Electricity Providers in South Waverly, Pennsylvania
South Waverly's city limits encompass a total of 0.88 square miles and 1,070 citizens call the city home.
There exists a very fierce competition in South Waverly, Pennsylvania’s deregulated energy market. At the end of the day, this competition among South Waverly energy providers is a plus for customers—as they enjoy compelling energy plans and affordable prices per kWh Sadly, consumers should be aware that there are fly-by-night electricity suppliers who implement questionable advertising tactics and purposefully sketchy terms to get a win over their rival companies.
It’s for this reason that we designed Find Energy—to help you find alternatives to these fraudulent energy companies that don’t deserve your business. There’s a ton of research required when you’re looking into purchasing a new electricity plan, and our team at Find Energy has done the legwork on the many different electricity companies that do business in South Waverly, Pennsylvania, so you don’t have to. There are many different energy providers in South Waverly, and our online marketplace has chosen to shortlist only the most reliable energy companies in your area.
Fill in your zip code to start saving on your electricity bill immediately. View some of our top picks for suppliers in the list below.
- AEP Energy
- Constellation Energy
- Direct Energy
- Dynegy Energy Services
- Freepoint Energy Solutions
- Just Energy
- Major Energy Electric Services
- Marathon Energy
- National Gas & Electric
- NextEra Energy
- SFE Energy
- Verde Energy
- WGL Energy
South Waverly, PA Residential Electricity Rates
Homeowners in South Waverly, Pennsylvania pay an average of 18.27 cents for every kilowatt-hour for their residential electricity. The average residential electricity rate in the state is 13.86 cents for every kilowatt-hour; while the current average residential rate nationwide is 14.11 cents for every kilowatt-hour.
If you’re living in South Waverly, you will be paying $140.97 for your electricity each month, on average. Present state and nationwide monthly electricity bills average $114.02 and $125.95 respectively.
Your energy bill may vary depending on how much electricity you use every month. Not everyone understands this, and it can be somewhat confusing if you don’t understand how your kilowatt-hour usage impacts your specific energy plan.
Our website only shows plans with TOSs to help eliminate any confusion. Consult your Terms of Service (TOS) to learn invaluable information about your energy plan. TOSs allow energy users to directly compare different electricity offerings from various energy providers by highlighting important electricity information such as prices, contract lengths, generation sources, and emissions levels, among others.
Our team has taken the liberty of compiling TOS highlights on many different energy offerings available in your location. Easily find valuable electricity information using our online marketplace, including the conditions, terms, and price of the most compelling electricity plans available in your location.
Get the most attractive energy plan available in the South Waverly area—fill in your zip code. The Find Energy marketplace is home to South Waverly’s most reliable electricity suppliers and their most attractive electricity plans.
You can find some of the best residential electricity plans available in your area in the following list.
South Waverly, Pennsylvania Residential Electricity Plans
South Waverly, PA Commercial Electricity Rates
South Waverly area’s present commercial electricity rate is at 11.70 cents for every kWh. On a state level, entrepreneurs pay an average of 12.13 cents for every kilowatt-hour; while on a countrywide level, business owners pay an average of 11.16 cents for every kWh.
South Waverly business owners pay $811.21 for their electricity each month, on average. Currently, $235.38 and $607.57 are the state and national monthly energy bill average, respectively.
Electricity is a significant overhead item for most different types of businesses. Each year business locations use, on average, about 12 times more electricity each than residential properties. Decreasing electricity expenses is an easy way to increase a business' profits. Savings of a penny or two per kilowatt hour will add up to significant savings.
If you're paying $3,000 each month or more on electricity, FindEnergy.com can help you acquire custom energy pricing from the most dependable electricity suppliers in South Waverly, Pennsylvania.
Purchase your business' new energy plan through our marketplace to potentially save up to 25% on your electricity bill.
Visit the Find Energy marketplace to get compelling commercial electricity plans from only the most established energy providers in the South Waverly area. Secure a new commercial electricity plan with Find Energy—head over to our marketplace by filling in your zip code.
Get the most compelling commercial electricity plans in South Waverly, Pennsylvania; check out the list below.
South Waverly, Pennsylvania Commercial Electricity Plans
Here are a few reasons why you should compare your current rate against the deregulated market plans available in South Waverly:
- No unnecessary surprises besides the amount of money you will save - Almost every plan on Find Energy is a fixed rate plan, as it is our opinion that these kinds of electricity plans are best for a lot of people. Fixed rate plans empower consumers to know exactly what they will pay per kilowatt-hour each month and provide them the ability to secure the most attractive rates available, even when the price of electricity goes up.
- Your power won't be cut off during the switching period - If you purchase a new plan, you simply receive a bill with your new electricity supplier's name on it. Your utility company doesn't change and electricity keeps flowing continuously.
- Instant, straightforward, and painless - Our hope is to quickly and efficiently help your company to save money as soon as possible. Our team has built our shopping experience to be as hands free for you as possible. All you need to do is your information. Once you confirm your account with us, our team will take care of the heavy lifting involved in the switching process. We will make certain that your company is enjoying only the lowest plans from the top electricity suppliers on the market.
- No “break up” call with your current - There is no need to get in touch your current supplier if you are not under contract. In many cases, this remains just as true even if you are under contract. Find Energy takes care of the communication with the electricity service providers. At the end of the day, Find Energy will provide you with the most attractive deals currently available in South Waverly.
- Zero commitment to sign with a new plan - Look around. See your options. And let Find Energy get you the most attractive quotes for your company. It doesn't get any simpler than that! If you don't like the prices you receive from us, then you don't have to do anything. You cansimply continue on with your current plan. Only make the switch if it makes sense.
To begin saving on your monthly electricity bill, the easiest way is to get the process started immediately. All you need to do is to type in your zip code on this page and answer a few simple questions. Your answers will make it possible for us to determine the best options for your organization.
South Waverly, PA Utility Company
While residents in your location can purchase their energy from a number of electricity suppliers, most parts of the city rely on Pennsylvania Electric Company when it comes to energy transmission. Reach out to Pennsylvania Electric Company if you have concerns about your electricity services—power interruptions, energy fluctuations, etc.—in South Waverly, Pennsylvania.
South Waverly, Pennsylvania Electricity Rates Over Time
Find the best plan for your needs
Shop Electricity Providers by Zip Code in South Waverly, PA