Electricity Providers in Hampton, New Jersey
Hampton has a population of 1,438 and is located in Hunterdon County, NJ. Competition abound in the deregulated electricity market of Hampton. Consumers can shop companies who sell electricity. Navigating the deceptive or confusing sales tactics that many electricity suppliers use can be a challenge when customers have electricity options to choose from. Our marketplace doesn't feature providers and rates that were created to cause confusion and potentially mislead customers. You will only find highly regarded brands and plans with simple terms and conditions.
In a deregulated market a customer receives service from a Retail Electric Provider (REP) and a utility company. The REP is who the consumer will purchase their electricity from and the utility handles the delivery of electricity. Customers can choose their REP, whereas there is only one option for your utility company as it is based on who manages the electricity lines where your address is located. Hampton has 14 REPs operating to residents of the city. This results in tough choices for customers finding a new provider for electricity. Below you can view a list of the best suppliers that provide electricity services in Hampton.
- AEP Energy
- Constellation Energy
- Direct Energy
- Freepoint Energy Solutions
- Just Energy
- Major Energy Electric Services
- Marathon Energy
- National Gas & Electric
- NextEra Energy
- SFE Energy
- US Gas & Electric
- Verde Energy
Hampton, NJ Electricity Rates & Bills
Determining the actual terms of electricity plans for sale in Hampton can be daunting. We've made it our goal to show plans in our marketplace with easy to comprehend rates and terms so that you are able to choose them confidently. Reviewing the information in the terms and conditions is essential ahead of you purchasing a plan. The terms and conditions document makes it plain and simple what to look for when your new, lower, electricity bills start arriving.
See below for rate trends and historical rate patterns.
Hampton, New Jersey Electricity Price Trends
Hampton, NJ Electricity Rates Over Time
Current Average Rates, Consumption & Bill Amounts in Hampton, New Jersey
- The residential electricity rates in Hampton are presently 17.89 cents per kilowatt-hour. The, while the New Jersey average is 16.24 and the national average is 13.67.
- Hampton citizens, on average, pay a monthly electricity bill of $279.72. The state of New Jersey averages $107.17 per residence per month and the US average is 120.98 per month.
- The commercial electricity rates in Hampton are at present14.30 cents per kilowatt-hour, while the state average is 13.10 and the countrywide average is 10.73.
- Hampton businesses average a monthly commercial electricity expensel of $3,492.66. The average in New Jersey is $371.62 per month and the average in the US is 578.13.
Hampton, NJ Commercial Electricity
Most business owners miss the importance of having a competitive electricity rate. No matter what industry you operate in, it is likely that electricity is a large part of your expenses. Ourshopping process is incredibly simple and takes just minutes. It's really easy to overlook how a rate reduction of just fractions of a penny may reduce costs by significant amounts of money over the course of a billing cycle. With the simple comparison process designed by our team, establishments from locally run flower shops to fertilizer factories , should be able to take advantage of these kinds of savings strategies.
Our team has compiled a record of some of the most competitive commercial electricity plans in New Jersey. If your business has a monthly bill of a few thousand dollars or more, our team can submit your account to the various electricity suppliers in your area. They will then provide you a custom plan. Personalized electricity plans allow companies to achieve sizeable savings, as well as lock in highly competitive rates for the long term. Being that we make it so easy for you to look up a plan that's lower than your regular rate, refusing to take advantage of this feature is costing your business a substantial amount of money.
Find the best plan for your needs
Here are a few reasons why you should compare your current rate against the deregulated market electricity prices on offer in Hampton:
- No unnecessary surprises outside of the amount you'll save - Purchasing a low fixed rate empowers businesses to save now and project their future electricity bills with a high level of certainty.
- The switching process is seamless with no service interruptions - Zero service interruptions will happen while switching providers. Your team will not notice any differences at any point during the switching process.
- The whole process takes just a couple of minutes of your time - Our shopping process was specifically designed to be fast and efficient for business consumers. Simply submit your information. Once accomplished, we'll take over and handle the rest of the process. We'll make sure to secure your organization the lowest deals on the market.
- Zero “break up” call with your existing service provider - There isn't any need to contact your current supplier if you are under no contract. In most cases, this is just as true even if you are in contract. Our staff takes care of the communication with the electricity service providers. At the end of the day, we will provide you with the best options currently available in your area.
- No commitment to sign with a new plan - It doesn't matter if our staff has already spent the time getting a quote for your establishment. There is no obligation on your part to make the switch, unless you're perfectly convinced with the quotes you receive from us. We've made our shopping experience to be as risk free as possible for you and your business!
Find Energy makes the entire process convenient. All you got to do is just type in your zip code on and answer a couple of easy questions. These will allow us to get started on our mission to find you the best priced services for your company! In our estimation, organizations are usually able to save anywhere between 15% and 25% on their monthly electricity bills after using our website.
Hampton, NJ's Utility Company is Jersey Central Power & Light
Jersey Central Power & Light provides utility services in the Hampton area. Losing power in your home can be stressful. Be sure to reach out to your utility company to report any blackout. You can report a blackout over the internet using Jersey Central Power & Light's website at website, or over their emergency number at (888) 544-4877.
Shop Electricity Providers by Zip Code in Hampton, NJ