Electricity Providers in Somerdale, New Jersey
Around 5,566 citizens currently reside in Somerdale.. Consumers in Somerdale can decide what supplier they get their home or business' electricity from since the area is a deregulated electricity market. Sometimes, however, this ability to shop around has some undesired consequences, such as deceptive advertising and marketing from the electricity companies. We have built an easy way to stay away from plans like these. Our marketplace is populated with plans with clear cut terms and easy to read pricing details.
In a deregulated market, a customer will have an electricity supplier, also known as a Retail Electric Provider (REP) and a utility company. Because utility companies handle the transmission lines, consumers cannot pick which utility they get service from. However, in a deregulated market they can determine the REP that they secure electricity from. Somerdale citizens have 14 REPs to choose from for electricity service. Here you can see a brief list of the top companies doing business in Somerdale that a consumer can decide between.
- AEP Energy
- Constellation Energy
- Direct Energy
- Freepoint Energy Solutions
- Just Energy
- Major Energy Electric Services
- Marathon Energy
- National Gas & Electric
- NextEra Energy
- SFE Energy
- US Gas & Electric
- Verde Energy
Somerdale, NJ Electricity Rates & Bills
Electricity rates can often vary based on kilowatt-hours used, which can be quite perplexing if you aren't completely clear on your plan's terms and your normal usage amounts. We make it our job to make things easy for you and only show plans with clearly defined rates and terms. We encourage everyone to read the terms and conditions of the plan you are considering buying. Usage and other factors can have an effect on your rate. The terms and conditions document will explain what that could look like in a clear and concise manner.
See below for recent rate tendencies and historical rates for Somerdale.
Somerdale, New Jersey Electricity Price Trends
Somerdale, NJ Electricity Rates Over Time
Current Average Rates, Consumption & Bill Amounts in Somerdale, New Jersey
- The average rate per kilowatt-hour for residential electricity in Somerdale is 18.59 cents, while the state average is 16.24 cents and the countrywide average is 13.67 cents.
- Somerdale citizens, on average, pay a monthly electricity bill of $271.71. The state of New Jersey averages $107.17 per residence per month and the US average is 120.98 per month.
- The commercial electricity rates in Somerdale are currently15.24 cents per kilowatt-hour, while the New Jersey average is 13.10 and the US average is 10.73.
- Somerdale businesses, on average, spend $3,737.42 a month on their electricity bill. The state of New Jersey averages $371.62 per residence per month and the US average is 578.13 per month.
Somerdale, NJ Commercial Electricity
For companies in Somerdale, not shopping around for the best priced business electricity plans could be significantly costing your company. We've created a process that is very easy for business managers to use. Your business may be able to save hundreds of dollars, even if the currently available prices are only half a cent less than your existing rate. What you save really does add up! Any sized establishment is eligible for this saving opportunity. Using our simple comparison process, all you have to do is check if the rate you have at the moment can be beat.
At Find Energy, we have created a list of some of the most competitive commercial electricity plans in the Somerdale area. If your company has monthly expenses of a few thousand dollars or more, our team can forward your account to the various electricity companies in your area. They will then give you a personalized plan. Custom electricity prices allow businesses to have substantial savings, and secure extremely competitive rates for months to come. If you are not making the most out of the deregulated market, then you are fundamentally allowing your business to miss out on significant savings.
Find the best plan for your needs
The right thing to do would be to compare the lowest available rates in the deregulated market versus the prices you are currently paying, especially when you consider the following facts:
- No surprises besides the amount of money your organization will save - Purchasing a low fixed rate empowers organizations to save now and project their annual electricity expenses with a high level of predictability.
- Your power won't be cut off during the switching period - Electricity keeps flowing to your location if you're already getting service. The only thing you will notice is the lower charge on your new bill.
- The whole experience takes just a few minutes of your time - Our shopping process specifically designed to be fast and efficient for electricity users. Simply submit your information. After that, we'll take the reins and handle everything else. Our goal is to make sure to find your company the lowest electricity plans out there.
- No “break up” call with your current electric service provider - There isn't any need for a “break up” call with your current provider if you are not under contract. If you haven't signed a contract with an electricity supplier, the entire process can be handled by our staff at Find Energy. If you're not sure, however, Find Energy can confirm it for you too. If you are under contract, we may still be able to find a way to save you money, so submit your info!
- There's no obligation to buy - If you are displeased with the deals you receive after entering your information, or if you change your mind for some other reason, know that there is no obligation to proceed with the transition. Just let us know that you have changed your mind, and you will continue on with your existing service.
Find Energy is committed to finding you the lowest electricity rates in New Jersey. To get started, all you have to do is simply enter your zip code on this page and answer the following questions. In our experience, most companies who shop through our marketplace will save between 15% and 25% on their monthly bill.
Somerdale, NJ's Utility Company is PSEG
PSEG is the largest utility company providing utility services in Somerdale. In the event that your area or organization loses power, you should report this interruption directly to your utility company. If you experience an outage, you must contact your utility company directly.
Shop Electricity Providers by Zip Code in Somerdale, NJ