Electricity Providers in Greenville, Pennsylvania
Greenville is home to 5,540 people and covers 1.89 square miles. It is the 239th largest city in Pennsylvania by population and 474th largest by square miles.
There is an extremely intense competition in Greenville, Pennsylvania’s deregulated electricity market. This competition results in compelling electricity plans and affordable prices. There are, unfortunately, more than a few less-than-legitimate energy companies that are in the business of luring unsuspecting customers through fraudulent marketing and questionable plan terms.
Find Energy can help make sure that you’re protected against these dishonest energy providers. There are a number of electricity providers that do business in Greenville, Pennsylvania, and Find Energy has already done the necessary research on them, so you can shop a new electricity plan with confidence. Only the most competitive power plans from only the most dependable energy suppliers in the Greenville area are highlighted on FindEnergy.com.
Make sure you’re getting the most attractive electricity plans in Greenville; type in your zip code. Take a look at our most reliable suppliers in Greenville below.
- AEP Energy
- Constellation Energy
- Direct Energy
- Major Energy Electric Services
- National Gas & Electric
- NextEra Energy
- SFE Energy
- Verde Energy
- WGL Energy
Greenville, PA Residential Electricity Rates
The current average cost of residential electricity in Greenville is 15.65 cents per kWh. You can compare this to the state average, which is at 13.86 cents for every kWh; as well as the countrywide average, which is at 14.11 cents per kWh.
Each month, Greenville homeowners pay an average of $134.41 for their electricity. Statewide, the monthly electricity bill averages $114.02; while countrywide, the monthly electricity bill averages $125.95.
Your monthly energy consumption— indicated in kilowatt-hours—can dramatically impact your electricity costs. This tends to confuse many energy users, as not everybody has a clear understanding on things like—kilowatt-hour consumption, individual energy tendencies, plan-specific terms, etc.
To eliminate the lack of clarity for our consumers, we have a TOS with all plans we feature in our marketplace. If you want to better understand the details of your energy plan, then you might want to turn to the Terms of Service (TOS) it comes with. Terms of Service are packed full of electricity information—such as the rates, contract lengths, and fees of different energy plans from various electricity suppliers—that will empower you to make an educated electricity decision.
Make more informed energy decisions—our marketplace allows you to conveniently go over the TOS highlights of many different energy plans available in Greenville, Pennsylvania. FindEnergy.com is dedicated to helping consumers make better electricity decisions; FindEnergy.com makes it easy for you to locate crucial energy information, including the conditions, terms, and prices of the most attractive electricity plans available in your area.
Be sure that you’re making educated electricity decisions—enter your zip code to get the ball rolling. Home to the most reliable Greenville energy suppliers, FindEnergy.com offers the best residential energy plans available in your location.
View the list below for the most competitive electricity rates available in your location.
Greenville, Pennsylvania Residential Electricity Plans
Greenville, PA Commercial Electricity Rates
Business electricity prices in Greenville are at an average of 10.45 cents per kilowatt-hour. For the sake of comparison: the average cost of commercial electricity statewide is at 12.13 cents for every kWh; while the average cost of business electricity on a national level is currently at 11.16 cents per kilowatt-hour.
If you’re doing business in Greenville, you will be spending $821.25 on your electricity bill each month, on average. On the other hand, the state of Pennsylvania’s monthly electricity bill averages $235.38, and the current US monthly electricity bill averages $607.57.
Electricity is a substantial overhead item for almost all different types of businesses. The difference between electricity use at a business compared to a residence is large. Shopping for the most competitive rate possible is all the more critical for owners and managers attempting to decrease expenses. Decreasing your rate by just a few pennies per kilowatt hour could equal massive savings over the long run.
If you own a business that consistently generates an electricity bill upwards of $3,000 dollars, Find Energy can help you secure custom prices from the most established electricity suppliers in Greenville, Pennsylvania.
Our energy specialists at Find Energy report that businesses in Greenville, Pennsylvania may be able to save anywhere between 15% to 25% on their energy bill by purchasing their electricity plan through our marketplace.
Our website showcases the most competitive business electricity plans in your location. Safely secure a new commercial energy plan with the Find Energy marketplace—type in your zip code to get started on your energy savings.
Our team at Find Energy has narrowed down your options to include only the best commercial electricity plans available in your area; see the list below.
Greenville, Pennsylvania Commercial Electricity Plans
There's no harm in checking the currently available deregulated electricity rates against the rate you're actively paying, especially when you keep in mind the following facts:
- Your establishment may save thousands using a fixed-rate plan - Fixed rate plans are the preferred plan of choice here at Find Energy. These plans lock in competitive rates and ensure that you know what you will be paying per kilowatt-hour in the future.
- The switching experience is unnoticeable with no service interruptions - Zero electricity service disruptions will take place while changing suppliers. Your customers and employees will not see any changes at any point during the switching process.
- You'll save money in the long-term without investing much time - Our goal is to seamlessly and efficiently help your establishment to save money in the long run. Find Energy has created our purchasing experience to be as hands free for you as possible. Simply your information. After you confirm your account with us, we will take care of the remainder of the switching process. We will make sure that your company is provided with only the best deals from the best electricity service providers in Greenville.
- Zero calls to your current electricity provider necessary - There isn't any need for a “break up” call with your existing provider if you are not under contract. If you haven't signed a contract with an electricity supplier, the entire transition can be taken care of by our team. If you're not sure, however, Find Energy can check that for you too. If you are under contract, we still may be able to save you money, so reach out!
- There's zero obligation to buy - Don't like the plan you got after you submit your information? No problem. There is absolutely zero obligation on your part to make the transition. It is completely up to you whether to sign up for a new rate. This, of course, is what drives Find Energy to find you the best plan that you can't refuse!
To begin saving on your bill, the quickest way is to get the process started right away. All you have to do is enter your zip code on this page and type in your answers to a few simple questions. Your answers will make it possible for us to lock in the lowest electricity prices for you.
Greenville, PA Utility Company
The main utility company in Greenville, Pennsylvania is Penn Power. In case of a power interruption or if you have concerns about your electricity services, reach out to Penn Power.
(888) 544-4877 is Penn Power's contact number in Greenville, Pennsylvania. Alternatively, you can get a hold of Penn Power here.
Greenville, Pennsylvania Electricity Rates Over Time
Find the best plan for your needs
Shop Electricity Providers by Zip Code in Greenville, PA