Electricity Providers in Monmouth Beach, New Jersey
Monmouth Beach encompasses 2.07 square miles and has 3,174 residents. The city is located in Monmouth County, NJ. The citizens of Monmouth Beach have many choices for procuring electricity. The deregulated electricity market allows for suppliers to compete for the dollars of the area's population. A disadvantage to deregulation is that where there is a money-making opportunity, there is sometimes the opportunity for confusing or misleading rates and plans. Find Energy has built a marketplace that consumers can shop and purchase electricity plans in with trust in the providers that we list.
In a deregulated market a consumer receives service from a Retail Electric Provider (REP) and a utility company. The REP is who the consumer will procure their electricity from and the utility will handle the transmission of the electricity. Consumers may not have a choice in their utility company, the purpose of a deregulated market is to provide plenty of choices when it comes to procuring their electricity from an REP. Many people land in the analysis paralysis cycle, as there are 14 REPs offering electricity in Monmouth Beach. We've narrowed down that number to the companies below. Most of these companies also have plans available in our marketplace.
- AEP Energy
- Constellation Energy
- Direct Energy
- Freepoint Energy Solutions
- Just Energy
- Major Energy Electric Services
- Marathon Energy
- National Gas & Electric
- NextEra Energy
- SFE Energy
- US Gas & Electric
- Verde Energy
Monmouth Beach, NJ Electricity Rates & Bills
It is routine for suppliers to have convoluted terms and conditions for their electricity rates, making it difficult for consumers to effectively compare these plans. We've made it our goal to show plans in our marketplace with simple rates and conditions so that you are able to choose them with confidence. The terms and conditions attached to your plan should be viewed at before committing to a plan. The terms and conditions document makes it plain and simple what to look for once your new, lower, electricity bills start arriving.
Tendencies for electricity rate fluctuations in the Monmouth Beach area are viewable below.
Monmouth Beach, New Jersey Electricity Price Trends
Monmouth Beach, NJ Electricity Rates Over Time
Current Average Rates, Consumption & Bill Amounts in Monmouth Beach, New Jersey
- Monmouth Beach's average residential electricity price is 17.89 cents per kilowatt-hour. For comparison, the New Jersey state average is 16.24 cents and the US average is 13.67 cents.
- Monmouth Beach citizens average a monthly residential electricity bill of $279.72. The average in the state is $107.17 per month and the average in the US is 120.98 per month.
- Commercial rates in the city presentlyaverage 14.57 cents per kilowatt-hour, compared to 13.10 cents for the New Jersey average and 10.73 cents for the US average.
- The average commercial monthly electricity bill in the city is $5,027.05. The New Jersey average is $371.62 and the nationwide average is 578.13.
Monmouth Beach, NJ Commercial Electricity
Almost all businesses use a notable amount of electricity to deliver their product or service, so making sure you procure a competitively priced electricity plan could make a huge impact on business expenses. Our process is incredibly easy and quick. Your company may be able to save thousands of dollars, even if the alternative rates are only half a cent less than your existing rate. What you save really does add up! With a more competitive electricity rate, your business (regardless if it's big or small) can save significantly on your monthly electricity bill.
Our Team is dedicated to providing attractive business electricity rates from the largest and most trusted companies who are based in the Monmouth Beach area. If your organization shells out a few thousand dollars or more a month on electricity, Find Energy can request a more attractive rate than the normal commercial plans by having the suppliers compete for your business. Personalized pricing allows you to enjoy the lowest rate available for your business. Don't throw away sizeable savings by losing out on the most compelling electricity plans available in Monmouth Beach.
Find the best plan for your needs
If you are on the fence about shopping for deregulated electricity rates, the following are a few key considerations you may want to keep in mind:
- Fixed-rate plans equal no surprises - Nearly every single plan on our marketplace is a fixed rate plan, as our experience tells us that these types of plans are best for many people. Fixed rate plans enable consumers to know exactly what they will be spending per kilowatt-hour each month and provide them the opportunity to secure the most attractive rates in the market, even when the price of electricity rises.
- Switching electricity companies doesn't result in a power interruption - Power never stops flowing to your establishment if you are already receiving service. In fact, about the only change you will notice is the reduced number on your new bill.
- You'll save a considerable amount of money in the long-term without wasting time - Our hope is to seamlessly and effectively help your company to save money as soon as possible. We've built our shopping experience to be as hands free for you as possible. All you need to do is your information. After you confirm your account with us, Find Energy will take care of the remainder of the switching process. Find Energy will make certain that your establishment is enjoying only the best deals from the best electricity suppliers on the market.
- Find Energy will take charge of the transition - There isn't any need for a “break up” call with your existing supplier if you are not under contract. If you haven't signed a contract with an electricity supplier, the entire switching process can be handled by Find Energy. If you aren't sure, however, our team can confirm it for you too. If you are under contract, we may still be able to find a way to save you money, so contact us!
- There's no commitment to purchase - Shop. See your options. And allow Find Energy to get you the best plans for your company. It doesn't get any simpler than that! If you are not convinced by the prices you receive from us, then you don't have to do anything. You cansimply continue on with your current service. Only make the switch if it makes sense.
Find Energy is dedicated to getting you the best options in Monmouth Beach. To start saving on your monthly electricity expenses, just enter your zip code and answer the following questions. After this short and thorough process, you will notice your company's electricity bills decrease by as much as 15% to 25%.
Monmouth Beach, NJ's Utility Company is Jersey Central Power & Light
The biggest utility company in charge of providing power to your city is Jersey Central Power & Light. At any point in time that your neighborhood or organization loses electricity, you must report this interruption directly to the utility company. Reporting a power outage to Jersey Central Power & Light is very easy. You can do it online on Jersey Central Power & Light's website at website, or through the phone at (888) 544-4877.
Shop Electricity Providers by Zip Code in Monmouth Beach, NJ