Electricity Providers in Franklin Lakes, New Jersey
Franklin Lakes has 11,079 inhabitants and is in Bergen County, NJ. It is the 133rd largest city in the state by population.
The nature of New Jersey’s deregulated energy market facilitates an extremely high level of competition between energy suppliers serving in the area. This competition motivates these companies to offer their customers competitive energy plans at the lowest possible rates. Untrustworthy electricity companies, unfortunately, are motivated by the competitive nature of Franklin Lakes’s deregulated energy market, often taking advantage of new consumers, baiting them with sketchy advertising and questionable advertising tactics.
The Find Energy marketplace went the extra mile to make sure that you’re protected from less-than-reputable energy suppliers. There are various energy companies in the Franklin Lakes area; you can find out more about them on our online marketplace. Find Energy only works with the most dependable Franklin Lakes energy providers to make sure that you are getting the most compelling electricity plans when you use our website.
Get the ball rolling by entering your zip code. Take a look at the top choices for suppliers below.
- AEP Energy
- Constellation Energy
- Direct Energy
- Major Energy Electric Services
- National Gas & Electric
- NextEra Energy
- SFE Energy
- Verde Energy
Franklin Lakes, NJ Residential Electricity Rates
If you’re residing in Franklin Lakes, New Jersey, you’re paying an average electricity rate of 20.40 cents per kilowatt-hour for every kWh. For the sake of comparison: the average cost of electricity in the state of New Jersey is currently at 16.37 cents for every kWh; while the average cost of electricity countrywide is presently at 14.11 cents for every kWh.
On average, citizens in the Franklin Lakes area spend $361.52 on their energy bill per month. Currently, $108.85 and $125.95 are the present statewide and countrywide monthly electricity bill average, respectively.
It is important for energy users to understand that energy bills can be different depending on how much kWh is consumed each month. The effect of various energy usage levels on certain energy plans is often lost on many consumers.
We attempt to limit this confusion by including a TOS with the plans we feature on FindEnergy.com. Look up useful information about your electricity plan by reading the Terms of Service (TOS).. Outside making sense of important electricity information—including electricity prices, contract lengths, generation sources, and emissions levels—reading the Terms of Service will empower you to make a more direct comparison between various energy plans from various energy companies.
To help you make educated energy decisions, our team at Find Energy has taken the liberty of compiling TOS highlights on various electricity offerings available in your area. Our online marketplace is created with your convenience in mind; our team has made sure that you can easily locate essential electricity information, including the conditions, terms, and prices of the most compelling energy plans available in your location.
Your new energy plan is on the way—fill in your zip code. Get your hands on the most attractive residential energy plans available in the Franklin Lakes area using our website.
Our team at Find Energy has shortlisted the most attractive home energy plans available to consumers residing in Franklin Lakes, New Jersey.
Franklin Lakes, New Jersey Residential Electricity Plans
Franklin Lakes, NJ Commercial Electricity Rates
15.75 cents for every kWh is the rate of commercial electricity in Franklin Lakes, New Jersey. Comparing this to the state of New Jersey’s average electricity rate of 13.34 cents for every kilowatt-hour, and the current national average electricity rate of 11.16 cents per kilowatt-hour.
On average, Franklin Lakes, New Jersey business owners spend $4,664.48 on their monthly energy bill. Meanwhile: the average monthly commercial energy bill in the state of New Jersey is $388.61, and the average monthly business energy bill nationwide is $607.57.
Businesses of all sizes have to plan for electricity expenditures. Your business' operations will, on average, require about 12 times more electricity than what you need at home. While frequently not considered, decreasing electricity expenses can have a pivotal role in decreasing overall expenses. Savings of a percentage or two each month can stack up quick on the path to reducing a company's monthly expenses.
If you run a business in Franklin Lakes and you regularly spend north of $3,000 on your electricity expenses, then our team at Find Energy can get you custom pricing from the most dependable energy suppliers in your location.
Find Energy may be able to help you save between 15% and 25% on your regular electricity expenses if you buy your next electricity plan using the Find Energy marketplace.
Purchase the most attractive commercial energy offerings in your area using the Find Energy marketplace. Save on your energy bill using our marketplace—visit our marketplace by filling in your zip code.
Find Energy has compiled this shortlist of the most attractive business electricity plans available to Franklin Lakes businesses.
Franklin Lakes, New Jersey Commercial Electricity Plans
Just keep in mind the following facts when determining whether looking into deregulated rates in Franklin Lakes is a use of time:
- A sensible fixed-rate plan may save your business thousands - Our team at Find Energy deal almost exclusively with fixed rate plans. If electricity prices are currently trending upwards, then locking in the best possible rates could be among the most important business decisions you make this week.
- Your electricity service will not stop during the switching process - Electricity never stops flowing to your business if you already have service. In fact, about the only change you mayl notice when you change electricity suppliers is the lower rate on your bill.
- The whole changing process only takes a couple of minutes - After you submit your business's information, Find Energy will take care of all of the work for you. Depending on the size of your establishment, we will find you the lowest possible plans in your location. For companies with a large enough bill, our team will also request custom pricing from the the most reliable electricity suppliers serving Franklin Lakes.
- Zero “break up” call with your existing electric - Find Energy handles the entire transition if you are not under contract. After filling out your information, the next step is to let us help you find the most attractive plan for your establishment. You will see a lower electricity bill for months to come. And even if you are under contract, we can still assist you in finding and switching to a lower pricing plan.
- Zero commitment to sign with a new plan - It doesn't matter if Find Energy has already spent the time getting a quote for your company. There is zero obligation on your part to make the switch, unless you're perfectly impressed with the prices you receive from Find Energy. We've made our shopping experience to be as risk free as possible for you and your company!
Finding a better rate with us is hassle-free. Simply enter your zip code to get quotes on the best priced services in Franklin Lakes.
Franklin Lakes, NJ Utility Company
While there are a number of electricity providers that provide electricity services to the residents of the Franklin Lakes area, it is Orange & Rockland that predominantly handles energy delivery as Franklin Lakes's chief utility provider. Residents of Franklin Lakes can report blackouts or any other concerns to Orange & Rockland.
You can also contact Orange & Rockland's online customer service through the Orange & Rockland's company website here.
Franklin Lakes, New Jersey Electricity Rates Over Time
Find the best plan for your needs
Shop Electricity Providers by Zip Code in Franklin Lakes, NJ