Electricity Providers in Shrewsbury, Pennsylvania
Shrewsbury is home to 3,848 citizens and covers 1.81 square miles. It is the 375th largest city in Pennsylvania by population and 498th largest by land area.
Shrewsbury’s deregulated electricity market is very competitive, with various energy suppliers for citizens to buy electricity from. This competition motivates these companies to provide their consumers competitive energy plans at the lowest possible prices per kWh. While it’s mostly good news for Shrewsbury residents, at least for the most part, there are dishonest electricity providers who are desperately trying to lure customers by using deceptive marketing tactics and deliberately false terms.
Don’t be lured by these predatory energy companies; use FindEnergy.com. There are many different electricity suppliers that provide service in the Shrewsbury area, and Find Energy has already done the necessary research on them, so you can shop a new electricity plan with confidence. Find Energy only works with the most dependable Shrewsbury energy companies to make sure that you are getting the most competitive electricity offerings when you use our marketplace.
Fill in your zip code to get access to the most competitive electricity offerings in your location. Or you can take a look at the most trusted providers in Shrewsbury in this list.
- AEP Energy
- Constellation Energy
- Direct Energy
- Dynegy Energy Services
- Freepoint Energy Solutions
- Just Energy
- Major Energy Electric Services
- Marathon Energy
- National Gas & Electric
- NextEra Energy
- SFE Energy
- Verde Energy
- WGL Energy
Shrewsbury, PA Residential Electricity Rates
Residential electricity in Shrewsbury can be had at 15.77 cents per kWh at the moment. Compare this to the 13.86 cents for every kWh statewide average and the 14.11 cents for every kilowatt-hour national average.
The average monthly energy bill in the Shrewsbury area is $139.09. As a point of comparison: residential electricity can be had on a state level at a monthly average of $114.02; while residential electricity can be had on a nationwide level at a monthly average of $125.95.
It is worth knowing that electricity costs may vary from the averages depending on how much electricity you use. The effect of various electricity consumption levels on particular electricity plans isn’t cut-and-dry and is often a point of confusion to a lot of consumers.
Our marketplace only shows plans with TOSs to help eliminate consumer confusion. The Terms of Service (TOS) of your energy plan showcases valuable electricity information that you should learn about. In a similar fashion to reading the nutrition labels you find on food items, reading the Terms of Service of your electricity plan will help you better make sense of the terms, conditions, and price information of your electricity plan.
FindEnergy.com allows you to easily find TOS highlights of various electricity offerings from numerous energy companies in the Shrewsbury area. For your shopping convenience, FindEnergy.com showcases the conditions, terms, and price information of these energy plans.
Be certain you’re getting the best energy plan from the most reputable energy companies in Shrewsbury, Pennsylvania—enter your zip code. Our team at Find Energy is keen on assisting residents in Shrewsbury, Pennsylvania shop for the best-value home energy plans from only the most reliable electricity providers in your location.
Here’s a list of some of the most compelling residential energy plans you can get in your location.
Shrewsbury, Pennsylvania Residential Electricity Plans
Shrewsbury, PA Commercial Electricity Rates
Business electricity prices in Shrewsbury, Pennsylvania are presently at an average of 10.93 cents for every kWh. You can put this side-by-side to both the state and national average rates that are at 12.13 cents per kWh and 11.16 cents for every kWh respectively.
Monthly commercial electricity bill in Shrewsbury, Pennsylvania is presently at an average of $823.31. For comparison: the state’s monthly electricity bill averages $235.38, and the nationwide monthly electricity bill averages $607.57.
When managing a business the odds are one of your main monthly costs is electricity. Electricity is an important cost for a majority of businesses in existence. If your business is close to or above this average electricity usage then it is all the more urgent to confirm you procure the best electricity rate out there. The difference in price of a new electricity plan doesn't even need to be that large when you think about the overall amount of electricity consumed. Just do the math!
If you're in Shrewsbury and you run a company that regularly racks up a monthly energy bill higher than $3,000, our team at Find Energy can request our partner providers in the area to get you customized pricing rates for your company.
Shop for your new energy plan through Find Energy and potentially reduce your electricity bill by 15% to 25%.
Secure the most compelling commercial energy plans in your location using FindEnergy.com. Let our team help you in finding the best business electricity plan in the Shrewsbury area—fill in your zip code.
If you're a business owner or manager in Shrewsbury, you might want to check this shortlist of the most competitive commercial electricity plans available in your area below.
Shrewsbury, Pennsylvania Commercial Electricity Plans
Keep in mind the following if you're still undecided about shopping for a new commercial electricity rate:
- Fixed-rate plans result in no surprises - Fixed rate plans are the preferred plan of choice here at Find Energy. These plans lock in the most attractive rates and ensure that you know exactly what you will be paying per kilowatt-hour in the future.
- Zero power inconvenience during the switching process - You don't need to be concerned with a temporary loss of electricity when changing providers as your utility company will continue providing power. You will simply notice is the lower number on your new monthly bill!
- You'll save a lot of money in the long-term without wasting time - All we need from you is for you to spend a couple of minutes filling out your information with us. Once done, our team at Find Energy will take care of everything else. You will secure a brand new electricity plan and spend almost no time at all.
- We will handle the transition - There isn't any need for a “break up” call with your existing provider if you are not under contract. If you haven't signed a contract with an electricity supplier, the entire process can be handled by our staff at Find Energy. If you're not sure, however, we can confirm it for you too. If you are under contract, we still may be able to save you money, so reach out!
- There's no obligation to commit - There isn't any obligation to commit to a plan if you aren't impressed with the quotes you receive. We've worked hard to make this process as risk free as we can for consumers. Look around. Review your options. Switch if it makes sense. It's really that straightforward!
Find Energy is dedicated to recommending you the best plans in Pennsylvania. To get started, simply enter your zip code and answer a few questions.
Shrewsbury, PA Utility Company
The primary utility company in Shrewsbury, Pennsylvania is Metropolitan Edison Company. Regardless of where you buy your electricity from, if you're experiencing power interruptions or any other issues, you should contact Metropolitan Edison Company.
Shrewsbury, Pennsylvania Electricity Rates Over Time
Find the best plan for your needs
Shop Electricity Providers by Zip Code in Shrewsbury, PA