Electricity Providers in Paramus, New Jersey
Paramus is located in Bergen County, NJ and covers 10.51 square miles. With a deregulated electricity market Paramus citizens have options to choose from when it comes to who sells them their electricity. Consumer choice can come at a price though. Consumers are sometimes faced with misleading or confusing sales tactics that they need to traverse. In our electricity marketplace you can expect simplicity and rates with clear terms.
In a deregulated market, a consumer may have an electricity supplier, also known as a Retail Electric Provider (REP) and a utility company. Since utility companies handle the transmission lines that deliver to businesses and homes, customers cannot choose which utility they are served by. In a deregulated market they can select the REP that they purchase electricity from. Paramus is served by 14 different REPs, giving an abundance of choices for the customer. Below is a quick list of some of the top companies operating in the Paramus area that a consumer can choose between.
- AEP Energy
- Constellation Energy
- Direct Energy
- Freepoint Energy Solutions
- Just Energy
- Major Energy Electric Services
- Marathon Energy
- National Gas & Electric
- NextEra Energy
- SFE Energy
- US Gas & Electric
- Verde Energy
Paramus, NJ Electricity Rates & Bills
It is ordinary for providers to have convoluted terms for their electricity rates, making it grueling for consumers to effectively compare and shop these plans. We've made it a goal to show plans in our marketplace with simple rates and conditions so that you are able to choose them with confidence. We encourage everyone to read the terms and conditions of the plan you are subscribing to. The terms and conditions document will make it crystal clear what to expect once your new, lower, electricity bills start arriving.
Below you can find recent price tendencies and historical rate data for Paramus.
Paramus, New Jersey Electricity Price Trends
Paramus, NJ Electricity Rates Over Time
Current Average Rates, Consumption & Bill Amounts in Paramus, New Jersey
- The average rate per kilowatt-hour for residential electricity in Paramus is 18.11 cents, while the New Jersey average is 16.24 cents and the US average is 13.67 cents.
- Paramus residents, on average, pay a monthly electricity bill of $268.88. The state of New Jersey averages $107.17 per residence per month and the US average is 120.98 per month.
- At present, the average commercial electricity rate in Paramus is 15.05 cents per kilowatt-hour. The current average in New Jersey is 13.10 cents and the countrywide average is 10.73 cents.
- Paramus businesses spend an average monthly commercial electricity expense of $3,754.73. In New Jersey, businesses average $371.62 per month and the nationwide average is 578.13.
Paramus, NJ Commercial Electricity
Many business owners miss the importance of acquiring a competitive electricity rate. No matter what industry you operate in, it is likely that electricity is a good percentage of your expenses. Find Energy takes care of hard stuff! Our shopping experience is designed to be quick and painless. Even minor savings in electricity rates may save your establishment a large amount of money on your monthly overhead. Both large and small businesses can benefit greatly by making sure that they are getting the best electricity price available to them.
The electricity rates that we showcase on our marketplace are among the most attractive prices available in Paramus. Our goal is to ensure savings for your organization. If your company has a monthly bill that amounts to a few thousand dollars or more, our team can submit a request for custom pricing to different providers operating in Paramus, so that they can bid on your business.. A personalized electricity plan often comes with massive savings to the business. A lot of businesses often end up paying more than they should on their monthly electricity bills just because they don't bother to look into more compelling electricity rates available in the deregulated market.
Find the best plan for your needs
If you are on the fence about whether you should give this a try, the following are a few important points you might want to keep in mind:
- No surprises except the amount of money you will save - Locking in a low fixed rate allows organizations to save now and project their yearly electricity expenses with great certainty.
- Zero service interruptions during the switching period - No service disruptions will take place while switching suppliers. Your team won't notice any changes at any point during the switching process.
- The whole process takes just a couple of minutes of your time - Just submit your information and we will do the everything else! We'll give you with the lowest options for your business and help you through the entire decision-making process.
- Our team at Find Energy will take charge of the entire switching process - There isn't any need to inform your current supplier if you are under no contract. Oftentimes, this remains just as true even if you do have an active contract. Find Energy handles the communication with the electricity service providers. At the end of the day, Find Energy will present you with the most attractive options currently available in your area.
- There's zero commitment to commit - Not impressed with the quote you received after you submit your information? No problem. There is absolutely no obligation on your part to make the transition. It is completely up to you if you want to sign up for a new rate. This, of course, is what motivates Find Energy to find you a great deal that you can't refuse!
If you want your business to start cutting back on electricity expenses as soon as possible, all you have to do is type in your zip code and answer these simple questions. We will start providing you the best options as quickly as possible! In our experience, businesses are in many instances able to save between 15% and 25% on their monthly bills after using our marketplace.
Paramus, NJ's Utility Company is PSEG
PSEG is in charge of delivering electric utility services to your location. This is necessary for residents to be familiar with. After all, this is the company you should call in the event of a blackout. If you experience an outage, you must contact your utility company directly.
Shop Electricity Providers by Zip Code in Paramus, NJ