Electricity Providers in Parsippany CDP, New Jersey
About 22,778 residents call Parsippany CDP home. Deregulated electricity markets provide consumers the option to shop the prices of multiple electricity companies. Parsippany CDP's electricity market is deregulated. A drawback to deregulation is that where there is a money-making opportunity, there is sometimes the opportunity for misleading or confusing plan terms. Find Energy has built an easy way to steer clear of plans like these. Our marketplace is populated with plans with clear terms.
In a deregulated market, a Retail Electric Provider (REP) handles the procurement of electricity for the consumer and a utility company will handle the delivery of electricity. REPs can be chosen by the customer, but there is only one option for your utility company as it is determined by who owns the electricity lines that serve your business or home. Parsippany CDP has 14 REPs operating citizens of the city, which makes for a lot of decisions for consumers in the market for electricity. Below you can browse our choice of the best suppliers that supply electricity to the Parsippany CDP area.
- AEP Energy
- Constellation Energy
- Direct Energy
- Freepoint Energy Solutions
- Just Energy
- Major Energy Electric Services
- Marathon Energy
- National Gas & Electric
- NextEra Energy
- SFE Energy
- US Gas & Electric
- Verde Energy
Parsippany CDP, NJ Electricity Rates & Bills
Electricity rates can often vary based on kilowatt-hours used, which can be quite perplexing if you aren't completely clear on your plan's terms and your average usage amounts. To resolve this, we highlight plans with understandable terms on our website. We highly encourage consumers to look at the terms and conditions in advance of making the decision to purchase a plan. Your electricity use will affect your rate and reading the terms and conditions document prior to buying a plan can assist in ensuring you know what to expect.
See below for price trends and historical pricing data.
Parsippany CDP, New Jersey Electricity Price Trends
Parsippany CDP, NJ Electricity Rates Over Time
Current Average Rates, Consumption & Bill Amounts in Parsippany CDP, New Jersey
- At present, the average residential electricity rate in Parsippany CDP is 17.89 cents per kilowatt-hour. The current average in New Jersey is 16.24 cents and the US average is 13.67 cents.
- Parsippany CDP's average monthly residential electricity bill is $279.72. The average for the state of New Jersey is $107.17 and for the US is 120.98.
- The current the average commercial electricity rate in Parsippany CDP is 14.30 cents per kilowatt-hour. The current average in New Jersey is 13.10 cents and the national average is 10.73 cents.
- Parsippany CDP businesses, on average, pay a monthly electricity expense of $3,492.66. The state of New Jersey averages $371.62 per residence per month and the national average is 578.13 per month.
Parsippany CDP, NJ Commercial Electricity
Your business, regardless of size, almost certainly uses enough electricity to result in your monthly bill being an amount that matters. Obtaining the best business rate is therefore all the more important to reduce overhead. We have made the process very easy for businesses to utilize. Taking a couple of percentage points off of your monthly bill can surprisingly amount to sizeable savings for your organization. Using the easy comparison process created by Find Energy, organizations from bookstores to electricity intensive factories , should be able to make the most out of these types of savings opportunities.
In order to save our users the most money possible, we showcase plans that offer some of the most attractive business rates out there. If your company has monthly expenses of a few thousand dollars or more, Find Energy can forward your account to the various electricity providers in your area. They will then offer you a custom plan. It is your establishment that saves the most money when electricity suppliers try to outbid each other in offering you the lowest rate on the market. Many companies leave money on the table by not spending a moment to check if currently available rates are more compelling than what they are now paying.
Find the best plan for your needs
There's no harm in checking the currently available deregulated electricity rates against the rate you're actively paying, especially when you keep in mind the following facts:
- Your establishment may save thousands using a fixed-rate plan - Fixed rate plans are the preferred plan of choice here at Find Energy. These plans lock in competitive rates and ensure that you know what you will be paying per kilowatt-hour in the future.
- The switching experience is unnoticeable with no service interruptions - Zero electricity service disruptions will take place while changing suppliers. Your customers and employees will not see any changes at any point during the switching process.
- You'll save money in the long-term without investing much time - Our goal is to seamlessly and efficiently help your establishment to save money in the long run. Find Energy has created our purchasing experience to be as hands free for you as possible. Simply your information. After you confirm your account with us, we will take care of the remainder of the switching process. We will make sure that your company is provided with only the best deals from the best electricity service providers in Parsippany CDP.
- Zero calls to your current electricity provider necessary - There isn't any need for a “break up” call with your existing provider if you are not under contract. If you haven't signed a contract with an electricity supplier, the entire transition can be taken care of by our team. If you're not sure, however, Find Energy can check that for you too. If you are under contract, we still may be able to save you money, so reach out!
- There's zero obligation to buy - Don't like the plan you got after you submit your information? No problem. There is absolutely zero obligation on your part to make the transition. It is completely up to you whether to sign up for a new rate. This, of course, is what drives Find Energy to find you the best plan that you can't refuse!
To begin saving on your bill, the quickest way is to get the process started right away. All you have to do is enter your zip code on this page and type in your answers to a few simple questions. Your answers will make it possible for us to lock in the lowest electricity prices for you. Most establishments can save anywhere between 15% and 25% on their monthly electricity bill after finding a new deal through our marketplace.
Parsippany CDP, NJ's Utility Company is Jersey Central Power & Light
The main utility company in charge of providing power to your location is Jersey Central Power & Light. Losing electricity in your neighborhood can be distressing. Be sure that you get a hold of your utility company to report any electricity outages. In case of a power outage, you can reach out to Jersey Central Power & Light at (888) 544-4877, or you can report an electricity interruption over the internet through website.
Shop Electricity Providers by Zip Code in Parsippany CDP, NJ