Electricity Providers in Tenafly, New Jersey
About 15,409 people consider Tenafly home, making the city the 74th most populated city in the state.
Energy companies in Tenafly, New Jersey are constantly trying to outperform each other. When it comes down to it, this competition among Tenafly energy suppliers is a win for customers—as they enjoy competitive energy plans and cheaper prices Not everything is good news, however, as there are many less-than-reputable energy companies that prey on unsuspecting consumers, luring them with fraudulent advertising and questionable advertising.
Avoid predatory energy suppliers like these with FindEnergy.com. There are various energy suppliers in the Tenafly area; you can learn more about them on our online marketplace. Our marketplace is home to the most dependable electricity providers in the Tenafly area.
With Find Energy, you can be confident about your energy purchasing decisions—enter your zip code, and we’ll send you a shortlist of the most competitive electricity plans in Tenafly, New Jersey. Or you can take a look at some of our top picks for providers in the list below.
- AEP Energy
- Constellation Energy
- Direct Energy
- Freepoint Energy Solutions
- Just Energy
- US Gas & Electric
- Verde Energy
Tenafly, NJ Residential Electricity Rates
You’ll be paying an average of 18.11 cents per kWh for your residential electricity if you’re residing in Tenafly, New Jersey. On the other hand: the average cost of electricity in New Jersey is currently at 16.24 cents per kWh; while the average cost of electricity on a national level is presently at 13.71 cents for every kilowatt-hour.
On average, Tenafly consumers spend $269.28 on their monthly energy bill. Meanwhile: the state monthly energy bill average is $107.17, while the nationwide monthly electricity bill average is $121.23.
Energy consumption is predominantly indicated in kilowatt-hours, and your energy expenses can vary depending on how much power you use. This is a common point of confusion for many energy consumers, as not everybody knows how different energy usage levels can impact particular energy plans.
FindEnergy.com only includes plans with TOSs to help eliminate consumer confusion. You can look up invaluable electricity information in the Terms of Service (TOS) of your energy plan. You can think of your electricity plan’s TOS similarly to the nutrition labels you read on food products; only you’re given valuable energy information such as the terms, conditions, and price information of your electricity plan, in place of nutrition information.
Find Energy has taken the initiative of creating TOS highlights on many different electricity plans available in the Tenafly area. Our team at Find Energy is committed to helping consumers make the right energy decisions; our online marketplace provides crucial energy information, including the conditions, terms, and prices of the best electricity plans available to you, as well as the most reliable energy providers that serve your area.
Let’s get you started on your new electricity plan—head over to FindEnergy.com and type in your zip code. Get your hands on the most attractive residential energy offerings in Tenafly, New Jersey using our online marketplace.
Our team at Find Energy managed to gather the best residential energy plans you can get in Tenafly, New Jersey; learn more about them in this list below.
Tenafly, New Jersey Residential Electricity Plans
Tenafly, NJ Commercial Electricity Rates
Tenafly area’s present commercial electricity rate is at 15.06 cents for every kilowatt-hour. The average business electricity rate in the state is 13.10 cents for every kilowatt-hour; while the average business electricity rate nationwide is 10.78 cents for every kilowatt-hour.
Tenafly entrepreneurs receive a monthly energy bill of $3,760.67 on average. You can compare this to the statewide monthly electricity bill, which currently averages $371.62; as well as the nationwide monthly energy bill, which presently averages $580.8.
Not many businesses can run their day to day without a large usage of electricity. Businesses commonly consume an order of magnitude higher than the average residential property does. You can't dispute that, at those averages, a reduced electricity rate may be good for business. Some businesses may see four or five figure reductions in their annual overhead by lowering their electricity cost by just a fraction of a penny.
Our team at Find Energy can send custom price requests for business establishments in Tenafly, New Jersey that normally spend $3,000 or more on energy each month.
FindEnergy.com may be able to help you shave 15% to 25% off your monthly energy expenses if you shop for your next energy plan through FindEnergy.com.
Our marketplace carries the most updated energy information on the best commercial energy plans available to business owners in Tenafly. Your new business energy plan is on the way—type in your zip code.
Find Energy has compiled this shortlist of the most compelling business electricity plans available to Tenafly businesses.
Tenafly, New Jersey Commercial Electricity Plans
If you are considering whether you should try this, here are a few important things you might want to consider:
- Fixed-rate plans may create savings for years to come - Fixed rate plans are the recommended plan of choice here at Find Energy. These plans secure the best rates and ensure that you can predict how much you will be paying per kilowatt-hour in the future.
- There is no disruption of service when you shift to a different plan - Your business will not experience any service interruptions at any time during the switching process. In fact, the only change you will experience is the lower rate on your next bill!
- The whole experience takes just minutes - Our intention is to quickly and effectively help your organization to save money each month. We've created our purchasing experience to be as hands free for you as possible. All you need to do is your information. Once you confirm your account with us, we will take care of the remainder of the switching process. Find Energy will make sure that your company is enjoying only the lowest plans from the most reliable electricity service providers in your area.
- Find Energy will handle the entire switching process - For businesses not currently in a contract with an electric supplier, you don't need to wait on hold. Find Energy can easily take the reins and take care of the transition on your behalf. Even if you are under contract, or are not sure if you are, it is very likely we will still be able to save you money.
- There's zero commitment to commit - If you are displeased with the quotes you get after submitting your information, or if you change your mind for some other reason, know that there isn't any obligation to go though with the transition. Just inform us that you have changed your mind, and you will remain on with your current plan.
Getting a new electricity rate with us is easy. Simply enter your zip code to get access to the best priced plans in New Jersey.
Tenafly, NJ Utility Company
PSEG is responsible for distributing electricity in Tenafly, New Jersey. If you're in the Tenafly area and are experiencing problems with your electricity, you can reach out to PSEG.
Citizens of the Tenafly area can reach PSEG at (800) 436-7734.
Tenafly, New Jersey Electricity Rates Over Time
Find the best plan for your needs
Shop Electricity Providers by Zip Code in Tenafly, NJ