Electricity Providers in Homestead, Pennsylvania
Homestead has the 486th largest city by population in Pennsylvania, with 2,884 residents calling it home.
In Homestead, customers can decide between many electricity providers for their electricity needs. This is called a deregulated electricity market. This competition among energy companies in Homestead, Pennsylvania motivates these companies to give their customers attractive energy plans at the lowest feasible prices per kWh. There are times that this fierce competition is enough to drive predatory electricity suppliers to employ confusing advertising tactics in order to lure vulnerable consumers.
Steer clear of fly-by-night energy suppliers like these with FindEnergy.com. Feel free to look for the information you require about the various electricity suppliers in Homestead on our website. The Find Energy marketplace is home to some of the most reputable electricity companies in your area.
Purchasing a power plan is straightforward with Find Energy—input your zip code to get the ball rolling. Take a look at the top picks for suppliers below.
Homestead, PA Residential Electricity Rates
The average price of residential electricity for homeowners in Homestead, Pennsylvania is at 18.69 cents for every kilowatt-hour. For comparison: the average cost of electricity statewide is at 13.86 cents for every kilowatt-hour; while the average cost of electricity nationwide is at 14.11 cents per kWh.
If you’re residing in Homestead, chances are you’re spending $140.12 on your energy bill every month, on average. As a point of comparison: the statewide monthly electricity bill average is $114.02, while the nationwide monthly electricity bill average is $125.95.
Your electricity bills tend to vary from the averages depending on your monthly electricity consumption. You might find the details of your energy plan perplexing if you’re not clear on how your monthly kilowatt-hour consumption influences your electricity rates.
We show the TOS of every plan we feature to ensure there will not be any confusion for those using FindEnergy.com. You can learn crucial electricity information in the Terms of Service (TOS) of your energy plan. Similar to scanning through the nutrition labels you see on food items, reading the TOS of your energy plan will help you better comprehend the terms, conditions, and price information of your energy plan.
Find Energy has read through TOSs of various energy plans in Homestead, Pennsylvania. Homestead residents can readily find important electricity information—including conditions, terms, prices, etc.—of the best energy plans in your area on our marketplace.
Be sure you’re getting the most attractive electricity plan from the most reputable electricity suppliers in your area—enter your zip code. The Find Energy marketplace gets Homestead consumers the most compelling residential electricity plans from only the most dependable energy companies in the Homestead area.
Here’s a list of some of the most attractive residential electricity plans you can get in your area.
Homestead, Pennsylvania Residential Electricity Plans
Homestead, PA Commercial Electricity Rates
Business electricity in Homestead, Pennsylvania can be purchased at 11.19 cents for every kilowatt-hour. As a point of comparison: commercial electricity can be had in Pennsylvania for 12.13 cents for every kilowatt-hour; while, nationwide, commercial electricity can be had for 11.16 cents for every kWh.
If you’re doing business in Homestead, you will be paying $1,172.44 for your electricity every month, on average. To put it into perspective, the state monthly electricity bill presently averages $235.38, and the national monthly energy bill averages $607.57.
Electricity is heavily depended upon by most businesses. The average business electricity account uses 12 times the quantity of electricity that a residence does. Securing the best priced plans possible is even more critical for managers and owners attempting to reduce overhead. With high use, a bill reduction of even a cent or two per kilowatt hour can compound into substantial savings.
If you're spending $3,000 every month or more on electricity, Find Energy can help you acquire customized energy rates from the most reputable energy providers in Homestead, Pennsylvania.
In our experience, Homestead, Pennsylvania businesses that shop for a new electricity plan using our online marketplace can shave 15% to 25% off their energy bill.
Homestead Business owners can get their hands on the most compelling business electricity plans from reputable energy companies through our online marketplace. Let's get you started on your new commercial energy plan—head over to our marketplace by typing in your zip code..
Find Energy has taken the initiative of gathering the most attractive business energy plans available to Homestead businesses; check them out in the list below.
Homestead, Pennsylvania Commercial Electricity Plans
Here are a few reasons why you should check your current rate against the market electricity rates available in Homestead:
- Fixed-rate plans can ensure savings for years to come - We work almost exclusively with fixed rate plans. If electricity rates are currently trending upwards, then securing current rates may very well be among the most consequential business decisions you make this week.
- There is zero disruption of service when you change to plan - Zero service disruptions will take place while changing providers. Your customers and employees will not see any changes during the changeover.
- Fast, straightforward, and hassle-free - Once you fill out your business's information, our team at Find Energy will take care of all of the work for you. Relative to the size of your establishment, we will show you the lowest possible prices in your area. If your electricity bill is large enough, our team will receive custom pricing from the the best electricity service providers serving Homestead.
- Zero “break up” call with your current electric supplier - There is no need for a “break up” call with your existing provider if you are not under contract. If you haven't signed a contract with an electricity service company, the entire switching process can be handled by Find Energy. If you aren't sure, however, our team can check that for you too. If you are under contract, we may still be able to save you money, so reach out!
- Shop for better rates with zero commitment - Not convinced with the plan you got after you submit your information? No problem. There is absolutely no obligation on your part to make the switch. It is entirely up to you whether to sign up for a new deal. This, of course, is what drives Find Energy to get you a great plan that you can't say no to!
To begin saving on your monthly bill, the quickest way is to get the process started right now. All you would have to do is enter your zip code on the page above and type in your answers to a few simple questions. Your information will make it easy for us to lock in the lowest electricity rates for your organization.
Homestead, PA Utility Company
As the primary utility provider in Homestead, Pennsylvania, the transmission of electricity is handled by Duquesne Light Company. In case of a black out or if you have concerns about your electricity services, you should reach out to Duquesne Light Company.
Homestead, Pennsylvania Electricity Rates Over Time
Find the best plan for your needs
Shop Electricity Providers by Zip Code in Homestead, PA