Electricity Providers in Gloucester City, New Jersey
Gloucester City is home to 11,484 residents ,which is the 125th largest population in the state.
Gloucester City, New Jersey has a deregulated energy market that facilitates a high level of competition between energy companies that provide service in the Gloucester City area. At the end of the day, the competition between electricity companies in the Gloucester City area’s deregulated energy market is a win for the consumers, empowering them to enjoy competitive electricity plans at the most compelling available prices per kWh. Unfortunately, it also encourages fly-by-night energy companies to exploit unsuspecting customers through sketchy promises and purposefully confusing plan terms.
Keep away from fraudulent energy providers with FindEnergy.com. Find Energy has the relevant information you need to know about the various providers that do business in your area. Our marketplace only showcases compelling electricity plans from reputable electricity suppliers.
Let’s get you your new electricity plan—all you need to do is type in your zip code. View our most reliable suppliers below.
- AEP Energy
- Constellation Energy
- Direct Energy
- Major Energy Electric Services
- National Gas & Electric
- NextEra Energy
- SFE Energy
- Verde Energy
Gloucester City, NJ Residential Electricity Rates
You’ll be paying an average of 18.12 cents for every kWh for your residential electricity if you’re residing in the Gloucester City area. At the moment, 16.37 cents for every kWh is presently the statewide average; while 14.11 cents per kilowatt-hour is presently the national average.
Gloucester City citizens receive a monthly energy bill of $268.99 on average. For the sake of comparison: residential electricity can be had on a state level at a monthly average of $108.85; while residential electricity can be had on a countrywide level at a monthly average of $125.95.
Your electricity bill may be different depending on how many kWh of electricity you consume. Electricity plans aren’t so straightforward, and the connection between monthly kWh consumption levels and particular energy rates is one that leaves plenty of consumers confused.
We attempt to limit this confusion by having a TOS with the plans we show on FindEnergy.com. The energy plan’s Terms of Service (TOS) can help you learn crucial information about your energy plan. Scanning through the Terms of Service will help you acquire a clearer comprehension of the terms, conditions, and price information of your electricity plan.
FindEnergy.com allows customers to easily access TOS highlights of various energy plans from the numerous energy providers in your location. FindEnergy.com is created with your convenience in mind; our team at Find Energy has made sure that you can readily find invaluable energy information, including the conditions, terms, and prices of the most compelling energy plans in your location.
Shop for a new electricity plan with Find Energy—visit FindEnergy.com and enter your zip code. Home to the most reputable Gloucester City electricity suppliers, our online marketplace carries the most attractive residential energy plans in Gloucester City, New Jersey.
Our team at Find Energy managed to compile the best residential energy plans you can get in your location; learn more about them in this list below.
Gloucester City, New Jersey Residential Electricity Plans
Gloucester City, NJ Commercial Electricity Rates
Entrepreneurs in Gloucester City pay an average of 15.07 cents for every kWh for their commercial electricity. On a statewide level, business owners pay an average of 13.34 cents for every kilowatt-hour; while on a countrywide level, entrepreneurs pay an average of 11.16 cents for every kWh.
On average, business owners in Gloucester City, New Jersey pay $3,755.38 for their electricity per month. Meanwhile, the state of New Jersey’s monthly electricity bill averages $388.61, and the present US monthly electricity bill averages $607.57.
Electricity is a primary expense for businesses of almost all types. Each month the average business uses 12 times more electricity than the average residential location does. Shopping for a lower electricity rate is simply good business. Small reductions in the price a business spends per kilowatt hour can have large impacts on the monthly and annual overhead for a company.
For establishments in Gloucester City that constantly spend upwards of $3,000 on their monthly electricity bill, our team at Find Energy can request custom pricing from our reputable partner suppliers in the area.
You may be able to shave 15% to 25% off your electricity expenses if you buy your next electricity plan through Find Energy.
Secure the most compelling business energy plans being offered in the Gloucester City area using our marketplace. What are you waiting for—head over to our marketplace by entering your zip code
Find Energy has compiled a shortlist of some of the most compelling commercial electricity plans in your location.
Gloucester City, New Jersey Commercial Electricity Plans
Here are a few reasons why you should at least check your current plan against personalized business electricity rates:
- Fixed-rate plans can lock in savings for years to come - Securing a low fixed rate enables establishments to save now and project their annual electricity expenses with a high level of certainty.
- No power interruptions during the switching period - There is zero need to concern yourself with a loss of electricity during the switching process since your utility will continue providing power. The only difference you will notice is the lower number on your new monthly bill!
- Instant, straightforward, and painless - All you need to do is take a couple of minutes filling out your information with Find Energy. After that is done, we will take care of the heavy lifting. You will lock in a brand new electricity plan and spend virtually no time at all.
- Find Energy will take charge of the entire switching process - There is no need for a “break up” call with your existing provider if you are not under contract. If you haven't signed a contract with an electricity service company, the entire transition can be handled by Find Energy. If you aren't sure, however, Find Energy can confirm it for you too. If you are under contract, we still may be able to save you money, so submit your info!
- Free quotes and no obligation - It doesn't matter if Find Energy has already spent the time getting a quote for your establishment. There is absolutely no obligation on your part to make the switch, unless you're impressed with the quotes you receive from us. We've created our process to be as risk free as possible for you and your company!
To begin saving on your electricity bill, the best way is to get the process started immediately. All you would need to do is to fill in your zip code on the page above and type in your answers to a few simple questions. Your information will make it possible for us to secure the best plans for you.
Gloucester City, NJ Utility Company
While there are a number of energy companies that offer energy services to the residents of the Gloucester City area, the actual transmission of electricity is taken care of by PSEG. Regardless of where you get your energy from, if you're having problems with your electricity services—power failures, energy fluctuations, etc.—contact PSEG, as they are responsible for delivering electricity to the entire Gloucester City, New Jersey.
For citizens of Gloucester City, you can reach PSEG at (800) 436-7734.
Gloucester City, New Jersey Electricity Rates Over Time
Find the best plan for your needs
Shop Electricity Providers by Zip Code in Gloucester City, NJ