Electricity Providers in Presidential Lakes Estates CDP, New Jersey
Presidential Lakes Estates CDP is the state's 435th largest city by population and the 435th largest city by square miles. Customers in Presidential Lakes Estates CDP can choose what provider they get their electricity from since the city operates as a deregulated electricity market. The opportunity to choose is a good thing, the marketing and advertising of many of these suppliers can often be convoluted. That's where we step up. Our website was built to help customers compare electricity plans easily.
Deregulated areas require the service of utilities, that are responsible for transmission, and Retail Electric Providers (REPs), that handle supplying the electricity that is used. REPs can be chosen by the consumer, whereas there is only one choice for the utility company as it is based on who owns or manages the power infrastructure where your home or business is located. Customers can decide from 14 unique REPs who offer electricity coverage in Presidential Lakes Estates CDP. Below you can browse a list of some of the top suppliers who supply electricity in Presidential Lakes Estates CDP.
- AEP Energy
- Constellation Energy
- Direct Energy
- Freepoint Energy Solutions
- Just Energy
- Major Energy Electric Services
- Marathon Energy
- National Gas & Electric
- NextEra Energy
- SFE Energy
- US Gas & Electric
- Verde Energy
Presidential Lakes Estates CDP, NJ Electricity Rates & Bills
Your electricity rate can be affected by the amount of kilowatt-hours you use or other factors if you have a variable plan. Being clear on what you should expect to be spending is daunting. Our job is to make things easier for you and only show plans that have rates and terms. We highly encourage taking a good look at the terms and conditions of all potential plans before committing to any of them. The terms and conditions document is substantial source of information and will help you to understand exactly what you will encounter with your future electricity plan. If you aren't shown a terms and conditions document, don't purchase the plan.
See below for up to date rate trends and historical rates that have been available in Presidential Lakes Estates CDP.
Presidential Lakes Estates CDP, New Jersey Electricity Price Trends
Presidential Lakes Estates CDP, NJ Electricity Rates Over Time
Current Average Rates, Consumption & Bill Amounts in Presidential Lakes Estates CDP, New Jersey
- The average rate per kilowatt-hour for residential electricity in Presidential Lakes Estates CDP is 17.89 cents, while the New Jersey average is 16.24 cents and the national average is 13.67 cents.
- Presidential Lakes Estates CDP's average monthly residential electricity bill is $279.72. The average for the state of New Jersey is $107.17 and for the US is 120.98.
- Presidential Lakes Estates CDP's current average commercial electricity rate is 14.30 cents per kilowatt-hour. For comparison, the New Jersey average is 13.10 cents and the countrywide average is 10.73 cents.
- Presidential Lakes Estates CDP businesses, on average, pay a monthly electricity bill of $3,492.66. The state of New Jersey averages $371.62 per residence per month and the nationwide average is 578.13 per month.
Presidential Lakes Estates CDP, NJ Commercial Electricity
Many business owners miss the importance of acquiring a competitive electricity rate. No matter what industry you operate in, it is likely that electricity is a good percentage of your monthly expenses. Our team does the hard stuff! Our comparison experience was created to be quick and painless. Your business could be saving hundreds of dollars, even if the alternative prices are only half a cent less than your current plan. Regardless of whether you are large paper plants or a small tech startup, we are confident that there is money to be saved on your monthly electricity expenses.
The Find Energy online marketplace highlights some of the most sensible business electricity prices that are available in the country. There may be even more opportunity to save, if your business is spending a few thousand dollars or more a month on electricity. Find Energy can request a personalized quote from every electricity supplier in Presidential Lakes Estates CDP. This guarantees that your establishment receives the most compelling rate on the market. At the end of the day, your establishment is losing money if you are refusing to take advantage of shopping for rates on the deregulated market in Presidential Lakes Estates CDP.
Find the best plan for your needs
Keep in mind the following if you're still undecided about shopping for a new commercial electricity rate:
- Fixed-rate plans result in no surprises - Fixed rate plans are the preferred plan of choice here at Find Energy. These plans lock in the most attractive rates and ensure that you know exactly what you will be paying per kilowatt-hour in the future.
- Zero power inconvenience during the switching process - You don't need to be concerned with a temporary loss of electricity when changing providers as your utility company will continue providing power. You will simply notice is the lower number on your new monthly bill!
- You'll save a lot of money in the long-term without wasting time - All we need from you is for you to spend a couple of minutes filling out your information with us. Once done, our team at Find Energy will take care of everything else. You will secure a brand new electricity plan and spend almost no time at all.
- We will handle the transition - There isn't any need for a “break up” call with your existing provider if you are not under contract. If you haven't signed a contract with an electricity supplier, the entire process can be handled by our staff at Find Energy. If you're not sure, however, we can confirm it for you too. If you are under contract, we still may be able to save you money, so reach out!
- There's no obligation to commit - There isn't any obligation to commit to a plan if you aren't impressed with the quotes you receive. We've worked hard to make this process as risk free as we can for consumers. Look around. Review your options. Switch if it makes sense. It's really that straightforward!
Find Energy is dedicated to recommending you the best plans in New Jersey. To get started, simply enter your zip code and answer a few questions. We estimate that most businesses who shop in our online marketplace will save between 15% and 25% on their expenses.
Presidential Lakes Estates CDP, NJ's Utility Company is Jersey Central Power & Light
Your location's primary utility company is Jersey Central Power & Light. This is a must for all citizens to be familiar with. After all, this is the company you must call in the event of an electrical outage. Reporting a blackout to Jersey Central Power & Light is easy and rather straightforward. You can do it online through Jersey Central Power & Light's website at website, or over the phone at (888) 544-4877.
Shop Electricity Providers by Zip Code in Presidential Lakes Estates CDP, NJ