Electricity Providers in Pleasantville, New Jersey
Pleasantville’s population of 20,629 citizens makes it the 54th largest city by population in the state.
Customers in Pleasantville can choose who they procure their business or home's electricity from because the city is a deregulated electricity market. The customers are undoubtedly the true beneficiaries from this competition as they get to take advantage of the best energy plans available for good prices. It’s not all good news, as there are many fly-by-night energy suppliers that prey on unsuspecting customers, baiting them with unrealistic advertising and deceptive advertising tactics.
You can use Find Energy to steer clear of these types of less-than-legitimate electricity suppliers. Please feel free to head over to FindEnergy.com and look for the information you need on the various companies that provide service in your location. Using the Find Energy marketplace, you can shop for some of the most compelling energy offerings from the most dependable electricity providers in the Pleasantville area.
Energy shopping is convenient with our online marketplace—type in your zip code to get the ball rolling. Or you can take a look at some of our top choices for providers in Pleasantville in the list below.
- AEP Energy
- Constellation Energy
- Direct Energy
- Freepoint Energy Solutions
- Just Energy
- US Gas & Electric
- Verde Energy
Pleasantville, NJ Residential Electricity Rates
The average rate of residential electricity for residents in Pleasantville, New Jersey is at 22.81 cents per kWh. On the other hand, New Jersey’s current average is 16.24 cents per kilowatt-hour, and the national average is 13.71 cents for every kWh.
The monthly electricity bill in the Pleasantville area is presently at an average of $310.79. Statewide, the current monthly electricity bill averages $107.17; while nationwide, the monthly electricity bill averages $121.23.
Typically measured in kilowatt-hours, your monthly electricity consumption will directly impact your energy bill total. This can be confusing if you aren't totally clear on how your average energy consumption relates to the terms of your energy plan.
By only highlighting plans with a TOS on our website, we eliminate the confusion many consumers suffer. The Terms of Service (TOS) of your electricity plan clarifies important electricity information that you should read about. Terms of Service do not only contain crucial energy information—such as the terms, conditions, and price information of your energy plan—it also allows consumers to make a more straightforward comparison between different electricity plans from various electricity companies.
Find Energy has researched essential energy information indicated on TOSs of various electricity plans available in Pleasantville, New Jersey. By consolidating crucial energy information, such as the conditions, terms, and prices of the most compelling energy plans in your location, the Find Energy marketplace makes electricity shopping simple.
Secure a new energy plan with Find Energy—visit FindEnergy.com and type in your zip code. Eliminate the guesswork when shopping for your new energy plan; receive accurate energy information on the most attractive residential energy plans being offered in your area using our online marketplace.
While there are quite a number of residential energy plans available to residents living in Pleasantville, the following are the most compelling ones.
Pleasantville, New Jersey Residential Electricity Plans
Pleasantville, NJ Commercial Electricity Rates
Pleasantville area’s current business electricity rate is at 17.04 cents for every kilowatt-hour. On the other hand, the state’s present average is 13.10 cents for every kilowatt-hour, and the national average is 10.78 cents for every kWh.
Monthly commercial electricity bill in Pleasantville is presently at an average of $4,085.66. Compare this to the $371.62 state monthly electricity bill average and the $580.8 national monthly energy bill average.
Businesses often report electricity as a top overhead items. Business electricity accounts regularly use significantly higher sums of electricity than residential properties. Signing up for a competitive electricity rate is important for companies looking to cut expenses and keep up with competitors. With high usage, savings of even a cent or two per kilowatt hour can compound into decent sized savings.
If you manage a business in Pleasantville and you normally spend more than $3,000 on your electricity expenses, then Find Energy can get you customized pricing from the most dependable electricity suppliers in your location.
The Find Energy online marketplace can potentially save you and your company up to 25% on your yearly energy bill.
Our marketplace gets the most updated energy information on the most attractive business electricity plans available to Pleasantville business owners. Be certain you're getting the best business energy plan from the most reputable energy suppliers in your area—enter your zip code.
Below, you can find some of the best business electricity plans in the Pleasantville area.
Pleasantville, New Jersey Commercial Electricity Plans
If you are on the fence about shopping for deregulated electricity rates, here are a few points you might want to keep in mind:
- Fixed-rate plans can create savings for years to come - Fixed rate plans are the preferred plan of choice here at Find Energy. These plans lock in competitive rates and ensure that you know exactly how much you will be paying per kilowatt-hour in the future.
- No power inconvenience during the switching process - No service interruptions will happen when switching suppliers. Your team will not see any differences during the switching process.
- The entire experience takes just a couple of minutes - Once you submit your organization's information, Find Energy will take care of all of the work for you. Relative to the size of your company, we will find you the most attractive possible rates in your location. For companies with a large enough bill, our team will start the process to receive custom plans from the the best electricity suppliers serving Pleasantville.
- We will take charge of the transition - For businesses not currently in a contract with a supplier, there is no need to wait on hold. Find Energy can easily take over and take care of the switching process on your behalf. Even if you are under contract, or are not sure, we can likely we can still save you money.
- Free quotations without obligation - Not impressed with the quote you got after you submit your information? No worries. There is absolutely no obligation on your part to make the switch. It is completely your call if you want to sign up for a new deal. This, of course, is what drives Find Energy to find you the best pricing rate that you will be happy with!
If you're ready for your organization to start saving on electricity expenses as soon as possible, then just type in your zip code on this page and answer these simple questions. Find Energy will start getting you the best options almost immediately!
Pleasantville, NJ Utility Company
Versant Power is Pleasantville, New Jersey's primary utility provider. As Versant Power is charged with delivering energy to your residence or business establishment, you should contact them if you're having troubles with your electricity services, such as power interruptions, energy fluctuations, etc.
Pleasantville, New Jersey Electricity Rates Over Time
Find the best plan for your needs
Shop Electricity Providers by Zip Code in Pleasantville, NJ