Electricity Providers in Harrison, New Jersey
Harrison has a total population of 19,450 residents—the 60th largest population in the state. With a deregulated electricity market Harrison citizens have options to choose from when it comes to who they get their electricity from. Where there is choice, however, there is competition between these suppliers. This sometimes gives rise to confusing or misleading marketing and advertising, which makes it a challenge for the consumer to determine which plan best fills their needs. Find Energy has built an easy way to steer clear of companies like these. Our marketplace is populated with rates with clear cut terms and easy to understand pricing.
In a deregulated market, a Retail Electric Provider (REP) will handle the procurement of electricity for the consumer and a utility company will handle the transmission of electricity. Utility companies , by design, have a monopoly on the areas where they manage and own the transmission lines. Nevertheless, consumers are able to decide between the REPs in their state for the buying of electricity. Consumer options create competition, there are 14 REPs supplying electricity in Harrison. A few of our top providers who provide electricity supply to Harrison are shown below.
- AEP Energy
- Constellation Energy
- Direct Energy
- Freepoint Energy Solutions
- Just Energy
- Major Energy Electric Services
- Marathon Energy
- National Gas & Electric
- NextEra Energy
- SFE Energy
- US Gas & Electric
- Verde Energy
Harrison, NJ Electricity Rates & Bills
Electricity rate terms for plans marketed in Harrison are sometimes convoluted and even deceiving. Our electricity marketplace has dozens of plans from suppliers who provide easy to understand terms. Looking over the terms and conditions in advance of subscribing to an electricity plan in Harrison could prevent a lot of headache in the long run. The terms and conditions document has important information, including rate details and what you can anticipate paying based on your usage.
Here we show the live rate trends that we see in Harrison.
Harrison, New Jersey Electricity Price Trends
Harrison, NJ Electricity Rates Over Time
Current Average Rates, Consumption & Bill Amounts in Harrison, New Jersey
- At present, the average residential electricity rate in Harrison is 18.11 cents per kilowatt-hour. The current average in New Jersey is 16.24 cents and the national average is 13.67 cents.
- The average residential monthly electricity bill in the city is $268.88, while the New Jersey average is $107.17 and the countrywide average is 120.98
- The commercial electricity rates in Harrison are at present15.05 cents per kilowatt-hour, while the state average is 13.10 and the nationwide average is 10.73.
- Harrison businesses, on average, spend $3,754.73 a month on their electricity bill. The state of New Jersey averages $371.62 per residence per month and the national average is 578.13 per month.
Harrison, NJ Commercial Electricity
Most business owners miss the importance of obtaining a competitive electricity rate. No matter your industry, it is likely that electricity is a large part of your monthly expenses. While the process of switching may seem intimidating at first, we've gone above and beyond to make it as seamless and as easy as possible for business managers. Find Energy takes care of the heavy lifting! It's important to realize that even a tiny decreases in your rate of a penny could end up with your business saving hundreds or thousands of dollars each month. With a more competitive electricity price, your business (regardless if it's big or small) can save significant amounts of money on your monthly electric bill.
Our online marketplace features some of the most sensible plans available in Harrison, making it rather easy for your business to reduce overhead. If your company has a large enough monthly electricity bill that amounts to $3000 or more, we can request a custom plan from every electricity supplier in Harrison. Custom electricity plans enable establishments to realize sizeable savings, and lock in very competitive rates for the long term. Don't throw away sizeable savings by missing out on the most compelling electricity plans available in Harrison.
Find the best plan for your needs
Consider the following facts when determining whether looking into a personalized business electricity plan is worth the energy:
- Your business may save significant amounts using a fixed-rate plan - Fixed rate plans help consumers lock in rates for extended periods of time. They also empower your establishment to predict expenses with zero worries of possible exponential price increases that are common with variable rate plans.
- There is zero disruption of electricity service when you shift to another plan - Your organization will not experience any service interruptions at any time during the switching process. In fact, the only difference you will experience is the lower amount on your next bill!
- The whole changing process takes minutes - Once you fill out your information, we will do all of the work for you. Relative to the size of your business, we will find you the most attractive available plans in your location. For companies with a large enough bill, we will also start the process to receive custom rates from the the top electricity suppliers serving your city.
- No need to inform your existing electric service provider - For organizations not currently in a contract with an electric supplier, there is no need to wait on hold. Find Energy can easily take charge and take care of the switching process for you. Even if you are under contract, or are not sure, we can likely we will still be able to save you money.
- Free quotes without obligation - If you dislike the plans you receive after entering your information, or if you change your mind for some other reason, know that there is no obligation to proceed with the switching process. Just inform us that you have had a change of mind, and you will remain on with your existing service.
Find Energy is committed to getting you the best plans in Harrison. To start saving on your electricity expenses, simply enter your zip code and answer a few questions. In our estimation, businesses are usually able to save anywhere between 15% and 25% on their monthly expenses after using our marketplace.
Harrison, NJ's Utility Company is PSEG
Harrison's primary electric utility company is PSEG. Losing electricity in your neighborhood can be troublesome. Make sure that you get a hold of your utility company to report any blackout. If you experience an outage, you must contact your utility company directly.
Shop Electricity Providers by Zip Code in Harrison, NJ