets.
- There is no disruption of electricity service when you change to plan - There is no need to concern yourself with a temporary loss of electricity during the switching process because your utility will not stop service. You will simply notice is the lower number on your new monthly bill!
- Quick, simple, and painless - Our intention is to instantaneously and effectively help your company to save money in the long term. Find Energy has designed our purchasing experience to be as painless for you as possible. Simply submit your information. Once you confirm your account with us, Find Energy will take care of the entire switching process. We will make certain that your company is provided with only the best deals from the top electricity suppliers in Edgewater.
- No “break up” call with your existing service provider - Our team handles the entire switching process if you are not under contract. Once you fill out your information, the only thing you need to do is to let us help you choose the most attractive plan for your business. You will receive a lower bill for months to come. And even if you are under contract, Find Energy can still assist you in finding and switching to a more attractive pricing plan.
- There's zero obligation to buy - Look around. Review your options. And let us get you the most attractive plans for your establishment. It doesn't get any easier than that! If you don't like the quotes you receive from us, then you don't have to do anything. You can continue on with your existing service. Only switch if it makes total sense.
Find Energy is dedicated to getting you the best options in New Jersey. To get started, all you have to do is just enter your zip code on this page and answer a few questions.
Edgewater, NJ Utility Company
While there are an abundance of energy companies in Edgewater, energy delivery is primarily handled by PSEG. Connect with PSEG to report power interruptions or any other concerns in the Edgewater area.
PSEG's contact number is (800) 436-7734.
Edgewater, New Jersey Electricity Rates Over Time
Find the best plan for your needs
Shop Electricity Providers by Zip Code in Edgewater, NJ