Electricity Providers in Point Pleasant Beach, New Jersey
New Jersey’s 301st most populated city is Point Pleasant Beach, with 4,766 people calling the city home.
There is an extremely competitive deregulated energy market in Point Pleasant Beach, with electricity companies vying for consumer dollars. This competition yields competitive electricity plans and affordable rates per kWh for residents in the Point Pleasant Beach area. Unfortunately, it’s also this competition that drives a number of predatory electricity suppliers to use misleading marketing in a desperate bid to lure vulnerable consumers.
With the Find Energy marketplace, it’s simple to avoid these fly-by-night electricity companies. Find Energy has already sorted through the various energy suppliers that do business in your location. Make sure that you're shopping for the most attractive energy plans from only the most dependable energy companies in Point Pleasant Beach by using the Find Energy website.
Fill in your zip code to receive a shortlist of the most attractive electricity plans in your location. You can also take a look at the most reliable retail electric providers below.
- AEP Energy
- Constellation Energy
- Direct Energy
- Freepoint Energy Solutions
- Just Energy
- Major Energy Electric Services
- Marathon Energy
- National Gas & Electric
- NextEra Energy
- SFE Energy
- Verde Energy
Point Pleasant Beach, NJ Residential Electricity Rates
Residential electricity rates in Point Pleasant Beach, New Jersey are at an average of 17.89 cents for every kWh. Compare this to the state’s average electricity rate of 16.24 cents per kWh, and the countrywide average electricity rate of 13.67 cents per kilowatt-hour.
On average, Point Pleasant Beach, New Jersey residents spend $279.72 on their monthly electricity bill. Statewide, the monthly electricity bill averages $107.17; while countrywide, the monthly electricity bill averages $120.98.
The amount of energy you use will directly affect your energy bill amount. You might find the terms of your energy plan perplexing if you’re not clear on how your monthly kWh consumption impacts your electricity rates.
We easily eliminate this confusion by only featuring plans with an easy to understand TOSs on our website. Your electricity plan’s Terms of Service (TOS) can aid you in learning useful information about an energy plan. Learning to consult Terms of Service will not only allow you to understand relevant electricity information—such as the terms, conditions, and price information of your energy plan—but will also enable you to inspect various electricity plans in a standard format.
Our website allows consumers to quickly access TOS highlights of many different energy offerings from the many different electricity providers in the Point Pleasant Beach area. Simply visit FindEnergy.com to look up crucial energy information—conditions, terms, prices. etc.—on the most compelling energy offerings and the most prominent electricity suppliers in your location.
Be sure that you’re making the best electricity decisions—enter your zip code to get the ball rolling. Our marketplace gives Point Pleasant Beach consumers the most attractive residential electricity plans from only the most reputable energy suppliers in the Point Pleasant Beach area.
Here are some of the most attractive residential electricity plans you can get in your area.
Point Pleasant Beach, New Jersey Residential Electricity Plans
Point Pleasant Beach, NJ Commercial Electricity Rates
Commercial electricity in Point Pleasant Beach, New Jersey can be purchased at 14.30 cents per kWh presently. You can compare this to both the state and national average rates that are at 13.10 cents for every kWh and 10.73 cents per kilowatt-hour respectively.
Point Pleasant Beach business owners pay $3,497.23 on average for electricity every month. Presently, $371.62 and $578.13 are the state and countrywide monthly energy bill average, respectively.
Businesses often report electricity as one of their largest monthly expenses. Companies regularly consume an order of magnitude more electricity than the average apartment or house does. Decreasing electricity costs is an easy method to increase your business' profits. Committing some time up front on reducing your electricity expenses should pay dividends for the entirety of your contract.
Find Energy can help your establishment get customized rates from the most established energy providers in Point Pleasant Beach, New Jersey, if you're paying $3,000 or more for electricity each month.
Our energy specialists at Find Energy estimate that businesses in the Point Pleasant Beach area may be able to save anywhere between 15% to 25% on their energy bill by shopping for their energy plan through our website.
Eliminate the guesswork when buying your new electricity plan; get updated electricity information on the most compelling business energy plans available in the Point Pleasant Beach area using our website. Be certain you're getting the most compelling business energy plan from the most reputable electricity suppliers in your area—enter your zip code.
Find Energy has shortlisted your options to include only the most competitive business electricity plans in Point Pleasant Beach, New Jersey; check out the list below.
Point Pleasant Beach, New Jersey Commercial Electricity Plans
Keep in mind the following if you're still uncertain about shopping for a new business electricity plan:
- Your business could save thousands with a fixed-rate plan - Our team at Find Energy deal almost solely with fixed rate plans. If electricity rates are currently trending upwards, then locking in current rates could very well be among the most critical business decisions you make this week.
- There is zero disruption of electricity service when you change to plan - Your organization will not experience any service interruptions at any time during the switching process. In fact, the only difference you will notice is the lower charge on your next bill!
- Quick, straightforward, and seamless - Our purchasing process is designed to be quick and efficient for business users. All you need to do is submit your information. Once that's done, we'll take the reins and handle the heavy lifting. We'll make certain we provide your business the most attractive electricity rates out there.
- Zero calls to your existing electricity provider necessary - There isn't any need for a “break up” call with your existing provider if you are not under contract. If you haven't signed a contract with an electricity provider, the entire transition can be handled by Find Energy. If you aren't sure, however, Find Energy can check that for you as well. If you are under contract, we still may be able to save you money, so submit your info!
- Free quotes with no obligation - There isn't any obligation to commit to a plan if you aren't convinced with the rates you receive. We've done our best to make this process as safe as we can for consumers. Shop. See your options. Make the switch only if it makes sense. It's really that straightforward!
If you're ready for your company to begin cutting back on electricity expenses asap, then just enter your zip code and answer these easy questions. We will start getting you the lowest electricity rates right away!
Point Pleasant Beach, NJ Utility Company
Jersey Central Power & Light is in charge of transmitting electricity in the Point Pleasant Beach area. Contact Jersey Central Power & Light if you have concerns about your energy services—power interruptions, energy fluctuations, etc.—in Point Pleasant Beach, New Jersey.
In the event of a power outage, you can always reach Jersey Central Power & Light at (888) 544-4877. You can contact Jersey Central Power & Light on the internet through Jersey Central Power & Light's website here.
Point Pleasant Beach, New Jersey Electricity Rates Over Time
Find the best plan for your needs
Shop Electricity Providers by Zip Code in Point Pleasant Beach, NJ