Electricity Providers in Silver Lake CDP (Cumberland County), New Jersey
Silver Lake CDP (Cumberland County) spans 1.45 square miles and has a population of 1,435 residents. The city is located in Cumberland County, NJ. With a deregulated electricity market Silver Lake CDP (Cumberland County) residents have options to choose from when it comes to who sells them their electricity. Choice can be a , however it is crucial to pay attention to the messaging of the advertising messages and confusing plan terms that are used by many of these electricity providers. In the Find Energy electricity marketplace you should expect simplicity and rates with clear terms, as that is all we feature.
Consumers in Silver Lake CDP (Cumberland County) receive service from a utility company, who is in charge of transmission of electricity, and a Retail Electric Provider (REP), who sells the electricity to the customer. You'll have a decision to make about which REP you will obtain electricity from, but your utility company is set based upon the address of your home or business. There are 14 REPs to choose between to purchase electricity from in the Silver Lake CDP (Cumberland County) area. Here you can see a brief list of some of the top companies doing business in Silver Lake CDP (Cumberland County) that a customer can decide from.
- AEP Energy
- Constellation Energy
- Direct Energy
- Freepoint Energy Solutions
- Just Energy
- Major Energy Electric Services
- Marathon Energy
- National Gas & Electric
- NextEra Energy
- SFE Energy
- US Gas & Electric
- Verde Energy
Silver Lake CDP (Cumberland County), NJ Electricity Rates & Bills
Electricity rates can vary depending on kilowatt-hours used, which can be quite perplexing if you aren't completely clear on your plan's terms and your average electricity use. We have labored long hours to build a marketplace featuring plans with conditions and terms that are not misleading. The terms and conditions attached to every plan must be viewed at prior to committing to a plan. It is important that you don't buy electricity plans without first seeing the terms and conditions document to grasp what charges you should look for from the plan.
Below we present the present trends and historical statistics for electricity rates in Silver Lake CDP (Cumberland County).
Silver Lake CDP (Cumberland County), New Jersey Electricity Price Trends
Silver Lake CDP (Cumberland County), NJ Electricity Rates Over Time
Current Average Rates, Consumption & Bill Amounts in Silver Lake CDP (Cumberland County), New Jersey
- The residential electricity rates in Silver Lake CDP (Cumberland County) currently average 22.81 cents per kilowatt-hour. The average for the state is 16.24 cents and for the entire nation is 13.67 cents.
- The average residential monthly electricity bill in Silver Lake CDP (Cumberland County) is $310.79, while the state average is $107.17 and the national average is 120.98
- At present, the average commercial electricity rate in Silver Lake CDP (Cumberland County) is 17.01 cents per kilowatt-hour. The current average in New Jersey is 13.10 cents and the national average is 10.73 cents.
- Silver Lake CDP (Cumberland County) businesses pay an average monthly commercial electricity bill of $3,740.1. New Jersey businesses average $371.62 per month and the national average is 578.13.
Silver Lake CDP (Cumberland County), NJ Commercial Electricity
Don't cost your business money by not shopping around in our business marketplace comparison tool. Our team takes care of hard parts! We've designed our comparison experience to take the least amount of time possible. Even a minimal discount per kilowatt-hour can add up to hundreds of dollars per month being kept by your company. Regardless if you are office buildings or a doctor's office, you can take advantage of electric service providers trying to outprice one another to win your business.
Organizations are constantly coming across better rates on our marketplace that allow them to save significant amounts of money. If your establishment has a large enough monthly electricity bill that amounts to a few thousand dollars or more, we can request a personalized pricing from every electricity service provider in Silver Lake CDP (Cumberland County). We help you make sure that your establishment is working with only the most reliable electricity companies that offer the lowest rate possible. Being that we make it so easy for you to find a plan that's lower than your regular rate, refusing to take advantage of this feature is costing your business a significant amount of money.
Find the best plan for your needs
Just keep in mind the following when deciding whether shopping for deregulated rates in Silver Lake CDP (Cumberland County) is a worthwhile idea:
- Your business may save substantial amounts by purchasing a fixed-rate plan - Almost every single plan on our marketplace is a fixed rate plan, as our experience tells us that these types of plans are what's best for a lot of people. Fixed rate plans empower people to know just how much they will pay per kilowatt-hour each month and provide them the opportunity to lock in the best rates possible, even when the price of electricity goes up.
- Switching electricity providers doesn't result in a power interruption - Electricity never stops flowing to your business if you are already getting service. In fact, about the only change you will notice is the lower rate on your bill.
- Quick, straightforward, and hassle-free - Once you fill out your information, Find Energy will handle all of the work for you. Depending on the size of your company, we will get you the most attractive available plans in your location. For companies with a large enough bill, we will start the process to receive personalized rates from the the best electricity companies serving your area.
- Our staff at Find Energy will handle the entire switching process - Find Energy handles the entire transition if you are not under contract. Once you submit your information, the only thing you need to do is to let us help you find the best available deal for your business. You will have a lower electricity bill for months to come. And even if you are under contract, we can still assist you in finding and switching to a more attractive pricing plan.
- Shop for new rates without obligation - Look around. See your options. And let us get you the most attractive plans for your organization. It doesn't get any more straightforward than that! If you don't like the prices you receive from us, then you don't have to do anything. You cansimply remain on with your current plan. Only switch if it makes sense.
Finding a new plan with us is easy. Just enter your zip code to get access to the best priced plans in your area. After using Find Energy to lock in your new plan, you will notice your organization's electricity bills decrease by as much as 15% to 25%.
Silver Lake CDP (Cumberland County), NJ's Utility Company is Versant Power
Your city's largest utility company is Versant Power. In case of a power disruption, this is the number to contact. In case of a blackout, you can call Versant Power at (207) 973-2000, or you can report a power outage via the internet through website.
Shop Electricity Providers by Zip Code in Silver Lake CDP (Cumberland County), NJ