Electricity Providers in Kearny, New Jersey
Kearny is home to 41,999 people and covers 10.27 square miles. It is the 24th largest city in the state of New Jersey by population and 31st largest by land area.
Energy providers in Kearny, New Jersey are constantly trying to outperform their rival companies. This competition has made competitive energy plans available to Kearny residents for a low cost. Unfortunately, you should be cautious of fly-by-night electricity companies that resort to confusing marketing and deliberately false terms to lure new customers.
Purchase electricity plans with confidence with FindEnergy.com; our marketplace makes sure that you’re protected against less-than-reputable energy providers. Feel free to head over to FindEnergy.com and search for the information you need on the many different companies that operate in the Kearny area. Using FindEnergy.com, you can rest assured that you are getting the most competitive electricity plans from only the most reliable electricity suppliers in the Kearny area.
With Find Energy, you can be confident about your energy purchasing decisions—type in your zip code, and we’ll send you a shortlist of the most competitive electricity plans in your area. View a few of our most reliable providers in the list below.
- AEP Energy
- Constellation Energy
- Direct Energy
- Freepoint Energy Solutions
- Just Energy
- Major Energy Electric Services
- Marathon Energy
- National Gas & Electric
- NextEra Energy
- SFE Energy
- Verde Energy
Kearny, NJ Residential Electricity Rates
Kearny consumers pay an average price of 18.11 cents per kilowatt-hour for their residential electricity. To put it into context, the statewide average is at 16.24 cents for every kWh, and the national average is at 13.67 cents for every kWh.
You’ll be spending an average of $268.88 on your electricity bill each month if you’re in Kearny. Current statewide and nationwide monthly electricity bills average $107.17 and $120.98 respectively.
It is worth understanding that electricity expenses may change significantly from the averages listed above depending on how many kilowatt-hours you use. This can be quite puzzling if you aren't clear on how your average energy consumption relates to the terms of your energy plan.
We limit this confusion by having a TOS with the plans we feature on FindEnergy.com. Clarify crucial information about your energy plan by consulting the Terms of Service (TOS).. Akin to going over the nutrition labels you see on food items, scanning through the Terms of Service of your energy plan will help you better understand the terms, conditions, and price information of your energy plan.
To help energy users make educated energy decisions, Find Energy has taken the liberty of creating TOS highlights on many different electricity plans available in your location. You can quickly access essential electricity information—including conditions, terms, prices, etc.—of the most compelling energy plans available in the Kearny area on FindEnergy.com.
Let our team at Find Energy help you in finding the most compelling electricity plan in Kearny, New Jersey—type in your zip code. FindEnergy.com gives Kearny energy users the most compelling residential electricity plans from only the most reputable energy suppliers in Kearny, New Jersey.
Below are some of the best residential energy plans you can get in your area.
Kearny, New Jersey Residential Electricity Plans
Kearny, NJ Commercial Electricity Rates
Kearny, New Jersey’s business electricity rate is at 15.05 cents per kilowatt-hour. The average commercial electricity rate in the state is 13.10 cents per kWh; while the present average business electricity rate countrywide is 10.73 cents for every kWh.
On average, Kearny, New Jersey business owners spend $3,754.73 on their monthly energy bill. On a statewide level, entrepreneurs pay a monthly average of $371.62; while on a countrywide level, entrepreneurs pay a monthly average of $578.13.
Consider for a moment, the many parts of your business that depend upon on electricity. Electricity accounts for businesses are 12 times higher than residential properties. You can't argue that, at those averages, a reduced electricity rate may be good for business. Spending some effort up front on reducing your electricity cost should pay dividends for the length of your new plan.
For businesses in the Kearny area that regularly spend upwards of $3,000 on their monthly electricity bill, our team at Find Energy can request custom pricing from our trusted partner suppliers in the area.
You may be able to decrease your electricity bill by 15% to 25% if you buy your next energy plan through our marketplace.
The Find Energy team is dedicated to helping you get your hands on the most compelling commercial electricity plans in your location. Energy shopping shouldn't be difficult—fill in your zip code to get started on your energy savings.
Find Energy has compiled this shortlist of the most competitive business energy plans available to Kearny businesses.
Kearny, New Jersey Commercial Electricity Plans
Just remember the following facts when determining whether looking into deregulated rates in Kearny is a worthwhile idea:
- Your company may save sizeable amounts with a fixed-rate plan - Fixed rate plans help users secure rates for extended periods of time. They also empower your company to predict overheads with zero worries of potential exponential price increases that come with variable rate plans.
- There is no disruption of electricity service when you switch to plan - You don't need to be concerned with a disruption in electricity service when switching suppliers because your utility will keep the lights on. You will simply see is the lower number on your new monthly bill!
- You'll save a lot of money in the long-term without investing much time - All we need from you is for you to take a few minutes submitting your information with us. Once done, we will handle the heavy lifting. You will have a brand new electricity plan and spend almost no time.
- No need to call your current electric provider - Our team handles the entire switching process if you are not under contract. After submitting your information, the next step is to let us help you find the best available plan for your business. You will have a lower electricity bill for months to come. And even if you are under contract, Find Energy can still help you find and switch to a more attractive pricing plan.
- There's no obligation to buy - If you don't favor the rates you receive after entering your information, or if you change your mind for some other reason, know that there isn't any responsibility to move forward with the transition. Just inform us that you have changed your mind, and you will continue on with your current plan.
Find Energy is committed to finding you the best deals in Kearny. To start saving on your monthly electricity expenses, simply enter your zip code and answer a few questions.
Kearny, NJ Utility Company
While there are multiple electricity suppliers that sell electricity services to the residents of the Kearny area, PSEG is the main utility provider in charge of delivering electricity to homes and businesses in your location. Regardless of where you purchase your electricity from, if you're experiencing blackouts or any other problems, you can reach out to PSEG.
You can reach PSEG's customer service at (800) 436-7734.
Kearny, New Jersey Electricity Rates Over Time
Find the best plan for your needs
Shop Electricity Providers by Zip Code in Kearny, NJ