Electricity Providers in Lakehurst, New Jersey
Approximately 2,636 residents reside in Lakehurst, making it the 411th largest city in the state by total population.. Consumers in Lakehurst can choose what provider they purchase their home or business' electricity from since the area operates as a deregulated electricity market. The ability to choose your electricity supplier comes at a price. Consumers are often faced with convoluted marketing and sales tactics that they will have to navigate. In our electricity marketplace you can expect simplicity and rates with easy to read terms.
In Lakehurst, you will need both a utility company and a Retail Electric Provider (REP). The utility company takes care of the transmission of electricity and owns the power lines), while the REP is your electricity provider whom you will buy your electricity from. Since utility companies own the transmission lines, consumers cannot pick which utility they have. Nevertheless, in a deregulated market they are able to select the REP that they secure electricity from. Lakehurst has 14 REPs currently serving the area. This can be an exhausting amount for any customer. To help, we've produced a list of the top companies serving commercial and residential electricity in Lakehurst.
- AEP Energy
- Constellation Energy
- Direct Energy
- Freepoint Energy Solutions
- Just Energy
- Major Energy Electric Services
- Marathon Energy
- National Gas & Electric
- NextEra Energy
- SFE Energy
- US Gas & Electric
- Verde Energy
Lakehurst, NJ Electricity Rates & Bills
It is routine for suppliers to have confusing terms for their electricity prices, making it a challenge for consumers to effectively shop and compare these plans. We are proud to have a marketplace of plans with terms that are easily understandable to everyone. We encourage reading the terms and conditions of your chosen plan in advance of when you complete your purchase. Your usage will impact the rate you pay and reviewing the terms and conditions document prior to purchasing a plan will assist in ensuring you know what to plan for.
Here you can see the recent rate tendencies for Lakehurst.
Lakehurst, New Jersey Electricity Price Trends
Lakehurst, NJ Electricity Rates Over Time
Current Average Rates, Consumption & Bill Amounts in Lakehurst, New Jersey
- The average price per kilowatt-hour for residential electricity in Lakehurst is 17.89 cents. The state average is 16.24 cents and the national average is 13.67 cents.
- Lakehurst residents, on average, pay a monthly electricity bill of $279.72. The state of New Jersey averages $107.17 per residence per month and the nationwide average is 120.98 per month.
- Presently the the average commercial electricity rate in Lakehurst is 14.30 cents per kilowatt-hour. The current average in New Jersey is 13.10 cents and the nationwide average is 10.73 cents.
- Lakehurst businesses spend an average monthly commercial electricity bill of $3,492.66. For comparison, New Jersey businesses as a whole pay $371.62 per month and the national average is 578.13.
Lakehurst, NJ Commercial Electricity
Almost all businesses use a remarkable sum of electricity to provide their product or service, so making sure you obtain an aggressively priced electricity plan can make a big impact on your business expenses. We have gone above and beyond to create a comparison process as simple and quick as possible. Saving you both time and money. Your business may be able to save hundreds of dollars, even if the currently available prices are only half a cent less than your current rate. What you save really does add up! Whether you are a large manufacturers or a dry cleaner, you can take advantage of some of the most attractive plans offered by electric service providers trying to out price each other for your business.
Find Energy has partnered with the best electricity companies in New Jersey so that we can offer genuinely attractive pricing to our users. For some organizations with monthly electricity expenses exceeding a few thousand dollars, we can get the electricity service providers in Lakehurst to compete for your business. These custom pricing plans typically amount to considerable savings. Anybody refusing to take advantage of the opportunity to check their regular rate versus currently available market prices is leaving money on the table.
Find the best plan for your needs
There's zero risk in comparing the currently available deregulated rates against the rate you are usually paying, especially when you keep in mind the following facts:
- Your business could save thousands by subscribing to a fixed-rate plan - We deal almost solely with fixed rate plans. If current electricity rates are trending upwards, then securing the lowest available rates may be one of the most important business moves you make this week.
- Your electricity service won't be cut off during the switching period - There is no need to concern yourself with a temporary disruption in electricity service when switching suppliers as your utility will not stop service. The only change you will notice is the lower rate on your new monthly bill!
- Changing your electricity company only takes a few minutes of your time - Our intention is to quickly and efficiently help your organization to save money in the long run. Our team has created our purchasing experience to be as straightforward for you as possible. Simply your information. After you confirm your account with us, our team will take care of the remainder of the switching process. We will make sure that your organization is enjoying only the best deals from the best electricity service providers in your area.
- No need to inform your current provider - There is no need to inform your current provider if you are not under contract. In most cases, this remains just as true even if you do have a contract. Our staff takes care of the communication with the electricity suppliers. At the end of the day, Find Energy will present you with the best options currently available on the market.
- Shop for better rates without obligation - It doesn't matter if Find Energy has already put in the time getting a quote for your establishment. There is absolutely no obligation to make the transition, unless you're entirely happy with the quotes you receive from Find Energy. We've created our process to be as risk free as possible for you and your establishment!
Find Energy is committed to recommending you the lowest electricity rates in New Jersey. To get started, all you have to do is just enter your zip code and answer the following questions. We estimate that most organizations who shop in Find Energy can save between 15% and 25% on their monthly bill.
Lakehurst, NJ's Utility Company is Jersey Central Power & Light
Jersey Central Power & Light is the largest utility company in your location. This is important for all citizens to be familiar with. After all, this is the company that you should contact in case of a blackout. Get in touch with Jersey Central Power & Light directly at (888) 544-4877, or report a blackout through website.
Shop Electricity Providers by Zip Code in Lakehurst, NJ