Electricity Providers in Ocean City, New Jersey
Ocean City—New Jersey’s 130th largest city by population—has a population of 11,229 people.
Customers in Ocean City are able to choose who they procure their home or business' electricity from because the area operates as a deregulated electricity market. The customers are getting compelling electricity plans at extraordinarily appealing rates thanks to this fierce competition between electricity suppliers that serve in Ocean City. However, there’s no shortage of fly-by-night energy companies who lure new consumers with false marketing and questionable plan information.
Keep yourself protected from sketchy energy providers with FindEnergy.com. Energy shopping requires a ton of research, and the Find Energy team has already done the legwork on the many different energy companies that do business in the Ocean City area. You can connect with reliable electricity suppliers through FindEnergy.com.
Be sure you’re getting the most compelling electricity plans in your location; type in your zip code. View the top choices for retail electric providers in Ocean City in the list below.
- AEP Energy
- Constellation Energy
- Direct Energy
- Major Energy Electric Services
- National Gas & Electric
- NextEra Energy
- SFE Energy
- Verde Energy
Ocean City, NJ Residential Electricity Rates
The present average rate of residential electricity in Ocean City is 22.82 cents per kWh. Currently, 16.37 cents per kWh and 14.11 cents for every kilowatt-hour are the state and national average respectively.
The average monthly energy bill that residents pay in Ocean City is $310.75. For the sake of comparison: the average monthly residential electricity bill in New Jersey is $108.85, and the average monthly residential energy bill nationwide is $125.95.
The actual amount of electricity you consume every month will directly impact your electricity bill amount. Energy plans aren’t so cut-and-dry, and the correlation between monthly kWh usage levels and particular energy rates is one that leaves a lot of consumers perplexed.
We eliminate this confusion by having a TOS with the plans we show on FindEnergy.com. The Terms of Service or TOS showcases crucial details about an energy plan. Leafing through the TOS will give you access to important electricity information such as rates, contract terms, generation sources, and emissions levels.
Find Energy has taken the first step of creating TOS highlights on the many different electricity plans available in the Ocean City area. FindEnergy.com features readily available information—conditions, terms, prices. etc.—on the most compelling energy offerings and the most reputable energy providers in Ocean City, New Jersey.
Enjoy the benefits of our online marketplace—head over to FindEnergy.com and enter your zip code. Buy the most attractive residential energy plans in your location using FindEnergy.com.
Find Energy has shortlisted your options to solely include the most attractive home electricity plans available in the Ocean City area; view the list below.
Ocean City, New Jersey Residential Electricity Plans
Ocean City, NJ Commercial Electricity Rates
Ocean City has a commercial electricity rate of 17.13 cents per kilowatt-hour. On a statewide level, business owners pay an average of 13.34 cents per kWh; while on a countrywide level, business owners pay an average of 11.16 cents per kilowatt-hour.
Ocean City area entrepreneurs spend $4,884.78 on their electricity bill every month, on average. On a state level, business owners pay a monthly average of $388.61; while on a national level, business owners pay a monthly average of $607.57.
There are few companies that can run daily operations without significant usage of electricity. While your residential electricity bill may not be a significant cost for your family, the average business electricity use is 12 times that of a residential property. Buying a competitive electricity plan is important for companies in many industries looking to cut expenses and keep up with the competition. Take the time to do the math (or use our marketplace tools instead) to see how much even a penny decrease in your price per kilowatt hour could save your company.
FindEnergy.com can request customized pricing for your business establishment if you constantly rack up an energy bill of more than $3,000.
You may be able to decrease your bill by 15% to 25% if you shop for your next electricity plan through our website.
Our online marketplace gets Ocean City business owners the most compelling commercial energy plans from only the most dependable electricity suppliers in the Ocean City area. Get the most compelling business energy plan available in Ocean City, New Jersey—fill in your zip code.
Although there are quite a number of commercial electricity offerings available to businesses in the Ocean City area, here's a list of the most compelling ones.
Ocean City, New Jersey Commercial Electricity Plans
The following are a few reasons why you should at least compare your existing rate against custom business electricity rates:
- Fixed-rate plans may create savings for years to come - Fixed rate plans are the recommended plan of choice here at Find Energy. These plans secure the best rates and ensure that you know how much you will be paying per kilowatt-hour every month.
- The switching process is unnoticeable with zero service interruptions - Zero service disruptions will take place when switching suppliers. Your customers and employees will not notice any differences at any point during the changeover.
- The whole switching process takes minutes - Our goal is to quickly and effectively help your business to save money as soon as possible. We've designed our purchasing experience to be as painless for you as possible. Simply submit your information. After you confirm your account with us, we will take care of the entire switching process. Find Energy will make sure that your organization is enjoying only the best deals from the most reliable electricity companies on the market.
- Our team will handle the entire switching process - There isn't any need for a “break up” call with your current provider if you are not under contract. If you haven't signed a contract with an electricity provider, the entire transition can be handled by our team. If you aren't sure, however, we can check that for you too. If you are under contract, we still may be able to save you money, so reach out!
- Look into better plans with no obligation - There is no obligation to buy a deal if you aren't impressed with the prices you receive. We've worked hard to make this process as risk free as possible for users. Look around. Review your options. Make the switch only if it makes sense. It's really that easy!
Getting a new electricity plan with Find Energy is easy. Just enter your zip code to get quotes on the best priced services in Ocean City.
Ocean City, NJ Utility Company
Versant Power is the main utility company that takes care of the distribution of electricity in Ocean City, New Jersey. Regardless of where you get your energy from, if you're experiencing power failures or any other issues, you should contact Versant Power.
If you need to call Versant Power, you can do so at (207) 973-2000. You can also contact Versant Power online here.
Ocean City, New Jersey Electricity Rates Over Time
Find the best plan for your needs
Shop Electricity Providers by Zip Code in Ocean City, NJ