Electricity Providers in Leonia, New Jersey
Leonia has a total population of 9,304 citizens—the 169th largest population in the state.
Competition is rife in the deregulated electricity market of Leonia. Customers can compare different companies who supply electricity. At the end of the day, this competition between Leonia energy providers is a win for customers—as they enjoy competitive energy plans and cheaper rates You should know that there exist dishonest energy suppliers that employ confusing marketing in a desperate attempt to confuse vulnerable customers.
Find Energy went the extra mile to make sure that you’re protected from untrustworthy energy providers. Make sure you’re making solid choices when buying a new power plan; use available data on FindEnergy.com about the various suppliers that do business in Leonia. Only the most attractive power plans from only the most dependable energy providers in the Leonia area are showcased on our marketplace.
Let’s get you your new electricity plan—all you have to do is type in your zip code. Take a look at some of our top choices for retail electric providers in Leonia in the list below.
- AEP Energy
- Constellation Energy
- Direct Energy
- Major Energy Electric Services
- National Gas & Electric
- NextEra Energy
- SFE Energy
- Verde Energy
Leonia, NJ Residential Electricity Rates
Leonia has a residential electricity rate of 18.12 cents per kilowatt-hour. Compare this to the 16.37 cents per kWh statewide average and the 14.11 cents for every kilowatt-hour nationwide average.
The average monthly electricity bill that residents pay in Leonia is $268.99. Current state and nationwide monthly electricity bills average $108.85 and $125.95 respectively.
Your monthly energy use—predominantly expressed in kWh—can dramatically impact your energy costs. This is a popular point of confusion for a lot of people, as not everyone understands how various electricity consumption levels can affect particular energy plans.
To help eliminate the lack of clarity for our consumers, we include a TOS with all plans we highlight on our website. Make sure you don’t miss out on any essential energy information by reading the Terms of Service (TOS) of your electricity plan. Remembering to read Terms of Service will not only allow you to make sense of relevant electricity information—such as the terms, conditions, and price information of your electricity plan—but will also enable you to easily inspect different energy plans in a standardized format.
Find Energy has analyzed TOSs of many different energy offerings in the Leonia area. FindEnergy.com is dedicated to helping you make better electricity decisions; the Find Energy marketplace makes it easy for you to find important electricity information, including the conditions, terms, and prices of the most compelling energy plans in your location.
Enjoy a better energy plan in as fast as 2 minutes—type in your zip code. The Find Energy marketplace carries the most competitive electricity plans in Leonia, New Jersey.
Below are some of the most attractive residential electricity plans in your location.
Leonia, New Jersey Residential Electricity Plans
Leonia, NJ Commercial Electricity Rates
Leonia area’s commercial electricity rate is at 15.07 cents per kilowatt-hour. You can compare this to both the statewide and nationwide average rates that are at 13.34 cents per kilowatt-hour and 11.16 cents per kilowatt-hour respectively.
Leonia, New Jersey business owners spend $3,755.42 on average on their electricity bill each month. Compare this to the $388.61 statewide monthly electricity bill average and the $607.57 nationwide monthly energy bill average.
Electricity is significantly relied on to run businesses in most industries in the US. A majority of businesses use between 10x and 100x more electricity than a house or apartment does. Decreasing this potentially large expense may result in better priced products and services for your customers and more cash-flow for a business. Even small decreases in the rate a business pays per kilowatt hour may have large impacts on the monthly and yearly expenses for a company.
For Leonia establishments that spend more than $3,000 dollars on electricity every month, FindEnergy.com can send custom pricing requests to dependable electricity providers in the Leonia area.
Buy your business' new electricity plan through the Find Energy marketplace to potentially reduce your bill by 25%.
If you're a resident of Leonia, New Jersey, you can purchase the best business electricity plans through our website. Make sure you're getting the most attractive commercial energy plan from the most reputable energy providers in your location—enter your zip code.
Our team at Find Energy has created a shortlist of some of the most compelling commercial electricity plans you can get in your area.
Leonia, New Jersey Commercial Electricity Plans
Looking up the deregulated electricity rates in Leonia is perfectly reasonable, particularly when considering the following facts:
- Fixed-rate plans don't allow for unnecessary surprises - Fixed rate plans empower consumers lock in rates for extended periods of time. They also allow your establishment to foresee expenses with zero worries of potential massive price increases that are common with variable rate plans.
- Your electricity service won't be cut off during the switching period - When you purchase a new plan, you receive a bill with your new supplier's name on it. Your utility company doesn't change and power keeps flowing the entire time.
- Switching your electricity service provider only requires a couple of minutes - Our hope is to seamlessly and efficiently help your business to save money each month. Find Energy has designed our purchasing experience to be as hassle free for you as possible. Simply submit your information. After you confirm your account with us, Find Energy will take care of the rest of the switching process. Find Energy will make certain that your business is provided with only the best deals from the best electricity service providers in your area.
- We will take charge of the entire switching process - Find Energy handles the entire switching process if you are not under contract. Once you submit your information, the next step is to let us help you enjoy the best available deal for your business. You will receive a reduced bill for months to come. And even if you are under contract, we can still assist you in finding and switching to a lower pricing plan.
- There's no to purchase - Look around. Review your options. And let Find Energy get you the most attractive deals for your organization. It doesn't get any simpler than that! If you are not impressed by the rates you receive from us, then you don't have to do anything. You can continue on with your existing service. Only switch if it makes sense.
If you want your establishment to start saving on electricity expenses asap, then enter your zip code on this page and answer these simple questions. We will start getting you the lowest electricity prices as quickly as possible!
Leonia, NJ Utility Company
While there are a number of energy providers that sell energy services to the residents of the Leonia area, PSEG is the chief utility provider in charge of delivering electricity to homes and businesses in Leonia. In case of a power interruption or if you have concerns about your energy services, you need to reach out to PSEG.
PSEG's phone number is (800) 436-7734.
Leonia, New Jersey Electricity Rates Over Time
Find the best plan for your needs
Shop Electricity Providers by Zip Code in Leonia, NJ