Electricity Providers in Pine Hill, New Jersey
Pine Hill is home to the 140th largest population in New Jersey. Deregulated electricity markets give customers the opportunity to shop the prices of multiple electricity companies. Pine Hill's electricity market is a deregulated one. One drawback to deregulation is that when there is a money-making opportunity, there is possibly the chance of deceptive advertising and marketing. Find Energy has created an easy process to avoid companies like these. Our marketplace is populated with plans with clear terms and easy to read pricing details.
A utility company takes care of the delivery of your electricity while a Retail Electric Provider (REP) is responsible for the sale of electricity to the customer. Customers can choose their REP, whereas there is only one option for the utility company as it is determined by who manages the power lines where your home or business is located. There are 14 REPs to choose between to procure electricity from in the Pine Hill area. Below you can browse our choice of the most reliable providers who offer electricity services to Pine Hill.
- AEP Energy
- Constellation Energy
- Direct Energy
- Freepoint Energy Solutions
- Just Energy
- Major Energy Electric Services
- Marathon Energy
- National Gas & Electric
- NextEra Energy
- SFE Energy
- US Gas & Electric
- Verde Energy
Pine Hill, NJ Electricity Rates & Bills
It is nothing out of the ordinary for electricity companies to have confusing terms for their electricity prices, making it difficult for consumers to compare these plans. The plans we promote in the Find Energy marketplace quickly get to the point with simple terms and rate rules. We encourage everyone to take a good look at the terms and conditions on any plan before committing. Terms and conditions documents have price and term information clearly spelled out for you to fully understand what to look for once you sign up for a new plan.
Trends for rate fluctuations in the Pine Hill area are viewable below.
Pine Hill, New Jersey Electricity Price Trends
Pine Hill, NJ Electricity Rates Over Time
Current Average Rates, Consumption & Bill Amounts in Pine Hill, New Jersey
- The residential electricity rates in Pine Hill are currently 22.81 cents per kilowatt-hour. The, while the state average is 16.24 and the US average is 13.67.
- The average residential monthly electricity bill in Pine Hill is $310.79, while the New Jersey average is $107.17 and the national average is 120.98
- The average price per kilowatt-hour for commercial electricity in Pine Hill is 17.01 cents, while the New Jersey average is 13.10 cents and the nationwide average is 10.73 cents.
- Pine Hill businesses average a monthly commercial electricity bill of $3,740.1. The average in New Jersey is $371.62 per month and the average in the country is 578.13.
Pine Hill, NJ Commercial Electricity
For businesses in Pine Hill, choosing to not shop around for the most competitively priced business electricity plans could be significantly costing you money. Our process is incredibly easy and quick. It's vital to understand that a tiny decreases in your price of a penny may end up with your company saving hundreds or thousands of dollars each month. Any sized organization is eligible for this saving opportunity. Using our quick comparison process, all you have to do is check if your current rate can be beat.
Our Team is focused on presenting attractive commercial electricity plans from the biggest and most trusted electricity suppliers who are in the Pine Hill area. If your business has a large enough monthly electricity bill that amounts to a few thousand dollars or more, we can request a custom plan from every electricity service provider in Pine Hill. Personalized electricity prices enable companies to achieve significant savings, as well as secure very competitive rates for months to come. If you are not making the most out of the deregulated market, then you are fundamentally enabling your business to lose out on substantial savings.
Find the best plan for your needs
Keep in mind the following if you're still uncertain about shopping for a new business electricity plan:
- Your business could save thousands with a fixed-rate plan - Our team at Find Energy deal almost solely with fixed rate plans. If electricity rates are currently trending upwards, then locking in current rates could very well be among the most critical business decisions you make this week.
- There is zero disruption of electricity service when you change to plan - Your organization will not experience any service interruptions at any time during the switching process. In fact, the only difference you will notice is the lower charge on your next bill!
- Quick, straightforward, and seamless - Our purchasing process is designed to be quick and efficient for business users. All you need to do is submit your information. Once that's done, we'll take the reins and handle the heavy lifting. We'll make certain we provide your business the most attractive electricity rates out there.
- Zero calls to your existing electricity provider necessary - There isn't any need for a “break up” call with your existing provider if you are not under contract. If you haven't signed a contract with an electricity provider, the entire transition can be handled by Find Energy. If you aren't sure, however, Find Energy can check that for you as well. If you are under contract, we still may be able to save you money, so submit your info!
- Free quotes with no obligation - There isn't any obligation to commit to a plan if you aren't convinced with the rates you receive. We've done our best to make this process as safe as we can for consumers. Shop. See your options. Make the switch only if it makes sense. It's really that straightforward!
If you're ready for your company to begin cutting back on electricity expenses asap, then just enter your zip code and answer these easy questions. We will start getting you the lowest electricity rates right away! In our estimation, companies are able to save between 15% and 25% on their monthly bills after using Find Energy.
Pine Hill, NJ's Utility Company is Versant Power
Pine Hill's largest utility company is Versant Power. This is crucial for consumers to be familiar with. After all, this is the company you should call in case of a blackout. Reporting a blackout to Versant Power is easy and rather straightforward. You can do it online using Versant Power's website at website, or over their emergency phone number at (207) 973-2000.
Shop Electricity Providers by Zip Code in Pine Hill, NJ