Electricity Providers in Russellton CDP, Pennsylvania
Russellton CDP is home to 1,094 residents and covers 1.44 square miles. It is the 941st largest city in Pennsylvania by population and 653rd largest by area.
Russellton CDP, Pennsylvania has a deregulated electricity market that encourages a very high level of competition between electricity companies serving in Russellton CDP. This competition among Russellton CDP electricity suppliers has made attractive energy plans available to consumers for lower rates. Unfortunately, this competition also makes new consumers especially vulnerable to fly-by-night electricity providers and deceptive advertising tactics.
The Find Energy marketplace help Russellton CDP residents like you protect yourself against dishonest electricity companies that don’t deserve money. The Find Energy team has already gathered valuable information on the many different electricity companies that do business in your area. Our marketplace features the most competitive electricity offerings from only the most dependable electricity providers in your area.
Energy shopping is quick with FindEnergy.com—enter your zip code to get started. Or you can take a look at some of the most trusted retail electric providers in Russellton CDP in the list below.
- AEP Energy
- Constellation Energy
- Direct Energy
- Dynegy Energy Services
- Freepoint Energy Solutions
- Major Energy Electric Services
- Marathon Energy
- National Gas & Electric
- NextEra Energy
- SFE Energy
- Verde Energy
- WGL Energy
Russellton CDP, PA Residential Electricity Rates
The average price of electricity in Russellton CDP is 15.07 cents for every kilowatt-hour. At the moment, 16.99 cents per kWh is the statewide average; while 15.39 cents for every kilowatt-hour is presently the countrywide average.
On average, Russellton CDP, Pennsylvania citizens spend $131.32 on their monthly electricity bill. On the other hand, the state of Pennsylvania’s current monthly electricity bill averages $132.52, and the present US monthly electricity bill averages $130.88.
The amount of electricity you use every month will have a direct impact on your electricity bill. This confuses a lot of people, as not everyone knows how individual electricity usage tend to impact certain energy plans.
We clearly show the TOS of every plan we feature to guarantee there will not be any confusion for those using FindEnergy.com. You can find out invaluable energy information in the Terms of Service (TOS) of your energy plan. TOSs do not only highlight relevant electricity information—such as the terms, conditions, and price information of your electricity plan—it also enables energy users to make an apples-to-apples comparison between different energy plans from various energy companies.
Our team at Find Energy has already compiled Terms of Service of the many different energy offerings in your location. Simply head over to our online marketplace to look up invaluable energy information—conditions, terms, prices. etc.—on the best energy offerings and the most reliable electricity providers in Russellton CDP, Pennsylvania.
Enjoy a better electricity plan in as fast as 2 minutes—fill in your zip code. Toss out the guesswork when shopping for your new electricity plan; receive accurate electricity information on the most competitive residential energy plans available in your area using the Find Energy marketplace.
FindEnergy.com has compiled this shortlist of the most compelling residential energy plans available to Russellton CDP consumers.
Russellton CDP, Pennsylvania Residential Electricity Plans
Russellton CDP, PA Commercial Electricity Rates
Russellton CDP, Pennsylvania business owners pay an average rate of 11.12 cents per kWh for their business electricity. On a state level, business owners pay an average of 12.89 cents per kilowatt-hour; while on a national level, business owners pay an average of 12.22 cents per kWh.
Russellton CDP entrepreneurs pay an average electricity bill of $1,000.99 each month. For the sake of comparison: commercial electricity can be had on a statewide level at a monthly average of $327.45; while commercial electricity can be had on a countrywide level at a monthly average of $671.14.
Businesses regularly list electricity as a top expenditures. Electricity is an important cost for a vast majority of businesses in existence. Higher usage means higher savings if your business can sign up for a lower priced electricity plan. Even small decreases in the rate a company pays per kilowatt hour can have sizable impacts on the monthly and yearly overhead for a company.
For entrepreneurs who regularly receive an electricity bill of $3,000, our team at Find Energy can help you acquire customized prices from the most established energy providers in the Russellton CDP area.
In our estimation, Russellton CDP area businesses that purchase a new energy plan using our website can shave 15% to 25% off their electricity expenses.
Go to the Find Energy marketplace to get compelling business energy plans from only the most reliable electricity providers in the Russellton CDP area. Enjoy a better commercial electricity plan in under 2 minutes—type in your zip code.
Our team at Find Energy has created this shortlist of the most competitive commercial electricity plans available to Russellton CDP businesses.
Russellton CDP, Pennsylvania Commercial Electricity Plans
There's zero risk in checking the currently available deregulated rates against the rate you're usually paying, especially when you keep in mind the following points:
- No unnecessary surprises except the amount your organization will save - Buying a low fixed rate allows businesses to save now and project their future electricity bills with great predictability.
- Zero service interruptions during the switching period - No electricity service disruptions will occur when switching providers. Your customers and employees will not see any changes at any point during the switching process.
- Changing electricity providers only takes a few minutes - Once you submit your organization's information, our team at Find Energy will handle all of the work for you. Relative to the size of your company, we will find you the most attractive possible rates in your area. For companies with a large enough bill, our team will also receive personalized rates from the the best electricity suppliers serving your city.
- No need to call your current supplier - There isn't any need to inform your current supplier if you are under no contract. Oftentimes, this remains just as true even if you are under contract. Find Energy handles the communication with the electricity companies. At the end of the day, Find Energy will present you with the best deals currently available on the market.
- Free quotes with no obligation - It doesn't matter if Find Energy has already spent the time getting a quote for your establishment. There is absolutely no obligation to make the switch, unless you're entirely satisfied with the prices you receive from us. We've created our process to be as risk free as possible for you and your company!
Find Energy makes the entire experience hassle-free. All you have to do is just fill in your zip code on this page and answer a few simple questions. These will enable us to get started on our mission to find you your next electricity plan!
Russellton CDP, PA Utility Company
When it comes to buying an electricity plan, Russellton CDP residents can choose from many different electricity suppliers; when it comes to energy transmission, however, the city depends on West Penn Power as their primary utility company. In case of a black out or if you have concerns about your energy services, reach out to West Penn Power.
Russellton CDP, Pennsylvania Electricity Rates Over Time
Find the best plan for your needs
Shop Electricity Providers by Zip Code in Russellton CDP, PA