Electricity Providers in Lavallette, New Jersey
Lavallette spans an area of 0.96 square miles in Ocean County, NJ. This amount makes the city the 548th largest city in the state of New Jersey by area. Deregulated electricity markets provide consumers the option to shop the prices of many electricity companies. Lavallette's electricity market is a deregulated one. Sadly, deregulated electricity markets have become inundated with fly by night companies with deceptive marketing methods. We created this website to help consumers cut through the clutter and find an electricity plan that actually takes care of their needs.
In a deregulated market a consumer will receive service from a utility company and a Retail Electric Provider (REP). The utility handles the distribution of the electricity and the REP is who the consumer will acquire their electricity from. You will only have one option for your utility company, because it is determined by whomever owns the power infrastructure that connects to your location. You may, however, have options to choose from the various REPs that service your area. There are 14 REPs currently serving Lavallette, customers have many options to wade through. Below are the top suppliers doing business in Lavallette.
- AEP Energy
- Constellation Energy
- Direct Energy
- Freepoint Energy Solutions
- Just Energy
- Major Energy Electric Services
- Marathon Energy
- National Gas & Electric
- NextEra Energy
- SFE Energy
- US Gas & Electric
- Verde Energy
Lavallette, NJ Electricity Rates & Bills
Electricity prices are often not easy to comprehend on electricity plans in Lavallette. The rate information on plans in our marketplace have been screened by our team. We are sure you will be able to easily understand them and have accurate expectations of what you will pay per kilowatt-hour on your electricity bills. It is vital to ensure that you inspect the terms and conditions of any plan you are considering subscribing to. Electricity usage and additional factors can have an effect on your rate. The terms and conditions document will help spell out what that may be like in a clear way.
Tendencies for electricity price fluctuations in the Lavallette area are viewable below.
Lavallette, New Jersey Electricity Price Trends
Lavallette, NJ Electricity Rates Over Time
Current Average Rates, Consumption & Bill Amounts in Lavallette, New Jersey
- The residential electricity rates in Lavallette currently average 17.87 cents per kilowatt-hour. The average for the state of New Jersey is 16.24 cents and for the United States is 13.67 cents.
- Lavallette residents spend on average $274.21 for electricity each month. For comparison, the average state citizen pays $107.17 per month and the nationwide average is 120.98.
- Commercial rates in Lavallette at presentaverage 14.35 cents per kilowatt-hour, compared to 13.10 cents for the state average and 10.73 cents for the nationwide average.
- Lavallette's average monthly commercial electricity expense is $3,580.65. The average for New Jersey is $371.62 and for the US is 578.13.
Lavallette, NJ Commercial Electricity
For businesses in Lavallette, not looking into the most competitive business electricity plans could be significantly costing you money. Our buying process is so quick and easy that you can't afford to not check to see if there are better electricity prices currently on the market. Receiving a rate that is cheaper by just a few percent a month on your electricity rate for your business can result in saving thousands of dollars a year. Using the easy comparison process created by our team, organizations from small car washes to fertilizer factories , can make the most out of these types of savings strategies.
The electricity rates that we feature on our marketplace are some of the most sensible prices available in Lavallette. Our hope is to ensure savings for your organization. To help you cut back on your monthly bill, Find Energy will submit your company for custom pricing consideration to electricity suppliers, provided that your monthly bill exceeds $3,000. Custom pricing allows you to receive the most attractive rate available for your business. If you are not taking full advantage of the deregulated market, then you are simply enabling your business to miss out on sizeable savings.
Find the best plan for your needs
Here are a few reasons why you should compare your current rate against the deregulated market rates on offer in Lavallette:
- Fixed-rate plans can lock in savings for years to come - Fixed rate plans are the preferred plan of choice here at Find Energy. These plans secure competitive rates and ensure that you know exactly how much you will be paying per kilowatt-hour every month.
- There is zero disruption of electricity service when you shift to a different plan - Once you purchase a new plan, you just receive a bill with your new electricity supplier's name on it. Your utility company doesn't change and power keeps flowing to your organization.
- The whole process takes just a few minutes of your time - All we need from you is for you to take a few minutes submitting your information with Find Energy. After that is done, we will handle everything else. You will have a brand new electricity plan and spend virtually no time.
- Zero “break up” call with your current company - Find Energy handles the entire transition if you are not under contract. Once you fill out your information, the only thing you need to do is to let us help you secure the best available plan for your business. You will see a reduced bill in no time. And even if you are under contract, our team can still assist you in finding and switching to a more attractive pricing plan.
- No obligation to switch - Not convinced with the quote you received after you submit your information? No worries. There is absolutely no obligation to make the switch. It is completely your call whether to sign up for a new deal. This, of course, is what drives Find Energy to find you a great pricing rate that you can't refuse!
If you want your business to start saving on electricity expenses as soon as possible, all you have to do is enter your zip code and answer these simple questions. Our team at Find Energy will start getting you the best deals right away! We are confident that most businesses who use Find Energy will save between 15% and 25% on their monthly electricity expenses.
Lavallette, NJ's Utility Company is Jersey Central Power & Light
The chief electric utility company responsible for providing electricity to Lavallette is Jersey Central Power & Light. In the event that your neighborhood or company loses power, you should report this interruption directly to your utility company. Reporting a blackout to Jersey Central Power & Light is very easy and quite simple. You can do it via the internet on Jersey Central Power & Light's website at website, or via their emergency number at (888) 544-4877.
Shop Electricity Providers by Zip Code in Lavallette, NJ