Electricity Providers in Wharton, New Jersey
Wharton has an estimated 7,241 citizens—the 222nd most populous city in New Jersey.
Deregulated electricity markets, like Wharton, incite intense competition between electricity suppliers trying to capture the business of residents in the area. For Wharton residents, this competition is a gift that keeps on giving, allowing them to reap the rewards of compelling energy plans at the lowest possible prices. It’s worth noting that there are less-than-legitimate electricity suppliers that employ deceptive marketing tactics in a desperate attempt to lure vulnerable consumers.
Find Energy has gone to great lengths to make sure that you’re protected from fly-by-night energy suppliers. The Find Energy marketplace can help you buy your next energy plan with confidence; our online marketplace features all the information you ought to know about the various energy companies in your location. The Find Energy website is home to the most dependable electricity providers in your location.
Enter your zip code to receive a shortlist of the most attractive energy offerings in Wharton, New Jersey. Take a look at a few of the most trusted providers in Wharton below.
- AEP Energy
- Constellation Energy
- Direct Energy
- Freepoint Energy Solutions
- Just Energy
- Major Energy Electric Services
- Marathon Energy
- National Gas & Electric
- NextEra Energy
- SFE Energy
- Verde Energy
Wharton, NJ Residential Electricity Rates
If you’re living in Wharton, the average cost of residential electricity is 17.89 cents for every kilowatt-hour. To put it into perspective, the state average is at 16.24 cents for every kilowatt-hour, and the countrywide average is at 13.67 cents per kWh.
The average monthly electricity bill in Wharton, New Jersey is $279.72. As a point of comparison, $107.17 is presently the statewide monthly electricity bill average, while $120.98 is the nationwide monthly electricity bill average.
Your energy bill may vary dramatically depending on how much electricity you use per month. This tends to confuse plenty of consumers, as not everybody has a firm grasp on things like—kWh usage, individual electricity habits, plan-specific terms, etc.
We show the TOS of every plan we include on our website to ensure there will not be any confusion for those using our marketplace to procure their electricity plan. The Terms of Service (TOS) of your electricity plan features invaluable electricity information that you should read about. Consulting the TOS will enable you to make a more direct comparison between your electricity plan and the different electricity offerings from different electricity companies.
You can check the Find Energy marketplace to conveniently review TOS highlights of the various electricity offerings from the numerous electricity companies in Wharton, New Jersey. By consolidating crucial electricity information, such as the conditions, terms, and prices of the most attractive electricity offerings in the Wharton area, the Find Energy marketplace makes energy shopping convenient.
Let our team assist you in finding the most compelling energy plan in your location—type in your zip code. Our team at Find Energy is keen on helping consumers in Wharton, New Jersey look for the best-value residential electricity plans from only the most reputable electricity suppliers in Wharton, New Jersey.
Our team at Find Energy has shortlisted the most attractive home energy plans available to Wharton residents.
Wharton, New Jersey Residential Electricity Plans
Wharton, NJ Commercial Electricity Rates
Commercial electricity in the Wharton area can be purchased at 14.30 cents per kWh. Just to compare: the average in New Jersey is 13.10 cents per kilowatt-hour, and the current nationwide average is 10.73 cents per kWh.
Wharton business owners receive a monthly electricity bill of $3,492.66 on average. Put this side-by-side to the $371.62 statewide monthly energy bill average and the $578.13 national monthly energy bill average.
For companies of all sizes, electricity bills can be a decent sized portion of the monthly expenses needed to operate. Every year business locations use, on average, about 12 times more electricity each than the average residential property. If your business has significant electricity consumption then shopping for a lower electricity rate is simply good business. Small decreases in the price a company spends per kilowatt hour may have large affects on the monthly and annual overhead for a company.
If you're paying upwards of $3,000 each month on electricity, our team at Find Energy can help you get custom pricing from reputable Wharton energy providers.
Our energy professionals at Find Energy report that businesses in Wharton, New Jersey may be able to save anywhere between 15% to 25% on their energy bill by purchasing their electricity plan through FindEnergy.com.
Our team is committed to helping you buy the most compelling commercial electricity plans in the Wharton area. Be sure you're getting the most attractive commercial energy plan from the most reliable electricity suppliers in Wharton, New Jersey—enter your zip code.
While there are quite a number of commercial energy offerings available to businesses in Wharton, here's a list of the best ones.
Wharton, New Jersey Commercial Electricity Plans
If you are considering whether to give this a try, the following are a number of important points you might want to consider:
- A low fixed-rate plan may save your business thousands - Fixed rate plans are the recommended plan of choice here at Find Energy. These plans secure competitive rates and ensure you know what you will be paying per kilowatt-hour every month.
- The switching process is seamless as there is zero service interruptions - If you purchase a new plan, you get a bill with your new electricity supplier's name on it. Your utility company doesn't change and power never stops flowing continuously.
- The entire experience takes just a couple of minutes of your time - Our goal is to instantaneously and effectively help your organization to save money as soon as possible. Find Energy has created our purchasing process to be as hands free for you as possible. Simply submit your information. After you confirm your account with us, Find Energy will take care of the rest of the switching process. We will make sure that your company is enjoying only the lowest prices from the most reliable electricity suppliers on the market.
- We will handle the entire switching process - There isn't any need to contact your current supplier if you are not under contract. In most cases, this is just as true even if you do have a contract. Our team takes care of the communication with the electricity service providers. At the end of the day, Find Energy will provide you with the most attractive deals currently available in your area.
- Zero obligation to buy into a new plan - If you aren't impressed with the quotes you receive after entering your information, or if you change your mind for some other reason, know that there isn't any responsibility on your part to go though with the switching process. Just let us know that you have changed your mind, and you will continue on with your existing service.
Find Energy is dedicated to finding you the best plans in New Jersey. To get started, simply enter your zip code on this page and answer a few questions.
Wharton, NJ Utility Company
Jersey Central Power & Light is responsible for delivering electricity in Wharton. In the event of a black out in your location, you can connect with Jersey Central Power & Light.
If you need to get in touch with Jersey Central Power & Light, you can do so at (888) 544-4877. You can get a hold of Jersey Central Power & Light online through Jersey Central Power & Light's official website here.
Wharton, New Jersey Electricity Rates Over Time
Find the best plan for your needs
Shop Electricity Providers by Zip Code in Wharton, NJ