Electricity Providers in Elizabeth, New Jersey
Elizabeth has the 4th largest population in New Jersey. The Elizabeth area is a deregulated electricity market, which means that consumers are able to choose from multiple companies when deciding who provides their electricity. Choice is a , however it is imperative to closely read the messaging of the marketing messages and confusing plan terms that are sometimes used by electricity providers. Our marketplace doesn't feature companies and rates that were created to cause confusion and mislead consumers. You can expect find reputable brands and electricity plans with simple terms and conditions.
In Elizabeth, you will need both a utility company and a Retail Electric Provider (REP). The utility company handles the transmission of electricity and owns the power lines), while the REP is your electricity supplier from whom you will acquire your electricity. While consumers may have no choice in their utility company, the point of a deregulated market is to give an abundance of choices when it comes to obtaining their electricity from an REP. Elizabeth residents have 14 REPs to choose from for electricity service. Below is a quick list of some of the top companies providing commercial and residential electricity in the city, all of which you can find plans for in the Find Energy marketplace.
- AEP Energy
- Constellation Energy
- Direct Energy
- Freepoint Energy Solutions
- Just Energy
- Major Energy Electric Services
- Marathon Energy
- National Gas & Electric
- NextEra Energy
- SFE Energy
- US Gas & Electric
- Verde Energy
Elizabeth, NJ Electricity Rates & Bills
Understanding the plans on offer by retail electricity providers in Elizabeth . We have labored long hours to build a marketplace featuring plans with conditions and terms that are straightforward. Please be sure to read the terms and conditions of the plan you are considering signing up for. It is imperative that you do not buy electricity plans until seeing the terms and conditions document to fully grasp what to look for from the plan.
Below you can see current rate tendencies and historical price data for Elizabeth.
Elizabeth, New Jersey Electricity Price Trends
Elizabeth, NJ Electricity Rates Over Time
Current Average Rates, Consumption & Bill Amounts in Elizabeth, New Jersey
- At present, the average residential electricity rate in Elizabeth is 18.11 cents per kilowatt-hour. The current average in New Jersey is 16.24 cents and the national average is 13.67 cents.
- The average residential monthly electricity bill in Elizabeth is $268.88, while the New Jersey average is $107.17 and the countrywide average is 120.98
- Commercial rates in the city at presentaverage 15.05 cents per kilowatt-hour, compared to 13.10 cents for the state average and 10.73 cents for the national average.
- Elizabeth businesses pay an average monthly commercial electricity expense of $3,754.69. In New Jersey, businesses as a whole pay $371.62 per month and the national average is 578.13.
Elizabeth, NJ Commercial Electricity
Most companies use a significant amount of electricity to deliver their product or service, so making sure you obtain an aggressively priced electricity plan could make a large affect on business expenses. The process of switching electricity plans may seem intimidating at first, we have gone out of our way to make it as seamless and as easy as possible for business managers. Find Energy handles the hard parts! Acquiring an electricity plan with a slightly lower rate can add up to your business keeping significantly more of its hard earned money than it is currently. All kinds of organizations, from small car washes to refining plants , should be trying to make the most out of the chance to check their current electricity rate with what is accessible on the market.
The electricity rates that we feature on our website are among the most competitive prices available in Elizabeth. Our goal is to maximize savings for your organization. For establishment with substantial electricity use that amounts to a monthly bill of a few thousand dollars or more, the electricity companies based in Elizabeth will compete for your business. Personalized electricity plans enable organizations to achieve substantial savings, as well as secure highly competitive rates for the long term. If you are not taking full advantage of the deregulated market, then you are simply enabling your business to lose out on sizeable savings.
Find the best plan for your needs
If you are on the fence about shopping for deregulated electricity rates, here are a few points you might want to keep in mind:
- Fixed-rate plans can create savings for years to come - Fixed rate plans are the preferred plan of choice here at Find Energy. These plans lock in competitive rates and ensure that you know exactly how much you will be paying per kilowatt-hour in the future.
- No power inconvenience during the switching process - No service interruptions will happen when switching suppliers. Your team will not see any differences during the switching process.
- The entire experience takes just a couple of minutes - Once you submit your organization's information, Find Energy will take care of all of the work for you. Relative to the size of your company, we will find you the most attractive possible rates in your location. For companies with a large enough bill, our team will start the process to receive custom plans from the the best electricity suppliers serving Elizabeth.
- We will take charge of the transition - For businesses not currently in a contract with a supplier, there is no need to wait on hold. Find Energy can easily take over and take care of the switching process on your behalf. Even if you are under contract, or are not sure, we can likely we can still save you money.
- Free quotations without obligation - Not impressed with the quote you got after you submit your information? No worries. There is absolutely no obligation on your part to make the switch. It is completely your call if you want to sign up for a new deal. This, of course, is what drives Find Energy to find you the best pricing rate that you will be happy with!
If you're ready for your organization to start saving on electricity expenses as soon as possible, then just type in your zip code on this page and answer these simple questions. Find Energy will start getting you the best options almost immediately! In our experience, organizations are usually able to save between 15% and 25% on their monthly electricity bills after using our online marketplace.
Elizabeth, NJ's Utility Company is PSEG
Elizabeth's primary electric utility company is PSEG. People should take note of this since this is who you must reach out to in case of a blackout. If you experience an outage, you must contact your utility company directly.
Shop Electricity Providers by Zip Code in Elizabeth, NJ