Electricity Providers in Pitman, New Jersey
Placing 183rd for largest city by population in the state of New Jersey, Pitman is home to 8,812 people.
Pitman’s deregulated energy market is extremely competitive, with many energy companies that citizens can choose to receive service from. This competition yields compelling power plans and cheaper rates. There exist, however, more than a few predatory energy providers that are in the business of scamming unsuspecting customers through false promises and purposefully misleading plan terms.
Purchase a new energy plan with confidence using Find Energy; our marketplace makes sure you’re protected against less-than-reputable electricity suppliers. Make sure you’re making the right choices when buying a new power plan; use available data on Find Energy about the many different companies that provide service in Pitman. FindEnergy.com can connect you with the most dependable energy providers in the Pitman area, so you can get the most compelling energy offerings in your area.
With Find Energy, you can be sure about your energy buying decisions—enter your zip code, and we’ll send you the most attractive electricity plans in the Pitman area. Take a look at the top choices for retail electric providers in the list below.
- AEP Energy
- Constellation Energy
- Direct Energy
- Major Energy Electric Services
- National Gas & Electric
- NextEra Energy
- SFE Energy
- Verde Energy
Pitman, NJ Residential Electricity Rates
Pitman has a residential electricity rate of 24.20 cents for every kilowatt-hour. On a state level, consumers pay an average of 16.47 cents for every kilowatt-hour; while on a national level, consumers pay an average of 14.84 cents per kilowatt-hour.
Each month, Pitman, New Jersey residents pay an average of $170.7 for their electricity. Presently, $107.74 and $131.84 are the present state and national monthly energy bill average, respectively.
In most cases, there is a direct correlation between your energy bill and your average electricity usage every month. This correlation between energy consumption levels and energy rates is what often leaves plenty of consumers perplexed about the terms of their electricity plans.
Our marketplace only shows plans with TOSs to eliminate any confusion. You can learn essential information about your electricity plan in the Terms of Service (TOS). TOSs do not only provide valuable energy information—such as the terms, conditions, and price information of your energy plan—it also enables consumers to make a more straightforward comparison between different electricity offerings from different energy companies.
Find Energy has already collected important energy information indicated on TOSs of the various electricity plans available in your location. Find Energy has consolidated important energy information on our website, including the conditions, terms, and prices of the most attractive energy plans being offered in Pitman, New Jersey.
Enjoy a better energy plan in as fast as 2 minutes—enter your zip code. Eliminate the guesswork when buying your new energy plan; get accurate energy information on the most attractive residential electricity plans available in your area using our marketplace.
FindEnergy.com has compiled a shortlist of some of the most competitive residential electricity plans you can get in your location.
Pitman, New Jersey Residential Electricity Plans
Pitman, NJ Commercial Electricity Rates
You’ll be spending an average of 17.90 cents per kWh for your commercial electricity if you’re doing business in Pitman. You can compare this to both the state and nationwide average rates that are at 13.71 cents for every kWh and 11.93 cents for every kWh respectively.
If you’re doing business in Pitman, chances are you’re spending $3,493 on your energy bill each month, on average. As a point of comparison: the state’s current monthly energy bill averages $427.5, and the current countrywide monthly electricity bill averages $651.89.
Electricity is a primary monthly expenditure for businesses in almost all sector. Businesses electricity accounts average approximately 12 times more electricity than residential electricity accounts. This makes it all the more important for business owners and managers to shop for the lowest available rates. It would be wise to realize that even a slight reduction in your cost per kilowatt hour can make a big difference in your overall bill.
FindEnergy.com can send customized price requests for businesses in Pitman that spend $3,000 or more on energy each month.
Pitman area businesses may be able to reduce your monthly bill by 15% to 25% if they shop for their energy plan through our website.
Business owners in Pitman can purchase the most competitive business electricity plans from dependable electricity providers through our marketplace. Your new business energy plan is underway—type in your zip code.
Although there are quite a few business electricity offerings available to businesses in Pitman, here are the most attractive ones.
Pitman, New Jersey Commercial Electricity Plans
Here are a few reasons why you should at least compare your existing plan against custom business electricity plans:
- No surprises except the amount you will save - Fixed rate plans empower consumers secure rates for extended periods of time. They also allow your organization to foresee expenses without the worry of potential exponential price increases that are common with variable rate plans.
- Changing electricity suppliers won't result in any power interruption - No electricity service disruptions will happen while switching providers. Your team won't see any changes during the changeover.
- The entire switching process takes a couple of minutes - After you submit your company's information, we will do all of the work for you. Depending on the size of your organization, we will find you the lowest available rates in your area. For companies with a large enough bill, we will also receive personalized prices from the the top electricity companies serving Pitman.
- No need to inform your existing electric provider - There is no need for a “break up” call with your existing provider if you are not under contract. If you haven't signed a contract with an electricity service company, the entire switching process can be handled by our staff at Find Energy. If you aren't sure, however, Find Energy can check that for you as well. If you are under contract, we may still be able to save you money, so submit your info!
- No obligation to buy into a new plan - Shop. See your options. And let Find Energy get you the best quotes for your establishment. It doesn't get any easier than that! If you are not convinced by the rates you receive from Find Energy, then you don't have to do anything. You can remain on with your current service. Only make the switch if it makes total sense.
To begin saving on your electricity bill, the easiest way is to get the process started as early as possible. All you would need to do is fill in your zip code on this page and answer a few simple questions. This will make it possible for us to determine the best plans for you.
Pitman, NJ Utility Company
While there are a number of electricity providers that offer energy services to the residents of Pitman, Versant Power is the main utility provider in charge of transmitting electricity to homes and businesses in Pitman, New Jersey. If you're experiencing power failures in Pitman, contact Versant Power.
If you need to get in touch with Versant Power, you can do so at (207) 973-2000. Versant Power's official website is here.
Pitman, New Jersey Electricity Rates Over Time
Find the best plan for your needs
Shop Electricity Providers by Zip Code in Pitman, NJ