Electricity Providers in Bellwood, Pennsylvania
Bellwood has an estimated population of 1,827 residents—the 695th largest city by population in the state.
In Bellwood, customers can decide between many electricity providers for their electricity needs. This is referred to as a deregulated electricity market. When it comes down to it, the competition among energy companies in the area’s deregulated electricity market best benefits the customers, allowing them to take advantage of competitive electricity plans at the lowest available prices per kWh. There are, however, less-than-legitimate electricity companies who are not above employing misleading advertising tactics such as purposefully fraudulent terms to attract vulnerable customers.
FindEnergy.com help consumers like you protect yourself against sketchy energy companies that don’t deserve business. There are various energy providers that provide service in the Bellwood area, and the Find Energy marketplace has already done the necessary research on them, so you can buy a new energy plan with confidence. Home to some of the most dependable electricity suppliers in the Bellwood area, our marketplace makes sure that you are only getting the most attractive electricity plans from the most dependable electricity providers in Bellwood.
Type in your zip code to get access to the most compelling electricity plans in Bellwood. Take a look at a few of our most reliable providers in this list.
- AEP Energy
- Constellation Energy
- Direct Energy
- Major Energy Electric Services
- National Gas & Electric
- NextEra Energy
- SFE Energy
- Verde Energy
- WGL Energy
Bellwood, PA Residential Electricity Rates
The present average rate of residential electricity in Bellwood is 18.35 cents per kWh. The present statewide and nationwide average is priced at 13.86 cents per kWh and 14.11 cents per kilowatt-hour respectively.
Bellwood, Pennsylvania citizens pay a monthly energy bill of $142.75 on average. Just to compare: the average monthly residential energy bill in the state of Pennsylvania is $114.02, and the average monthly residential energy bill in the US is $125.95.
Your electricity bills tend to vary from these numbers depending on your monthly energy use. Not everyone knows this, and it can be confusing if you don’t understand how your kilowatt-hour usage impacts your particular energy plan.
Our marketplace only highlights plans with TOSs to help eliminate any confusion. Make sure you consult the Terms of Service (TOS) before purchasing an electricity plan. If you want to make an apples-to-apples comparison between different electricity offerings from various energy companies, then it’s best that you read the TOS.
Our team has taken the first step of creating TOS highlights on various electricity offerings available in your location. For your shopping convenience, our website showcases the conditions, terms, and price information of these energy plans.
Make that you’re making the best electricity decisions—enter your zip code to get the ball rolling. If you’re residing in Bellwood, Pennsylvania, you can get the most competitive residential energy rates with Find Energy.
Find Energy has created a shortlist of some of the most attractive residential electricity plans you can get in your location.
Bellwood, Pennsylvania Residential Electricity Plans
Bellwood, PA Commercial Electricity Rates
Commercial electricity in the Bellwood area can be had at 11.71 cents for every kilowatt-hour currently. You can compare this to both the statewide and national average rates that are presently at 12.13 cents for every kWh and 11.16 cents for every kWh respectively.
Bellwood business owners pay $830.44 for their electricity every month, on average. Now, compare this to the state of Pennsylvania’s current monthly energy bill averaging at $235.38, and the current nationwide monthly electricity bill averaging at $607.57.
Electricity is heavily depended upon by most businesses. Every month the average business uses 10x to 100x more electricity than the average residential property. While often overlooked, reducing electricity expenses can play a big role in decreasing overall expenses. Even small reductions in the rate a business spends per kilowatt hour can have sizable affects on the monthly and annual overhead for a company.
If you're paying upwards of $3,000 each month on electricity, Find Energy can help you secure custom prices from dependable Bellwood electricity companies.
Find Energy estimates that you can save between 15% and 25% on your energy expenses if you shop for your new electricity plan through our website.
If you're a resident of Bellwood, Pennsylvania, you can get your hands on the most compelling commercial energy plans using the Find Energy marketplace. Enjoy a better business energy plan in under two minutes—enter your zip code.
Our team at Find Energy has created a shortlist of some of the most compelling commercial energy plans in the Bellwood area.
Bellwood, Pennsylvania Commercial Electricity Plans
The best choice would be to check the best available rates in the deregulated market against the prices you are paying at the moment, specifically when you keep in mind the following points:
- Your company could save thousands using a fixed-rate plan - Fixed rate plans allow consumers secure rates for significant amounts of time. They also empower your business to foresee expenses without the worry of possible exponential price increases that come with variable rate plans.
- The switching experience is seamless as there is zero service interruptions - There is zero need to think about a disruption in electricity service during the switching process because your utility company will continue providing power. The only difference you will see is the lower number on your new monthly bill!
- Changing companies only requires a couple of minutes - Our intention is to instantaneously and effectively help your organization to save money in the long term. Our team has designed our purchasing experience to be as painless for you as possible. Simply fill out your information. After you confirm your account with us, our staff will take care of the entire switching process. Find Energy will make certain that your organization is getting only the best deals from the top electricity service providers in Bellwood.
- We will handle the entire switching process - Find Energy handles the entire switching process if you are not under contract. Once you submit your information, the next step is to let us help you enjoy the best available deal for your establishment. You will see a lower electricity bill for years to come. And even if you are under contract, our team can still assist you in finding and switching to a lower pricing plan.
- There's no to commit - If you are underwhelmed by the rates you get after submitting your information, or if you change your mind for some other reason, know that there is no responsibility on your part to proceed with the switching process. Just let us know that you have had a change of mind, and you will remain on with your current service.
To begin saving on your monthly bill, the fastest way is to get the process going as soon as possible. All you would have to do is to fill in your zip code on this page and type in your answers to a few simple questions. Your information will make it easy for us to secure the best deals for your company.
Bellwood, PA Utility Company
The main utility company in Bellwood is Pennsylvania Electric Company. No matter where you get your electricity from, if you're having troubles with your electricity services—power failures, energy fluctuations, etc.—contact Pennsylvania Electric Company, as they are in charge of delivering electricity to the entire Bellwood area.
Get a hold of Pennsylvania Electric Company at (888) 544-4877. You can also go on the internet and get in touch with Pennsylvania Electric Company here.
Bellwood, Pennsylvania Electricity Rates Over Time
Find the best plan for your needs
Shop Electricity Providers by Zip Code in Bellwood, PA