Electricity Providers in Freehold, New Jersey
Freehold has a population of 12,538 citizens—the 110th largest population in the state. Customers in Freehold can choose which supplier they buy their electricity from since the area is a deregulated electricity market. Navigating the deceptive or confusing rates and plans that some electricity suppliers use can be overwhelming when consumers have electricity choices to make. Find Energy has created a marketplace that consumers can shop and purchase electricity plans in with trust in the suppliers that they are choosing to work with.
A utility company in Freehold will handle the distribution of your electricity while you will purchase your electricity from a Retail Electricity Provider (REP). You probably don't have a choice for who your utility company is. This is determined by whichever company owns or manages the power lines that connect to your business or home. You may, however, choose from the various REPs that service your area. Freehold residents have 14 REPs to decide from for buying electricity. Here you can see a brief list of the most reliable companies selling electricity in Freehold that a consumer can choose from.
- AEP Energy
- Constellation Energy
- Direct Energy
- Freepoint Energy Solutions
- Just Energy
- Major Energy Electric Services
- Marathon Energy
- National Gas & Electric
- NextEra Energy
- SFE Energy
- US Gas & Electric
- Verde Energy
Freehold, NJ Electricity Rates & Bills
Electricity rates can commonly vary based on usage. This can be quite confusing if you aren't completely clear on your plan's terms and your average electricity use. We've made it our goal to show plans in our marketplace with simple rates and terms so that you are able to choose them with confidence. Reading the terms and conditions is of the upmost importance in advance of purchasing to guarantee that you clearly understand your plan. Reviewing the terms and conditions document is an important part of the shopping process. This is why we make it easy to do for all electricity plans we feature.
Electricity rate tendencies in Freehold are available below.
Freehold, New Jersey Electricity Price Trends
Freehold, NJ Electricity Rates Over Time
Current Average Rates, Consumption & Bill Amounts in Freehold, New Jersey
- At present, the average residential electricity rate in Freehold is 17.89 cents per kilowatt-hour. The current average in New Jersey is 16.24 cents and the countrywide average is 13.67 cents.
- The average residential monthly electricity bill in the city is $279.72, while the state average is $107.17 and the US average is 120.98
- The commercial electricity rates in Freehold are presently14.30 cents per kilowatt-hour, while the state average is 13.10 and the nationwide average is 10.73.
- Freehold's average monthly commercial electricity expense is $3,492.66. The average for New Jersey is $371.62 and for the US is 578.13.
Freehold, NJ Commercial Electricity
Buying an electricity plan for your business is vital to reducing overhead. Whether electricity is a large or small part of your monthly spend, the short amount of time it takes to shop for a more competitive electricity plan will probably end up being the best use of your time today dollar wise. Our process is incredibly easy and quick. It's vital to realize that a small reduction in your rate of less than a penny may end up with your business saving hundreds or thousands of dollars each month. Regardless of whether you are large logistics operations or a restaurant, we can assure you that there is money to be saved on your monthly electricity expenses.
Our Team is dedicated to presenting attractive business electricity rates from all of the largest and most reliable electricity suppliers who are operating in the Freehold area. If your organization has monthly expenses of a few thousand dollars or more, Find Energy can forward your account to the various electricity providers in your area. They will then give you a personalized plan. This ensures that your company enjoys the most compelling rate available. Anybody not taking advantage of the chance to check their regular rate versus currently available market prices is missing out on potential savings.
Find the best plan for your needs
If you are on the fence about whether to try this, the following are a few facts you might want to consider:
- Your organization may save thousands with a fixed-rate plan - Almost every single plan on our marketplace is a fixed rate plan, as it is our opinion that these kinds of plans are what's best for a lot of people. Fixed rate plans empower people to know just what they will pay per kilowatt-hour each month and give them the ability to lock in the best rates available, even when the price of electricity goes up.
- Your electricity service won't stop during the switching period - Electricity never stops flowing to your company if you're already receiving service. The only thing you mayl notice when you switch electricity providers is the reduced number on your bill.
- Changing your company only requires a couple of minutes of your time - Our shopping process was created to be straightforward and painless for business consumers. All you need to do is submit your information. Once accomplished, we'll take the reins and handle the hard parts. We'll make sure we secure your establishment the best deals out there.
- Zero calls to your current service company necessary - There is no need for a “break up” call with your current supplier if you are not under contract. If you haven't signed a contract with an electricity provider, the entire process can be taken care of by our staff at Find Energy. If you aren't sure, however, Find Energy can confirm it for you too. If you are under contract, we still may be able to save you money, so submit your info!
- There's no to purchase - Look around. See your options. And allow us to get you the most attractive quotes for your establishment. It doesn't get any easier than that! If you don't like the prices you receive from us, then you don't have to do anything. You can continue on with your current service. Only switch if it makes perfect sense.
To start saving on your bill, the best way is to get the process rolling immediately. All you have to do is to fill in your zip code on this page and answer a few simple questions. This will make it easy for us to secure the best plans for your company. We are confident that most organizations who use our website will save between 15% and 25% on their expenses.
Freehold, NJ's Utility Company is Jersey Central Power & Light
Jersey Central Power & Light is in charge of providing utility services in the Freehold area. Losing electricity in your house can be stressful. Make sure that you get a hold of your utility company to report any electricity disruptions. Contact Jersey Central Power & Light directly at (888) 544-4877, or report a blackout using website.
Shop Electricity Providers by Zip Code in Freehold, NJ