Electricity Providers in Fair Lawn, New Jersey
Fair Lawn has a population of 34,927 and is in Bergen County, NJ. It is the 27th largest city in the state by total population. The Fair Lawn area is a deregulated electricity market, which means that customers may choose from multiple companies when deciding who provides their electricity. Sometimes, however, this ability to shop around comes with unwanted repercussions, such as misleading marketing and advertising from the electricity suppliers. Here at Find Energy, we have built a marketplace that consumers can shop and purchase electricity plans in with full confidence in the companies that we list.
In a deregulated market, a consumer may have both a utility company, and an electricity supplier, also known as a Retail Electric Provider (REP). Who your utility is is determined by where you are receiving service at, you do not have a choice. Nevertheless, you can decide between REPs based on your preferences. Customer options breed competition, as there are currently 14 REPs supplying electricity in Fair Lawn. Below are the best suppliers providing electricity service in Fair Lawn.
- AEP Energy
- Constellation Energy
- Direct Energy
- Freepoint Energy Solutions
- Just Energy
- Major Energy Electric Services
- Marathon Energy
- National Gas & Electric
- NextEra Energy
- SFE Energy
- US Gas & Electric
- Verde Energy
Fair Lawn, NJ Electricity Rates & Bills
Customers being perplexed by an electricity rate shown on a plan in Fair Lawn happens more often than you might think. We've made it a goal to show plans in our marketplace with simple rates and conditions so that you can choose them with confidence. We implore reading the terms and conditions of your chosen plan prior to when you finish your purchase. Terms and conditions documents have rate and term information clearly spelled out for you to easily understand what to expect once you purchase a new plan.
See below for price trends and historical pricing data.
Fair Lawn, New Jersey Electricity Price Trends
Fair Lawn, NJ Electricity Rates Over Time
Current Average Rates, Consumption & Bill Amounts in Fair Lawn, New Jersey
- Fair Lawn's current average residential electricity price is 18.11 cents per kilowatt-hour. The New Jersey state average is 16.24 cents and the US average is 13.67 cents.
- Fair Lawn citizens, on average, pay a monthly electricity bill of $268.88. The state of New Jersey averages $107.17 per residence per month and the US average is 120.98 per month.
- Commercial rates in Fair Lawn at presentaverage 15.05 cents per kilowatt-hour, compared to 13.10 cents for the state average and 10.73 cents for the US average.
- The average commercial monthly electricity bill in Fair Lawn is $3,754.73, while the New Jersey average is $371.62 and the national average is 578.13.
Fair Lawn, NJ Commercial Electricity
Most business owners miss the importance of having a competitive electricity rate. No matter your industry, it is likely that electricity is a large part of your monthly expenses. Our team takes care of hard parts! We've designed our comparison experience to take the least amount of your time possible. Taking a few percent off of your electric bill can quickly amount to sizeable savings for your establishment. Both small and large organizations may profit significantly by making sure they are not denied access to the best electricity plan on the market.
Our marketplace showcases some of the most competitive plans available in Fair Lawn, making it rather easy for your company to reduce expenses. There may be even more opportunity to save, if your organization is spending $3000 or more a month on electricity. Find Energy can request a personalized quote from every electricity company in Fair Lawn. Making the electricity suppliers bid for your business results in considerable savings for the consumers. It's not a good idea to miss out on significant savings by not taking a few minutes to see whether there is a better electricity plan available to your business.
Find the best plan for your needs
There's zero risk in comparing the currently available deregulated rates versus the rate you are actively paying, especially when you keep in mind the following:
- Fixed-rate plans result in no surprises - Fixed rate plans help users secure rates for significant amounts of time. They also help your business to foresee overheads with zero worries of possible exponential price increases that come with variable rate plans.
- The switching process is unnoticeable as there is no service interruptions - Your company will not experience any service outages at any time during the changeover. In fact, the only thing you will notice is the lower amount on your next bill!
- Quick, easy, and seamless - Just fill out your information and let us do the rest! We'll find you with the best rates for your company and help you make an informed decision on which plan is right for you.
- No need to call your existing electric supplier - There is no need to contact your current provider if you are not under contract. In most cases, this is just as true even if you are in contract. Our team handles the communication with the electricity service providers. At the end of the day, we will provide you with the most attractive plans currently available in Fair Lawn.
- Zero commitment to purchase a new plan - It doesn't matter if our staff has already spent the time getting a quote for your company. There is zero obligation on your part to make the switch, unless you're convinced with the rates you receive from Find Energy. We've created our shopping experience to be as risk free as possible for you and your business!
Find Energy is committed to getting you the best deals in Fair Lawn. To start saving on your monthly electricity expenses, just enter your zip code and answer the following questions. We are confident that most businesses who make use of Find Energy will save between 15% and 25% on their bill.
Fair Lawn, NJ's Utility Company is PSEG
Your area's primary utility company is PSEG. Consumers should be aware of this because this is who you must get in touch with in case of an electrical disruption. If you experience an outage, you must contact your utility company directly.
Shop Electricity Providers by Zip Code in Fair Lawn, NJ