Electricity Providers in Old Tappan, New Jersey
Old Tappan has an estimated 5,888 citizens—the 264th most populous city in the state of New Jersey.
Old Tappan’s deregulated energy market is quite competitive, with various electricity suppliers for residents to choose from. With Old Tappan energy suppliers trying to out-price their rival companies, it is the customers who are actually the real winners, as they are able to reap the rewards of competitive energy plans for the least amount of money. There are, however, more than a few less-than-reputable electricity companies that are in the business of luring unsuspecting customers through sketchy marketing and deliberately misleading plan terms.
You can use FindEnergy.com to stay away from these types of predatory energy companies. Find Energy has everything you need to know about the many different suppliers that do business in the Old Tappan area. Our website gives you the most attractive energy offerings available in your location.
Input your zip code to start saving on your monthly bill as soon as possible. View the top picks for providers in this list.
- AEP Energy
- Constellation Energy
- Direct Energy
- Freepoint Energy Solutions
- Just Energy
- US Gas & Electric
- Verde Energy
Old Tappan, NJ Residential Electricity Rates
Residential electricity in Old Tappan can be had at 19.54 cents for every kilowatt-hour presently. To put it into a better view, the statewide average is at 16.24 cents for every kilowatt-hour, and the nationwide average is at 13.71 cents for every kilowatt-hour.
The average monthly energy bill in Old Tappan is $315.15. Statewide, the present monthly energy bill averages $107.17; while nationwide, the monthly electricity bill averages $121.23.
It is worth noting that energy prices may be dramatically different from the averages listed depending on how much electricity you consume. This correlation between energy usage levels and electricity rates is what often leaves a lot of energy users perplexed about the details of their energy plans.
To assist in bringing clarity to our users, we include a TOS with all plans we include on our website. Learn crucial information about your electricity plan by reading the Terms of Service (TOS).. Terms of Service do not only highlight relevant electricity information—such as the terms, conditions, and price information of your electricity plan—it also allows consumers to make a fairly direct comparison between various electricity offerings from various energy companies.
Make more informed energy decisions—our marketplace allows you to directly find the TOS highlights of the many different electricity plans available in your area. Easily locate essential electricity information using our online marketplace, including the conditions, terms, and price of the most compelling electricity offerings in the Old Tappan area.
Your new energy plan is underway—fill in your zip code. Our online marketplace gives you access to Old Tappan’s most established energy providers and their best electricity plans.
You can find some of the best residential electricity plans in the Old Tappan area in the following list.
Old Tappan, New Jersey Residential Electricity Plans
Old Tappan, NJ Commercial Electricity Rates
The average rate of electricity in Old Tappan, New Jersey area is presently at 15.42 cents per kilowatt-hour. On a statewide level, entrepreneurs pay an average of 13.10 cents for every kilowatt-hour; while on a national level, entrepreneurs pay an average of 10.78 cents per kilowatt-hour.
The average monthly energy bill that entrepreneurs pay in Old Tappan is $4,137.93. Just to compare: the state monthly energy bill average is $371.62, while the countrywide monthly energy bill average is $580.8.
Most likely your company is highly dependent on electricity for most important parts of business. Most businesses use between 10x and 100x more electricity than a residential property does. If your business has significant electricity usage then shopping for a new lower electricity rate is good business. Reducing your bill by even a few pennies per kilowatt hour could mean massive savings for your business.
Find Energy can send customized pricing requests to established Old Tappan, New Jersey electricity suppliers if you consistently get an electricity bill upwards of $3,000 dollars.
There could be up to 25% energy savings to be had if you shop for your next energy plan through our marketplace.
Use FindEnergy.com to gain access to dependable energy suppliers in Old Tappan and their most competitive business electricity plans. Get a new commercial electricity plan with Find Energy—go to our marketplace by typing in your zip code.
The following are some of the most compelling business energy plans available in the Old Tappan area.
Old Tappan, New Jersey Commercial Electricity Plans
Keep in mind the following when deciding whether shopping for a personalized business electricity plan is worth your effort:
- A low fixed-rate plan might save your business thousands - Fixed rate plans empower consumers secure rates for extended periods of time. They also enable your company to forecast expenses without the worry of possible massive price increases that come with variable rate plans.
- No power inconvenience during the switching process - Power keeps flowing to your business if you're already getting service. In fact, about the only thing you will notice is the reduced number on your bill.
- Fast, simple, and hassle-free - All we need from you is for you to spend a few minutes filling out your information with Find Energy. After that, we will handle the rest. You will secure a brand new electricity plan and spend almost no time at all.
- Zero calls to your current supplier required - Find Energy handles the entire transition if you are not under contract. After submitting your information, the only thing you need to do is to let us help you choose the most attractive deal for your business. You will see a lower bill for months to come. And even if you are under contract, we can still assist you in finding and switching to a better pricing plan.
- Zero obligation to make the switch - Not convinced with the quote you got after you submit your information? No worries. There is absolutely no obligation on your part to make the transition. It is completely up to you if you want to sign up for a new plan. This, of course, is what drives Find Energy to find you a great deal that you can't say no to!
Find Energy is dedicated to providing you the lowest electricity rates in Old Tappan. To start saving on your monthly electricity expenses, all you have to do is simply enter your zip code on this page and answer the following questions.
Old Tappan, NJ Utility Company
Orange & Rockland is charged with overseeing the delivery of electricity in the Old Tappan area. Reach out to Orange & Rockland if you have concerns about your electricity services—power interruptions, energy fluctuations, etc.—in your location.
Or visit Orange & Rockland's website here.
Old Tappan, New Jersey Electricity Rates Over Time
Find the best plan for your needs
Shop Electricity Providers by Zip Code in Old Tappan, NJ