Electricity Providers in Lake Hiawatha CDP, New Jersey
Lake Hiawatha CDP—New Jersey’s 154th most populated city—has a total population of 9,987 people.
In Lake Hiawatha CDP, consumers may decide between many electricity companies for their electricity needs. This is called a deregulated electricity market. All in all, the competition between energy providers in Lake Hiawatha CDP, New Jersey’s deregulated energy market is a win for the consumers, allowing them to reap the rewards of competitive energy plans at the most attractive possible rates per kilowatt-hour. There are, unfortunately, more than a few dishonest energy companies that are in the business of scamming new consumers through sketchy promises and purposefully confusing plan terms.
The Find Energy marketplace help consumers like you protect yourself against less-than-legitimate electricity providers that don’t deserve money. Find Energy can help you purchase your new energy plan with confidence; our online marketplace features all the things you need to know about the various energy providers in the Lake Hiawatha CDP area. Find Energy highlights the most attractive power plans from only the most reliable electricity providers in Lake Hiawatha CDP, New Jersey.
Enter your zip code to get the ball rolling. You can also take a look at our top choices for retail electric providers in Lake Hiawatha CDP below.
- AEP Energy
- Constellation Energy
- Direct Energy
- Major Energy Electric Services
- National Gas & Electric
- NextEra Energy
- SFE Energy
- Verde Energy
Lake Hiawatha CDP, NJ Residential Electricity Rates
The average rate of residential electricity for residents in Lake Hiawatha CDP, New Jersey is at 19.07 cents per kWh. You can put this side-by-side to both the statewide and nationwide average rates that are at 16.47 cents for every kWh and 14.84 cents for every kilowatt-hour respectively.
Lake Hiawatha CDP citizens spend $138.94 on average on their electricity bill each month. Present statewide and countrywide monthly electricity bills average $107.74 and $131.84 respectively.
It is important for consumers to understand that electricity bills may vary depending on the amount of electricity consumed every month. The effect of different electricity consumption levels on individual energy plans is often unclear to many consumers.
To help eliminate the lack of clarity for consumers, we have a TOS with all plans we feature on our website. You can learn crucial information about an electricity plan in the Terms of Service (TOS). Consulting the TOS will empower you to make a more direct comparison between your electricity plan and the various electricity plans from different energy companies.
Make better energy decisions—our marketplace allows you to quickly find the TOS highlights of various energy plans available in your location. Consumers can easily access important energy information—including conditions, terms, prices, etc.—of the most attractive energy offerings in the Lake Hiawatha CDP area on our marketplace.
Make that you’re making practical electricity decisions—enter your zip code to get started. Use the Find Energy marketplace to gain access to Lake Hiawatha CDP’s most reputable energy companies and their most competitive residential electricity plans.
If you’re a resident of Lake Hiawatha CDP, New Jersey, you might want to check this shortlist of the most competitive residential electricity plans available in your area below.
Lake Hiawatha CDP, New Jersey Residential Electricity Plans
Lake Hiawatha CDP, NJ Commercial Electricity Rates
Lake Hiawatha CDP, New Jersey entrepreneurs pay an average rate of 15.20 cents for every kWh for their commercial electricity. On a state level, entrepreneurs pay an average of 13.71 cents per kWh; while on a national level, entrepreneurs pay an average of 11.93 cents per kWh.
Lake Hiawatha CDP area entrepreneurs spend $3,190.67 on their energy bill each month, on average. On a statewide level, entrepreneurs pay a monthly average of $427.5; while on a nationwide level, business owners pay a monthly average of $651.89.
Electricity is a necessity in almost all types of businesses. Electricity accounts for businesses are 12 times higher than those of residential properties. This reality supports the fact that finding a lower priced electricity rate will help your company succeed. Smart shoppers may realize that even slight reductions in the electricity rate could save great sums of money for a company.
Find Energy can send customized price requests for business establishments in the Lake Hiawatha CDP area that normally spend $3,000 or more on electricity every month.
You may be able to reduce your monthly electricity bill by 15% to 25% if you buy your next electricity plan through Find Energy.
Go to the Find Energy marketplace to get competitive business electricity plans from only the most reputable energy suppliers in the Lake Hiawatha CDP area. Type in your zip code, and shop with confidence with Find Energy.
If you're a business owner or manager in the Lake Hiawatha CDP area, you might want to check this shortlist of the most competitive commercial energy plans available in your area below.
Lake Hiawatha CDP, New Jersey Commercial Electricity Plans
Here are a few reasons why you should check your current rate against the deregulated market plans available in Lake Hiawatha CDP:
- Your business may save thousands by buying a fixed-rate plan - Fixed rate plans enable consumers secure rates for extended periods of time. They also allow your business to foresee overheads with zero worries of potential exponential price increases that are common with variable rate plans.
- The switching process is seamless as there is zero service interruptions - Your business will not experience any electricity service interruptions at any time during the changeover. In fact, the only difference you will see is the much lower rate on your new monthly bill!
- Fast, easy, and painless - All you need to do is spend a couple of minutes submitting your information with Find Energy. After that is done, our staff at Find Energy will take care of the heavy lifting. You will lock in a brand new electricity plan and spend virtually no time.
- No calls to your current electricity provider necessary - There is no need to contact your current supplier if you are not under contract. Oftentimes, this remains just as true even if you are under contract. Find Energy takes care of the communication with the electricity service providers. At the end of the day, we will provide you with the best plans currently available on the market.
- Free quotations without obligation - If you don't favor the rates you receive after entering your information, or if you change your mind for some other reason, know that there isn't any obligation to move forward with the switching process. Just let us know that you have had a change of mind, and you will remain on with your existing service.
If you're ready for your establishment to begin saving on electricity expenses asap, then just type in your zip code on this page and answer these few easy questions. We will start recommending you the best options as quickly as possible!
Lake Hiawatha CDP, NJ Utility Company
Lake Hiawatha CDP's chief utility provider is Jersey Central Power & Light. You can report blackouts or any other concerns to Jersey Central Power & Light.
For concerns about your energy services, you can reach Jersey Central Power & Light at (888) 544-4877. Jersey Central Power & Light can also be contacted through Jersey Central Power & Light's website here.
Lake Hiawatha CDP, New Jersey Electricity Rates Over Time
Find the best plan for your needs
Shop Electricity Providers by Zip Code in Lake Hiawatha CDP, NJ