Electricity Providers in Wanaque, New Jersey
Wanaque spans around 9.33 square miles in Passaic County, NJ. This total makes it the 38th largest city in New Jersey by area. When procuring electricity, Wanaque residents have options to choose from. The area operates as a deregulated electricity market, meaning suppliers can compete for the business of the area's population. While choice is a positive, it can also be confusing due to the convoluted nature of the advertisements and marketing from the electricity suppliers. Find Energy has built an easy way to avoid companies like these. Our marketplace is populated with rates with clear cut terms.
A utility company in Wanaque will take care of the transmission of your electricity while you will actually purchase your electricity from a Retail Electricity Provider (REP). Deregulated markets help allow the end user to have options when it comes to who they buy electricity from. However, there will only be one option for the utility company who provides service your address. Most customers will be inundated by the 14 REPs with electricity for sale in Wanaque. Here you can look over a list of some of the top companies who sell electricity in Wanaque.
- AEP Energy
- Constellation Energy
- Direct Energy
- Freepoint Energy Solutions
- Just Energy
- Major Energy Electric Services
- Marathon Energy
- National Gas & Electric
- NextEra Energy
- SFE Energy
- US Gas & Electric
- Verde Energy
Wanaque, NJ Electricity Rates & Bills
Figuring out the actual rate of plans available in Wanaque can be challenging. We've made it our goal to show plans in our marketplace with simple rates and conditions so that you can choose them confidently. We encourage everyone to read the terms and conditions of the plan you are purchasing. The terms and conditions document makes it clear what to anticipate when your new, lower, electricity bills start arriving.
See below for current price tendencies and historical rates that have been seen in Wanaque.
Wanaque, New Jersey Electricity Price Trends
Wanaque, NJ Electricity Rates Over Time
Current Average Rates, Consumption & Bill Amounts in Wanaque, New Jersey
- At present, the average residential electricity rate in Wanaque is 18.24 cents per kilowatt-hour. The current average in New Jersey is 16.24 cents and the national average is 13.67 cents.
- The average residential monthly electricity bill in Wanaque is $285.4, while the state average is $107.17 and the national average is 120.98
- The commercial electricity rates in Wanaque at present average 14.47 cents per kilowatt-hour. The average for New Jersey is 13.10 cents and for the nation is 10.73 cents.
- Wanaque's average monthly commercial electricity bill is $3,561.24. The average for the state of New Jersey is $371.62 and for the US it is 578.13.
Wanaque, NJ Commercial Electricity
Your company, no matter the size, almost certainly uses enough electricity to make your monthly bill an amount that you take notice of. Shopping for a competitive commercial rate is therefore all the more important to reduce expenses. We have gone out of our way to make this shopping process as straightforward and simple as possible. Helping to save you both time and money. Even minor savings in electricity price could save your establishment significant amounts of money on annual overhead. Regardless if you are large fertilizer factories or a locally owned flower shop, you can take advantage of electricity suppliers trying to outdo each other to win your business.
At Find Energy, we have compiled a registry of some of the most attractive commercial electricity plans on the market. If your business has a big enough monthly electricity bill that amounts to a few thousand dollars or more, we can request a personalized rate from every electricity service provider in Wanaque. Personalized plans from the electricity suppliers translate to an even better rate for your organization. Many companies leave money on the table by not spending a moment to see if currently available rates are lower than what they are now paying.
Find the best plan for your needs
Here are a few reasons why you should check your current rate against the market electricity rates available in Wanaque:
- Fixed-rate plans can ensure savings for years to come - We work almost exclusively with fixed rate plans. If electricity rates are currently trending upwards, then securing current rates may very well be among the most consequential business decisions you make this week.
- There is zero disruption of service when you change to plan - Zero service disruptions will take place while changing providers. Your customers and employees will not see any changes during the changeover.
- Fast, straightforward, and hassle-free - Once you fill out your business's information, our team at Find Energy will take care of all of the work for you. Relative to the size of your establishment, we will show you the lowest possible prices in your area. If your electricity bill is large enough, our team will receive custom pricing from the the best electricity service providers serving Wanaque.
- Zero “break up” call with your current electric supplier - There is no need for a “break up” call with your existing provider if you are not under contract. If you haven't signed a contract with an electricity service company, the entire switching process can be handled by Find Energy. If you aren't sure, however, our team can check that for you too. If you are under contract, we may still be able to save you money, so reach out!
- Shop for better rates with zero commitment - Not convinced with the plan you got after you submit your information? No problem. There is absolutely no obligation on your part to make the switch. It is entirely up to you whether to sign up for a new deal. This, of course, is what drives Find Energy to get you a great plan that you can't say no to!
To begin saving on your monthly bill, the quickest way is to get the process started right now. All you would have to do is enter your zip code on the page above and type in your answers to a few simple questions. Your information will make it easy for us to lock in the lowest electricity rates for your organization. Most companies will save between 15% and 25% on their monthly bill after locking in a new rate through Find Energy.
Wanaque, NJ's Utility Company is Jersey Central Power & Light
The primary utility company in charge of providing power to your area is Jersey Central Power & Light. In the event that your area or company loses power, you must report this outage directly to your utility company. In case of an electricity outage, you can contact Jersey Central Power & Light at (888) 544-4877, or you can report an electricity disruption via the internet using website.
Shop Electricity Providers by Zip Code in Wanaque, NJ