Electricity Providers in Palisades Park, New Jersey
Palisades Park covers 1.28 square miles and has a population of 20,292 residents. The city is located in Bergen County, NJ. Residents in Palisades Park have choices when deciding who to acquire electricity from. Being a deregulated electricity market, the city encourages companies to compete for the business of their citizens. Sometimes, however, this ability to shop around has some undesired ramifications, such as deceptive advertising and marketing from the electricity providers. Here at Find Energy, we have created a marketplace where consumers can shop and purchase electricity plans with trust in the providers that we list.
Deregulated markets require the coverage of both utility companies, own the power lines and handle the electricity transmission, and Retail Electric Providers (REPs), who are the companies in charge of providing the electricity that a customer uses. Whichever utility owns or manages the electricity infrastructure that connect to your home or business will be your only option for a utility company, but you can choose your REP based on customer experience or other factors. Palisades Park has 14 REPs to residents of the city, which makes for a lot of decisions for consumers searching for electricity. We have composed a list of of the most reliable suppliers who offer electricity in Palisades Park.
- AEP Energy
- Constellation Energy
- Direct Energy
- Freepoint Energy Solutions
- Just Energy
- Major Energy Electric Services
- Marathon Energy
- National Gas & Electric
- NextEra Energy
- SFE Energy
- US Gas & Electric
- Verde Energy
Palisades Park, NJ Electricity Rates & Bills
Comprehending the rates on offer by retail electricity providers in Palisades Park can be challenging. The rates and terms on plans on our website have been vetted by our team. We are confident you will be able to clearly comprehend them and have correct expectations of what you will spend per kilowatt-hour on your electricity bills. Reading the information in the terms and conditions is extremely important in advance of you purchase a plan. The terms and conditions document has useful information, including rate details and what you can anticipate paying based on your actual usage.
Below we spotlight the recent trends and historical data for electricity rates in Palisades Park.
Palisades Park, New Jersey Electricity Price Trends
Palisades Park, NJ Electricity Rates Over Time
Current Average Rates, Consumption & Bill Amounts in Palisades Park, New Jersey
- Palisades Park's current average residential electricity price is 18.11 cents per kilowatt-hour. The New Jersey state average is 16.24 cents and the countrywide average is 13.67 cents.
- Palisades Park residents spend on average $268.88 for electricity each month. For comparison, the average New Jersey citizen pays $107.17 per month and the national average is 120.98.
- Presently the the average commercial electricity rate in Palisades Park is 15.05 cents per kilowatt-hour. The current average in New Jersey is 13.10 cents and the countrywide average is 10.73 cents.
- The average commercial monthly electricity bill in Palisades Park is $3,754.73, while the New Jersey average is $371.62 and the national average is 578.13.
Palisades Park, NJ Commercial Electricity
Many business owners overlook the importance of obtaining a competitive electricity rate. No matter your industry, it is likely that electricity is a sizeable percentage of your expenses. The process of switching suppliers may seem daunting at first glance, we've gone above and beyond to make it as seamless and as easy as possible for business managers. Our team takes care of the hard parts! It's quite common to miss the reality that a rate reduction of a few cents could reduce costs by significant amounts of money in a given billing cycle. Organizations of different kinds are able to save money every month by finding more competitive electricity deals.
The electricity plans that we showcase on our online marketplace are among the most sensible prices available in Palisades Park. Our intention is to maximize savings for your organization. Establishments with high electricity use (expenses amounting to a few thousand dollars on average) can take advantage of custom pricing plans from the electricity suppliers in Palisades Park. A custom electricity rate typically provides massive savings to the business. Being that Find Energy makes it so easy for you to find a plan that's better than your regular rate, not taking advantage of this feature is costing your establishment a sizeable amount of money.
Find the best plan for your needs
For those on the fence about shopping for deregulated electricity rates, here are a few points you may want to take:
- No unnecessary surprises besides the amount of money your business will save - Fixed rate plans are the preferred plan of choice here at Find Energy. These plans lock in competitive rates and ensure you can predict exactly what you will be paying per kilowatt-hour in the future.
- Switching electricity providers will not result in a power interruption - Zero service disruptions will happen when switching providers. Your team will not notice any changes at any point during the switching process.
- Changing service providers only requires a few minutes of your time - Our shopping process created to be quick and convenient for business users. Just submit your information. After that, we'll take the reins and handle the hard parts. Our goal is to make sure to secure your company the most attractive electricity rates on the market.
- Zero calls to your existing electricity service company required - There is no need for a “break up” call with your existing provider if you are not under contract. If you haven't signed a contract with an electricity provider, the entire switching process can be taken care of by our team. If you're not sure, however, we can confirm it for you as well. If you are under contract, we still may be able to save you money, so contact us!
- Free quotes without obligation - Look around. Review your options. And let Find Energy get you the most attractive deals for your company. It doesn't get any easier than that! If you are not impressed by the rates you receive from us, then you don't have to do anything. You canjust continue on with your current service. Only switch if it makes total sense.
To start saving on your bill, the quickest way is to get the process going as soon as possible. All you have to do is to fill in your zip code on the page above and answer a few simple questions. This will make it easy for us to determine the best deals for your establishment. A good number of organizations will save anywhere between 15% and 25% on their monthly bill after locking in a new plan through Find Energy.
Palisades Park, NJ's Utility Company is PSEG
The primary electric utility company in charge of supplying electricity to Palisades Park is PSEG. Losing power in your house can be distressing. Make sure to get a hold of your utility company to report any electricity interruptions. If you experience an outage, you must contact your utility company directly.
Shop Electricity Providers by Zip Code in Palisades Park, NJ